Would mandatory military service increase racial harmony? racism seems to flourish in areas where there is no diversity...

would mandatory military service increase racial harmony? racism seems to flourish in areas where there is no diversity. if you pushed every citizen through an institution like the military for a couple of years you would force people of different races to work together and to depend on each other,. maybe that would lead to better understanding and appreciation between races...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shan_maxey/
fb.com/FollowXoticEyes
twitter.com/xotic_eyes?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah i think forcing people to be kill-slaves will really increase harmony in our country

Or just deport them to their shitholes?

I think military service is a good thin for everyone. remember service grantees citizenship.

I'm going to reapply when I get into shape.

the wealthy would buy their way out of it

No, my experience was that different races still form cliques unless you basically atomize all the minorities among white people.

For example, when half of the ship's galley staff was Filipino, they ran everything and were referred to as the Filipino Mafia.

When half of a division like Deck or Machinery is black, then they tend to form their own group.

When there are a few black and Asian nuclear operators among a majority white division, like RM, then they just act according to how the white people are acting.

Integration only works if there aren't enough of a minority to form their own group.

You'd certainly see less undisciplined, overweight retards running through the streets wearing pussy hats with their dead ass multi-colored hair sticking out the sides like Crusty the fucking Clown.

>racism seems to flourish in areas where there is no diversity

Racism flourishes even better in areas with high diversity. But so does the libhsit plague. Go fuck yourself.

>if you pushed every citizen through an institution like the military for a couple of years you would force people of different races to work together and to depend on each other
That is precisely why I am "racist" now

as an old conscripted person, i had sympathy towards to kurds before my time in the army. after seeing the lazy and dishonest shits and what they pull off in the army, i only feel hatred towards them. they can eat shit and die. they deserve it.

wut?

This guy gets it.

Racial harmony or not I think 2-4 years of required training and service for all citizens would do our country a lot of good and solve the mentally ill leftist problem largely.

A lot of people are displaced in their lives and don't know what to do on a day to day basis. There is no demand on them to work towards anything or even have to work to survive.

Those in their 20s and younger largely lack character, self discipline, and understanding. It's adversity and conflict that shape and mold a person. Two things we utterly lack as a species in the west. It's reached a point where people are creating it just to feel alive and like they have a purpose.

>racism seems to flourish in areas where there is no diversity.
Except that the opposite is true.

But that is just untrue. Everyone in white areas love diversity and are the biggest pushers of multiculti that there is. "Racism" is born from actually dealing with niggers. Isn't that what the left always says; noone is born a racist, you learn it.

Ofcourse, in an environment like military, you're not gonna have the worst of niggerdom, so I doubt it would negatively affect anyones viewpoint of niggers, but its not gonna chance the minds of those who already have those experiences with them.

Mandatory military service would be a good thing though, as there is nothing as effective at creating a sense of patriotism and crush leftist ideas than military service. So USA should have it, but it would not have the effect you're hoping for.

Why does that woman not have any nipples?

Most certainly. Soldiers/marines etc while still incredibly racist tend to get along better with members or other races when they all depend on each other to survive.

Most of the guys I know who served tend to take the stance of "Fuck everyone who is not white, and has not served"

Once you join the dickwaving brigade apparently you are fine, but are total shit before that in their minds.

Kek .I think it wouldnt work here. There were killed several gypsy in army when everyone was put in army in times of comunism only because they were apes with brown and smelly skin(Despite our comunists didnt care about skin colour). I think racism would even increase here after your mandatory military service.

I did my conscription and there were blacks, arabs, indians there. I've worked with arabs, blacks. I'm still racist as all fuck. Contact does not help when the races are pretty awful. We are racist for a reason (blacks and arabs just really fucking suck compared to all other races).

Some meme that's been popping up. Live in a 45% black city. Racism flourishes anyway

It doesn't even have to be military service. Just mandatory community service, like working in a shelter or an old folks home or something.

no. why doyou think so many officers were fragged in Vietnam?
niggers

You literally think that having to deal on a regular basis with rabid leftists and BLM thugs wont make me want to kill them more? The only reason people arent slaughtering eachother is because we arent forced to sit together and get along

No, working with black people is the ultimate redpill. I was a heavily left-leaning person before I served for 4 years. Every black person I encountered during that enlistment was of below average intelligence. I determined that most black people lack empathy, half can't see 24-hours into the future and totally lack delayed gratification, and some probably even lack theory of mind.

This concept applies to entire nations as well I think, some diversity is alright but once theres too much that the majority is shoved aside then tensions and fractures arise, in-grouping and voluntary ghettos

Armyfag here. I legit don't care how you look but if your a Blue Falcon Asshole I hope you get shot down range.

well perhaps we could have the military spend money on finding ways to make it work instead of spending money on $565 pencil sharpeners...

Nah that's ridiculous, I live in a city that is 40% White and diversity is a fucking plague on society. You need to stop preaching from your ivory towers, if you want to live next to shitskins go move out of white countries. Why don't they get to experience any of this "lovely" diversity?

>would mandatory military service increase racial harmony?
No, because the really racist people are so retarded and incompetent that they can't pass basic military training.

>racism is taught

You can't teach people to be racist, retard. It's experienced by the actions of those the person is racist against. Which you get the most exposure from in heavily diverse areas.

Yeah, I didn't need citizenship anyway.
Also I don't have to pay taxes if I'm not a citizen, right?

I want to breed this sow

MOMMY

no, i've been in the military and there are some real dumb niggers in there.

I think harmony would increase between every group if everyone got a thicc woman

aka black supremacists

pasties

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Came to say T H I C C

racial harmony is only real when people are afraid

First thing my old drill sergeants told us when we were about to get off the bus at Sand Hill was, "You are not black. You are not white. You are not brown. You are all green now." Then he yelled at us all to get the fuck off his bus and proceeded to smoke the living dog shit out of us. Good times.

>racism seems to flourish where people have no reason to be racist
>as opposed to voluntarily segregated urban communities with lists if horror stories about "unarmed teenagers"

Post more pls

We have mandatory service, doesn't change shit.
It's simple, if you like niggers, you like niggers;
if you don't, you don't.
Going through the military won't change anyone's views.

If I was forced to work with niggers, I wouldn't like them more, I'd dislike them more.

T H I C C

Thankfully, I served in of the most homogeneous branches of the military, Strategic rocket forces.

Racist here, grew up in a town that was half Paki, now notorious for decades long inaction over underage rape jihad. Try again!

>When there are a few black and Asian nuclear operators among a majority white division, like RM, then they just act according to how the white people are acting.

the divisions that had the highest intelligence requirements also tended to have the most whites. however, they almost always had blacks, asians, etc. too and they always blended in.

Isn't that just saying that intelligent people act in similar ways, regardless of race?

ex: you rarely saw clique mentality extend to the Officers, which were a very distributed bunch (outside of pilots)

Forced diversity isn't the solution. The solution is IQ and intelligence. The military is fairly civic nationalist I think, because they're so focused on valuing merit-based performance and working towards a common mission objective.

>diversity

I remember the schism that started forming over repeal of don't ask, don't tell. The drill sergeants already had a great gameplan of treating everybody equally like shit (black, white, w/e). They were extending it to homosexuality without a problem.
>Recruit: I'm gay
>Drill Sergeant: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK

The new policy came in and suddenly it became

>Drill sergeant: That's nice, GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK

and I could feel their frustration.

Mandatory military service certainly isn't inherently bad. The problem is that the US government has not been of, by, or for of its people for a very long time now, and the cult of (((multiculturalism))) has broken national cohesion. There is no sense of fighting for your people or even anything greater than yourself when you join the military. The only draw is what you can get out of it. It's similar to the problem of unemployment in that way. when we have nothing to work for but ourselves, motivation doesn't come easily.
I honestly can't fault anyone who finds the idea of joining the military repellent at this point in time.

No the only thing you learn about niggers in the military is to hate them even more because they're the laziest pieces of shit

The problem with first world countries is there aren't enough hardships to keep people grounded. Forcing military service might help that.

I did not learn that at all. One of my best COs was black.

Exactly the opposite friendo

it did help in commie lands

Every study done on the subject has also shown that self-reported happiness goes down and crime goes up with diversity, even controlling for each individual races' typical levels of crime/happiness. Racial diversity is just inherently harmful to society.

DADT was totally meaningless anyway. We all already knew who all the gay guys where, and the lesbians were even more obvious because they all wanted to be like pic related.

Bunking with fags wasn't even that bad. I only ever met one who was a creep. But I was a dumb kid from a flyover state and didn't even realize he was hitting on me.

Perhaps we shouldn't turn an organization designed to kill people as efficiently as possible into a social experiment.

OP is either retarded, or a shill.

Conscription already backfired and we don't need to do that shit again. Only historically illiterate spergtards believe conscription is a positive influence today. We'd need the Nam era massive military brig and jail system we don't need today to barely keep order.

We don't need to train more non-whites to fight either.

I beg to differ. Moving to London made me racist.

Eight weeks of basic training will cause even the most SWPL anti-racist to speak freely about how much they hate "Canadians," or whatever the euphemism is now. Fortunately, the military is pretty meritocratic, which makes it self-segregating.

What fucking planet are you living on?
t. South US, town is like 1/3rd to 1/2 black

>Search israel
>Search Jew
>0 posts

Sup Forums really has changed. Why should anyone be fighting Israels wars voluntarily or not?

>leaf
>cant get into the military
>quotes fagship troopers

Yep this checks out

This. I think a BT-esque physical training regiment would work wonders on our country

Not paying taxes just means you're a nigger. Has nothing to do with being a citizen

I think it'd fix a lot of problems, but might actually acerbate others. For instance, I think it would toughen up kids and give them a more realistic outlook on life, but I think it might also force the military to introduce ridiculous accommodations for soft ass kids who really have no place there. It would be more reasonable to introduce a mandatory civil service year where you have to do something really awful, like helping old people clean their asses.

instagram.com/shan_maxey/
fb.com/FollowXoticEyes
twitter.com/xotic_eyes?lang=en
www.modelmayhem.com/shannonmaxey

Military service is generally a good way to get young directionless men to step their game up and find a place under the sun that they may call their own.

>T. Neet virgin

Im not a neet at all. I actually got a real job instead of being a good goy.

>It's the "racism only comes from ethnic homogeny meme"

People are more open about talking about it out there, but you are a damned fool if you think every person in the cities is "anti-racist" as they front. They're just as, if not more, racist than the hicks, just know not to ever get caught pondering it aloud.

Thats already done in Finland and even though its remotely working it doesnt really work cos niggers gonna nignog

This guy gets it

Racism is grown directly from diversity you fucking moron.