We need to talk about this helicopter crash. Why does the media barely touch on this when reporting on Charlottesville...

We need to talk about this helicopter crash. Why does the media barely touch on this when reporting on Charlottesville. The fact that this not considered by the media to be the most significant happening from the Battle of Charlottesville is extremely fishy and unsettling. Hell, I'll be dammed if it's ever been discussed in the news at all aside from including the pilots in the overall casualty reports.

What did these two men see that they weren't supposed to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Signer
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/10/hellish_copters.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=OieWBuIyXmA
imgur.com/r/The_Donald/d3sFx
archive.is/vER71
youtube.com/watch?v=Jou-teAN988
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/840663660037058562
youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums and Trump will ignore this.

The media currently IS ignoring it and you're reading this on Sup Forums. What a shitty post you've made.

Because it directs light on the Governor's failure. If he did not pull the police from doing their job, there would be no need for a helicopter, nor would there be someone who got run the fuck over. Notice they never talk about the left not having a permit, or never talk about the left having weapons? They don't even state "Antifa", ever. They also fail to state that the supposedly KKK had a permit to be there and were the peaceful ones. If they put light on the cops, then people would wonder where the cops were and why they let this violent group run free without being searched or arrested for having brandished weapons or attacking people.

You need to go back

on your paranoia meds, friend.

There is a theory these Democratic lefty cops were part of the conspiracy to provoke a race war. The entire event was stage managed by former Obama CIA Brennan Gilmore . His specialty is in genocides-causing civil wars in Africa. he is now advisor to Podesta friend Mayor Michael Signer. Gilmore herded the crisis actors and bussed in BLM and Antifa to the intersection. Signer had the police stand down. This sitting duck mob may have then been under sniper fire from the helicopter. What good is a Right Wing hate stage show without gunplay? A theory is a good guy agent used Field's car to disperse the sitting duck crowd while other good guys took out the helicopter. This theory is feasible. Photos show it was not Fields driving the car. FBI must be getting close to some arrests and disclosures. may be shocking to people who believed this whole charade was a real event.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Signer

The Mayor of Charlottesville knew those two troopers,he has worked for the Center for American Progress and with John Podesta on Barack Obama's State Department Transition Team.

Helicopters are fucking dangerous. They crash all the time in Hawaii - way way more often than airplanes.

Interesting that in media they say "three were killed" and cleverly construct the narrative so that it seems they meant the Challenger-crowd psy-op.

>tfw was wrong the whole time
>pigs can fly

Mind literally blown

>We need to talk about this helicopter crash
Antifa shot the chopper down, the media cant have that go public so hush hush

Here's some stats on "helicopters crashing all the time"... actually, they don't.
You have that perception because the media always make a *huge* deal when one does crash.
Which makes the silence on this incident all the more interesting

>Sup Forums will ignore.
This is Sup Forums... And here we are, on this thread.
Did you even think before typing?

>That means helicopters crash about 35 percent more often per hour in the air than your average aircraft. (Of course, not all planes are created equal: Single-engine piston planes are 10 times more likely to crash than jets.)

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/10/hellish_copters.html

OMG they train???? Clearly it's a conspiracy!

KEKED PILOTS CAN'T EVEN BEAT 3% ODDS

You're all wrong. The leftist cabal (Jewish Illuminati) were using mind manipulation tech on both sides to stir up violence. These waves also effect automobiles and other sorts of machinery and computer chips. This is what brought the heli down and caused the man behind the vehicle to crash. If you think i'm bullshitting both the Russians and the US have been experimenting with these sort of devices since the cold war, just imagine what they have now.

what thread did they analyze the video, I want to find it in archives

It was taken down by the NG for seeing too much. Such as how it was an Operative who was driving the Car & that the Patsy was arrested at the Protest before the Car Attack happened.

[Made a thread about it: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

At the scene of the Car Attack, you had Crisis Actors & Press.

They reported the shit out of this right after it happened. But then went completely silent on it. I remember I was watching Fox when it crashed, and the actors, talking heads, "reporters" or whatever were shitting themselves with glee, saying
>It may have been shot down!

>Why does the media barely touch on this

You're a fool, your head is in the sand, you aren't listening.

All over the place the media is saying "3 dead in Charlottesville" - because it's more sensational.

You are so deluded by your own blindness that you're missing something you could actually take advantage of.

Richard Spencer needs to hold a mourning event for the two officers who died desu. It would show we are not anti law.

Dunno, if it was a conspiracy, they would have made up some lie about a malfunction or whatever after a few days of "investigating", everyone would have swallowed it without thinking twice. The fact they say nothing just makes it suspicious.
I'd like to think that if there WAS a conspiracy, they'd be a bit smarter than that.

This was a state police surveillance helicopter. The physical record (DVR) on board would contain the video evidence and secure police chatter. Having seen the incident unfold in real time, I think the video shows the driver already being pursued.

Please don't look into it.

Fucking this.
I actually thought they meant 3 people were killed by the Challenger guy... but no, they're just lumping the state troopers in with the dead woman.

Also AP said the Mayor or whoever said the heli crash was tied to the protests.... but outside of just being used to monitor the protests from the skies did they ever specify?

Fucking disgusting.

they died as result of white supremacist violence, there's nothing more to investigate

Any more? Two officers died. I just don't get why there is absolutely no attention on this matter.

terminated by cia

They're only giving it attention in the sense that they say "3 people died" bc they lump the trooper deaths in with the car death.

Why?
Sensationalism most likely.

I honestly believed 3 people were killed by the car at first...

LUL AMERICA = ISIS

that's fucking retarded though

probably a shill peddling false conspiracies desu

Based leaf.

resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

I've followed these thread short after the aftermath of the protest what has happened so far
>QUICK RUNDOWN

wtf bump

Nah man, it crashed cause they were inexperienced and panicky, that's why no one cites it.

noplaner / nukes in wtc -tier disinfo agent

People are also like, 50x more likely to survive a copter crash

nice meme faggot

I hate that their deaths were blamed on the "white supremacists".

News media is shameless.

>3 deaths caused by white supremacy

Is something I see often. If the alt-left wasn't blocking the streets illegally, that incident wouldn't of happened. Those cops wouldn't of been called by helicopter. That entire situation could've been avoided

I bet you a week from now it's gonna come out
The city is holding back because it'd draw attention from the victim of the nazis, while it's ambiguous, some will blame the nazis for all 3

The pilot was an instructor and every article I've read said he was very experienced

Mechanical failure.

As stated, every new source is saying 3 died in the protest. The copter is only related because it was covering the event. Its getting pushed out because copter crashes are far more common than American white girls getting ran over by neo nazi cucks.

2nd chopper in the area at time of crash..

AS SOON AS THE STORY CAME OUT I SAW PEOPLE ON TWITTER SAYING WHITE SUPREMACISTS BROUGHT DOWN THE HELO

OBVIOUSLY I'M A KIKED FAGGOT, SO I DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES

if it was shot at by the "nazi" side it would be nonstop coverage

if it was really just an accident it would at least get a mention

obviously shot down by gunfire from #BLM/Antifa side

This is the video filmed by BRENNAN GILMORE...

youtube.com/watch?v=OieWBuIyXmA

They haven't released the cause of the crash. Can you link to the article where mechanical failure was the stated cause?

bumping for weird license plate... impossible

Spot-on, thank you.

oppressive white males don't mean shit compared to a female ally in 2017

>crashed with no suvivors

The chopper was on the way to cover McAuliffe's motorcade. Their time covering the protest was over.

Reminder that anti-cop is anti-white

Maybe you didn't notice there was no information released by authorities on the artful Dodger besides that he was denied bail? They don't want you nitwits politicizing their tragedy. I have more respect for Southern law enforcement since the rally. You keyboard warriors are looney tunes, cops picked up on your bullshit in the first hour before anything even happened

Washington Journal. Heard it either Monday or Sunday when their C-Span host was reading an article.

What symbol is that?
As above, so below.

I've been wondering, how the hell did these pilots die? There's been an investigation for days and there hasn't been any reporting as to how they died. Does anyone know or was it (((them)))?

the imgur page:

imgur.com/r/The_Donald/d3sFx

Something jewish is up

That helicopter crash has no explanation yet

They dont talk about it so that the media can write "three killed in nazi rally"

even in mechanical failure, the pilot would disengage the rotor from the engine and autorotate down. its INSANELY unlikely they would have just crashed like that

So without the protest they may have had an extra hour or two on land before death.

Not saying the protest is why they died, just that it is why they're being lumped in with it. If you want to look deeper you also notice that the 19 people injured are also not getting played up much by the media.

Its all a marketing/hype scheme. And in most cases military > white female > officers > minorities/hippies > survivors.

It would be too bad if antifa made a bunch of memes celebrating the dead cops.

All that is known is:
1) No distress call
2) No flight recorder of any sort, as it's not required
3) FAA and NTSB are investigating the cause (assumed no foul play)
4) Investigation is expected to last 12 - 18 months

Both it and the car were hacked.

and archived:

archive.is/vER71

(((comments are now disabled))) on the James video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jou-teAN988

the 600+ views it has, it got over the last 3 days, it had almost 0 before that... there was some comments there too... guess they had to prevent people from seeing them.

MH17?

They supposedly landed in a wooded/tree-heavy area. Landing in trees is quite dangerous too.

above are paid trolls pushing a disinfo narrative, see:

>There was an explosion on impact with ground.
>The helicopter was seen hovering before the crash.

No idea, I can't really speculate.

This
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/840663660037058562

Challenger leaving the scene, cops don't seem to care (why? because he was /theirguy/? stand-down order?):

youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU

This is bullshit, but I believe it.

Yeah, it's odd. Yet everywhere the libs keep saying the nat. soc rally caused 3 deaths, but never talk about this shit. It's like they are just inflating numbers to scare people but, who would do that?

You have my interest

Jesus, that's undignified as fuck

saved

They didn't care because they figured he was just attacked by violent Antifa Thugs.

>what do we want?
>dead cops!

so, she wasn't supposed to die? or...?
i guess we don't really know if shes truly dead or not, wheres the body? i only saw their poor seacow who got hit :(

Meh. What are they supposed to say? We fucked up and forgot a bolt? The cops fucked up and crashed the Heli?

Why doesn't she have pants on?

The report I read was that there was too much air traffic, covering the *****EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZIS*****.

bump for spoppy conspiracy

>archive.is/vER71
So who wants the race war in reality?
Are there more than two factions in this conflict that I'm unaware of?
What does the Dems get from all this? Thought they would get btfoed if they got into civil war.

>CIA, Dems, media and left leaning public organizations vs FBI, right leaning private associations, Some Republicans

Is this correct? I don't know who is Jewing who anymore.

Is there any information of the cops? Names? Anything?

Nemoj pitat za ikakva imena I informaciju
Bit ces benovan za dox

b/c she collapsed but wasn't injured, so they removed her clothing, which is standard procedure to look for where she might be injured.

She took a very hard fall and with that blubber, its a common thing for fatties to have heart attacks. they haven't released an autopsy, if they even did one, but it's very likely the cause of death was her own obesity.

All a BS freemason scam. Who was sitting in the black tundra?

There's absolutely no money in a helicopter crash. That's why the media isn't covering it.

>while other good guys took out the helicopter.
but the helicopter crash itself was proven to be faked no? The explosion was like out of hollywood where actual copter crashes arent as violent nor is it common for them to go up in flames like that no?

The KKK permit was pulled and made illegal when they did the fucking tiki torch march the night before.

Everything the day after was made illegal because of their actions.

You confederate/kkk/nazi dumbfucks are also making us look bad. Quit being fat. If you look like shit or like you should have been aborted, stay home. You arent doing us any fucking favors.

making an easily manipulable low-tier society?
fucking orwellian tier shit

*promjeni aj-pi*
*teleportuje se iza tebe*
heh

The troopers are basically a military unit. The helicopter down seems staged, a freemason event. No distress call, no pics, no data recorder.