August 26th

>Sup Forums already forgot what the true catalyst for the race war will be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=SV82O19Ryak
mmafighting.com/2015/5/21/8641915/conor-mcgregor-on-ireland-gay-marriage-referendum-we-all-deserve
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go mcgregor!

what if they were in that posed and they just kissed haha just wondering it would be funny :)

God I hope the white guy lands a miracle punch that palatalizes the nig just for the lulz

Northern Ireland
"White nigger" was a religious and ethnic slur used to refer to Irish Catholics, in the context of The Troubles in Northern Ireland. An example of this can be found in the Elvis Costello song "Oliver's Army", which contains the lyric: "Only takes one itchy trigger. One more widow, one less white nigger."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nigger

floyd will only lose if its on purpose.

That nigger is gonna lose and every city in the united States with a black population that exceeds 10% is going to full blown WE WUZ KANGZ in their chimpery and burn every city down.

Why do you think Trump wants to spend a trillion on infrastructure? It's going to be the bill for repairs after the great category 5 chimpout of our times.

Floyd is /ourguy/ the only guy in sports to out kike the kikes

t.cucks

self check

>7-8-9

>>reddit

The potato doesn't stand a chance. Floyd will just run away until McGregor passes ouy

It's obvious that Floyd will win but if by some chance, he loses, there will be race riots. Perhaps Kek will grant us a happening.

DOUBT ME NOW

i hope mcgregor wins but i know he won't

GFW Impact has more believable storylines now that Double J is back in charge tbqh

who here /tmt/?

kill em mcgregor
kill em all

Someone would have to pay him big money to do that

Why do threads get archived, what's the purpose behind it?

yes, let us pray to Kek for the potato to one shot floyd and create chaos in the streets. if only For the lulz

Let thy will be done lord Kek

If mcgregor fucking wins this black people will go apeshit

Screen cap this!

Mayweather - Sup Forums
McGregor - Reddit

smack that nigger silly

Why?

So what you're saying is Floyd will only take permanent brain damage if it's on purpose?

You dumb fuck

leftypol falseflaggin.
Sup Forums is /tmt/

see

why would two niggers start a race war?

>Mayweather win by decision
>Mayweather can't box
>he just doesn't get hit/KO'd
>no one will care
>only people mad will be people hussled out of $100

sorry sir, this is a Christian server so no swearing

Mayweather - pro trump
McGregor - anti trump cuck

Go Mayweather, GO

So you're saying boxing matches have never been fixed?

....you dumb fuck

The line on mcgregor mayweather is -500
The line on crawford indongo is -1500

so many whites are going to lose their money betting on race (or not betting on race whichever way you look at it)

Conor is a degenerate potato nigger. Floyd is a proud and patriotic black man who sees no color (besides green of course) he just wants to do better for himself, his family and his team. The first pro-boxer to self promote himself, cutting out kikes like bob arum from the biz. He is a self-made man. TMT is not just a brand it's a way of life This is the philosophy of TMT. If you want to get this money, then join us! If you don't like it.. get out.

Damn, Annette got thicc!

>McGregor - anti trump cuck
What did he say?

le based nigger XD

Got money on Mayweather by KO. Joke fight, all about money, you're a fucking moron if you pay to watch this circus fight, McGregor has no chance.

>thinking anyone can knock out MayMay

He can't be beat. May will win by technical decision like always. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

floyd beats woman in front of children. Makes sense he would be Sup Forums goy-i mean guy

youtube.com/watch?v=SV82O19Ryak

he's not an "anti trump cuck"
he doesn't really care about politics

Checking yourself is a breach of contract.

there is no way mcgregor can win . they are using box rules . it s not even fair . but they are doing it only for money so who the fuck cares

Floyd is definitely the right horse to back because of his patriotism BUT I need him to lose. The chimpout will be too good.

Smart man.

It's just a spectacle a circus attraction, a freak show if you will McGregor has no chance realistically it will end in a KO, probably 1 or 2 rounds into the fight.

when is this happening?

>mmafighting.com/2015/5/21/8641915/conor-mcgregor-on-ireland-gay-marriage-referendum-we-all-deserve
>Le based xD meme
try harder leftypol

I honestly hope Mayweather knocks him out.

I've been waiting for this fight for over a year, and I browse pol even longer and I've never felt any political wibes from that fight.

With that being said I hope Mac KO's that nigger inside 4 rounds. See who can doubt him then.

>boring show fight designed to make maximum shekels
If you care you're an idiot.

>a fight between a couple of retarded monkeys
>any kind of effect on society

You realise this is the equivalent of betting on CM Punk to win a UFC fight right?

Conor will win. thus saith the prophet of Kek

>screen cap this

Digits confirm

How many girls are gonna get blacked after Mayweather wins? What's your raw estimate

no, no it's not

>Irishman = degenerate
>nigger = worse
I don't like either of them but may Kek lend his strength to McGregor because I'd rather see the ape get pummeled.

wrassling is not a sport whereas mma is, mcgregor has a punchers chance if nothing else

just my opinion here but the "race war" is fukin gay. I really don't get the allure of this desu my dudes. whilst u fight against the arabs, or asians or hispanics or w/e, the happy merchant will be selling ammo to both sides; and when the conflict is over, they will take over whatever is left. isn't the better option to destroy the State apparatus that is forcing the unpleasant situation and then separate amicably with other races? idk

TMT all the way... It's hilarious to see children pretend to know shit about boxing and root against an athlete who makes money off playing the villain...

>Got money on Mayweather by KO

Mayweather? KO? Kek

He'll win but not by KO. Technically, like always.

Mayweather doesn't fight unless he knows he can win. Always remember that.

Groids after going to riot either way

>lord kek
for fucks sakes how many proxies are you commies hiding behind????

>those shoes

When will they learn?

I'm fairly confident that Mayweather will easily win this, but if Mcgregor somehow lands a miracle punch that KOs Mayweather, the nigs will be rioting in the streets.

Please win Mcgregor.

>Irish
>White
begorra tis anuter potato famine

[spoiler]Boxing > mma[/spoiler]

>faggot

>kek
>commies
>kek is associated either with those who remember when it was less shit and "Kekistani" faggots who plunged it into cringe-tier
Kek has never been associated with commies, but I won't deny it has been associated with cringelords.

idiots falling for a shill trying to hype a boxing event.

>nd root against an athlete who makes money off playing the villain...

This. Mayweather has been the heel of boxing for years. It's always "oh this guy is DEFINITELY gonna beat Mayweather!" but it never happens. Not that McGregor is playing the good guy here but it'll be the same outcome as always.

>i really wanna fit in guys xD

Theres literally hundreds of thousands debating wether to get fucked by chad or tyrone after this fight and allowing their champions to decide

Expect to get BLACKED Cucked if Mayweather wins whiteboys

the post was funny and you're just some nu/pol/ faggot with reddit sensibilities

why would you care about idiots fucking eachother

This entire match is pure race baiting, no doubt in my mind.They are hyping this so much.No matter who wins, people will be further divided and hateful of eachother even more.
I'm so sick of this shit.

>2015/5/21
>before Trump announced
That says nothing about Trump.

Yeah same here, and I'm actually a straight up racist. But they're clearly trying to provoke something right now and it's pretty creepy.

>Mcgregor
>winning against Mayweather in boxing

There are people who believe Mcgregor can win?

Is Dana white ((()))?

I probably don't even have to check. If he's not the people he surrounds himself with surely are.

Well he already beat the crap out of Paulie Malignaggi (two-weight world champion in boxing)
so I think he has a chance

The thumbnail looks like Bubba Ray vs DVon Dudley

leftpol falseflaggin as cringey kekstanis to belittle Sup Forums
UFC 205 happened in 2016, dumbass.

Brady is on the /tmt/

Dude this fight is not about race, but 100% money. McGregor wants the fight to get a fat paycheck, same for Money, rest is just show because the fight will most likely be shit. 99$ PPV btw.

2 niggers fighting isn't a race war

Probably true.If it were the opposite though, Mcgregor would win.Floyd is a boxer, not a UMA fighter he has zero training or expirence.

Ferrtita brothers are jews
Its prizefighting dummy, two biggest drawers in combat sports

Fuck off toothpaste

fuck off nigger

Sounds like you don't trust your man to win.

This has NOTHING to do with race, and everything about fleecing money from gullible goys who think this'll be a good fight.

You are the one making this into a race thing. Was Mayweather va Pacquiao a race thing too?

/thread

You linked to a non-Trump article. Next time say pic related so I'll know to enlarge.

Thank God Mayweather can't read this thread.

If you aren't hoping for McGregor to knock out the black manlet then you're actually reddit-tier.

gay cunt

Is there a historical and widely known racial conflict between blacks and filipinos, you dumb faggot?

There are people who believe Trump can win?

2 scoops
>this fight is a work
Floyd & Con are bff
Con idolizes Floyd
Floyd literal mancrush on Con
They are scamming normies for 500m
>Conor will KO Floyd in 4th
>ref will wave it off after 3rd Knockdown
Setting up 2nd fight
Setting up Conor to fight top 5 boxers
Conor fights twice a year for 5 years
-1 MMA