Pence is going down with the ship. The Madman

Pence is going down with the ship. The Madman.

.@VP: "@POTUS has been clear on this tragedy and so have I... I stand with the president and I stand by those words." #Charlottesville

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE 46TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, PENCIL DICK IN CHIEF PAUL RYAN.

#MakeAmericaDabAgain

You mean he becomes captain when the ship goes down. Pence isn't retarded he won't turn against Trump and risk losing the vp slot to a nationalist outsider.

Paul Ryan isn't even conservative.

Pence is an insurance for Trump, the left knows that he's far more conservative, they won't risk a roe v wade repeal, especially with such an old supreme court panel.

Dabbers will be first to go on the day of the rope.

This faggot actually told a kid that doing that pose was disrespectful about a week before this picture was taken

Who the fuck is going to vote for Paul Ryan? He appeals to exactly nobody. He's going to die without ever being president because he's an impotent leader with no principles.

This

Trump is going to be impeached.

I voted for Trump, I don't want him to be impeached. But now the Republican Congress and Senate has turned on him, as well as the rest of mainstream America, mainstream Media, and the Deep State.

There's not going to be a civil war. Only 12 of us fuckers would show up and we'd be on Live Leak getting gunned down by the national guard.

Trump is going to be ousted for this. The republican Establishment is officially done with him, they no longer reap any rewards from his populism.

Pence stands in solidarity with Trump, Pence will not take the seat as president once Trump is impeached.

Paul Ryan is the Speaker of the House. Paul Ryan is next in line. Do you people honestly not know how our government works?

>Pence stands in solidarity with Trump, Pence will not take the seat as president once Trump is impeached.
Just for starters Trump isn't getting impeached. Second, standing in solidarity doesn't disqualify someone from assuming the presidency. If you think the GOP is going to go for back to back impeachments on a president and vice president assuming the presidency you're a bigger retard than your reddit spacing initially led me to believe.

and that child was never seen or heard from again.

Pull yourself together woman!

OP, remove your meme flag and show your true country

>this level of mental gymnastics to rationalize something obviously bad for your side
The absolute state of /leftypol/

>impeached

For what?

100 million american communists will die before Trump is removed from office.

i promise.

I didn't even know we had that many communists.

Whether they want to impeach him and whether they can/will impeach him are two entirely different problems. Trump isn't going to be impeached.

based pence as always

>Muh pussy wait no
>Muh electors wait no
>Muh Russia wait no
Muh.. muh NAZI

Lol. It's more likely Trump will suspend the Constitution, declare martial law, and deploy the Marines to the streets of American cities... Antifia will be rounded up and shot in site.

Fuck off shill

>He doesn't know Pence is actually setting up to backstab Trump

>He would tank the race to give to the dems

This guy is a double agent. Name a positive accomplishment. All he does is pretend to be a voice of reason when he is a liberal plant.

No one will take a day off work to vote for human wet noodle Paul Ryan