I'm not full on 1488, but I'm certainly a white nationalist at this point. I'm not against marrying an asian girl...

I'm not full on 1488, but I'm certainly a white nationalist at this point. I'm not against marrying an asian girl, but who knows what I'll think in a few years

Should I dump my asian girlfriend so I don't end up regretting wasting my genes?

A white man marrying a gook is lazy as fuck. They will leave you after a few years and return to a yellow nigger.

What you should do is stop thinking about retarded politics and bang your asian cutie.

Yes. Work hard, go to the gym and get your self in shape and ripped. Find the girl you want (White) and and have a very very large family. I'd 5 children but 3 works too.

Does your girlfriend know you're a white nationalist? Is she cool with it?

Obviously, your kids will have monkey noses and slit eyes

Don't marry an Asian. Don't even fuck them. It goes against nature and if you have children you're creating somebody who is going to have a lot of self doubt and internal conflict over who they are.

Lolcow is cancer

You should dump Sup Forums. Why sacrifice your happiness for memes?

Not quite, she knows I support white identity and everything. She's more of an alt light herself

>implying I can just quit my racial identity

You think putting Asians down will return your men to you?

They'll just go after latinas or middle easterners.

You're all trash.

you're fucking retarded bro. Lay off the Sup Forums for a while would ya. Unless your gf is like 3/10 then you should dump her either way.. nothing to do with yellow fever

yes

Don't raise a confused mongrel, it's not fair to do that to your children. Halfies only live a confused existence forever torn between two sides that will never fully accept them.

>I'm not against marrying an asian girl
Then you're not a white nationalist you fucking cuck. There are no exceptions to this shit. Asian is not white and I don't care what your fucking japanese cartoons say.

not if you're happy, fuck Sup Forums and the white race desu, it's over and we can't recover the birthrates now so just enjoy the what time we have left.

>fuck the white race

Jesus Christ no.

Unless her character is weak and you have an actual purpose to do so. Look I'm all for propagating the white race, but at the end of the day finding a partner in current year is difficult. If you found a good one you're lucky. Don't drop her and risk being alone in your mid 30s over something so trivial.

Then again it sounds like you don't really have feelings for her to begin with or this wouldn't be a question.

this

Regardless of your politics, if you would not stick your dick inside the girl in OPs pic, your a full blown homosexual.

Came to see if anyone posted this.