"March On Google" Protest Postponed Due To "Credible Terrorist Threat"

A protest march planned for Saturday at Google in Mountain View has been postponed, according to a blog post by its organizers, who said they had received "credible" terrorist threats.

As the Mercury News reports, the “Peaceful March on Google” has been postponed “due to credible Alt Left terrorist threats for the safety of our citizen participants,” the group wrote in a blog post. The group is protesting against the recent termination of engineer James Damore over a memo claiming which slammed the search giant for its "anti-conservative" bias and claimed a biological basis for the gender gap in tech.

From the blog:

Despite our clear and straightforward statements denouncing bigotry and hatred, CNN and other mainstream media made malicious and false statements that our peaceful march was being organized by Nazi sympathizers. Following the articles, credible threats from known Alt Left terrorist groups have been reported to and relevant authorities have been notified.
In one instance, an Alt Left threat was made to use an automobile to drive into our peaceful march.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/march-google-protest-postoponed-due-credible-terrorist-threats

these faggots should protest anyway. seriously. we need martyrs for the cause.

what exactly does marching do though

We will not let these left wing terrorists scare us.

Reminder NOT to archive any link that uses the term alt-left, give them the ad shekels to incentivize it to catch on

To make an omlette, you gotta break some eggs.

Translation: "We pussied out because there's no way in hell this was going to end well for us, even if it stayed peaceful. Also Google is fucking all of our websites with no lube and I'm about to get kicked off my crowdfunder websites. Keep sending me money!"

regressive leftism is for useful idiots

That's the alt-left for you

shows people are displeased so ultimately nothing

THIS

We shouldn't let them stop us, the Media is never going to represent anything we do fairly. Obviously they're all in Google's pocket.

Why is it so hard for our politicians to denounce the leftist activists? Why are they letting the media push them around? They want free reign to block roadways, instigate at every chance they get until people are ambushing police, and now they want to try to use the case of one guy to shut down every single thing they disagree with.
They should not have to protest. Our politicians and police should knock all this stupidity off, but the left won't have it. They are convinced that the chaos will favor them and are actively seeking revolution. Alt right is the same bullshit, just limited more to rhetoric because they don't have the same numbers.

Some of you guys are alright...

Do it anyway, pussies!
Be ready to fight back if those leftist bastards try anything.

literally ISIS

In fact, we could even specifically look for articles that use the term and make a point to visit them with adblock off.

>letting leftists threaten you into shutting up
Fuck that. March on Google you pussies.

Why aren't they going to the police if they were threaten with violence. That's a criminal act. Antifa could be arrested and charged; maybe even convicted and thrown in a jail with aryan. brotherhood gangs.

I mean, let the state do all the work.

Unless y'all are full of shit. And cowards.

So the Alt-Left and The Privileged White Capitalistic Soros-funded Antifa are now a genuine Terrorist Network supported by their Terror Propaganda Machine, CNN.

The absolute state of Zionist America!

lol
Alt-right = Nazis
Alt-Lefte = ISIS

Yep this shit is so out of control its starting to make my head spin.

Trump called out the alt left, and that's why they are freaking out so much. They are supposed to be the secret weapon.