Ama

I'm transgender. Ask me anything. I voted for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/why-are-so-many-trans-women-of-color-being-killed-in-america
youtu.be/xD1_d2hzPfA?t=13m30s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage ( ^:

Why do you have shit taste?

Who did you vote for?

Why do you? You're using the nazi flag.

Who molested you as a child?

Hillary Rodham Clinton

that's personal.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I have many more elections to vote Democrat in.

>
>that's personal.
So it did happen?

Yes

Probably.

More like address the growing crisis of trans"people".

What do you think the government should do regarding the environment?

>growing crisis
There is no crisis of """transphobic violence"""

Why do transgenders feel the urge to make everyone know that they are transgenders?
Why don't you act like normal people and live your life like normal citizens?

ABANDONED SHIP. SLIDE THREAD.

Come post some Alt-Left cringe instead.

It's just a flag, kid.

No lie, if you killed yourself publicly and wrote a letter blaming it on neo nazi fascists you would be doing 100x more for the Democratic party than any vote would do.

I think the government should protect it. We should re-enter the Paris climate agreement. Block keystone xl and dapl. We shouldn't bring back coal. Reinstate the clean power plan.

Why, it will never get better you will always be seen as a freak. Even if you chop your dick off people still see you as man, you will never be normal.

What's wrong with the Nazi ideology compared to the leftist views? They both want to get rid of a race of people.

Seriously.

kys

transphobes detected

Have you chopped off your bait and tackle yet?

If Sex Reassignment Surgery is such a good treatment then why do 40% of trannys kill themselves afterwards?

kys Nazi scum

It's who we are.

Why would I care who transgender vote for when they are less than 1% of the population and probably less than 60% of that percent even vote.

not yet but that's the plan. my guess is they didn't have a good support system.

Every trap and tranny be like:

>be me
>walk around with a giant foam cowboy hat
>constantly talk about my giant foam cowboy hat
>get invited to get togethers and dinners
>"Do you think they'll be alright with my giant foam cowboy hat? I don't mind educating them on my giant foam cowboy hat."
>make a comic dedicated to my giant foam cowboy hat
>about 95% of my personality comes from my giant foam cowboy hat
>100% of my conversations are about my giant foam cowboy hat
>a no-hat walks up to me
>"So ummm what's up with the hat?"
FUCKING NO-HATS, LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAT

This isn't Reddit, you fucking abnormal monstrosity. Join the 45% please!

Saged, faggot.

Are you going to be part of the 40%

Why don't the mods do their fucking jobs?

Am I supposed to blame all African-Americans for this?

nope. I have to against Trump in 2020.

I wasn't aware that there was any transphobic violence. Can you post an example of anyone committing a violent act against a transgender person?

If I would have to describe myself, I wouldn't start with "cis white male etherosexual".
People are more than a gender definition.

>transphobes detected
Translates
I don't have a valid reason.

thedailybeast.com/why-are-so-many-trans-women-of-color-being-killed-in-america

To people who are uninteresting, it's all they have

when are you going to end it all and kys?

never

you're probably larping, but while you think you are gaining a moral highground by ignoring what's in front of your nose, you have blood on your hands. pic related

Why?
Also how are you enjoying your privilege points? Mummy using the correct pronouns?

No, the president has blood on his hand.

Sage

Because most of them are complete faggots too

>Atlanta police do not know if Tee Tee Dangerfield, reportedly the 17th transgender person to be murdered this year, was killed because she was trans.

It's just a nigger murdered by other niggers in Atlanta, not transphobic violence. I guess I should have been much more specific because you're just here to push an agenda.

Can you post an example of someone committing violence against a transgender person because of their gender identity?

disordered sexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

why the fuck is a degenerate on our sacred and pure board?

sage'd

forgot to post the pic. also, no he doesn't.
do you recognize the girl in this picture?

Daily reminder to sage and hide LARP threads.

Probably a good move. People that oppose the Clintons tend to have unfortunate accidents several times in the back of the head.

tits or gtfo

Just kek. Good luck being part of the 45% that kill themselves

Why is it that, if you dislike someone or their behavior, it is characterized as a "phobia" rather than a personal choice?
That would mean that making the personal choice to be trans, should be characterized as irrational, as long as one is consistent about the terminology.

What's Your oppinion on Bernie Sanders?

But somehow I'm a "racist" instead of a niggerphobe because I'm scared that my daughter will be raped to death by niggers.

I don't get it. No consistency in their terminology.

No, fuck off attention whore

>growing crisis

But the number of people that would violently attack a transgendered person has been dropping like a rock for the last two decades.
How the fuck is it growing and how is it something that needs to be addressed? It's been naturally shrinking away to nothing.

well either a larper was satisfied or it decided to kill itself. i hope it's the second.

Two sticks of butter, y'all.

Former leftist here. Nazis deserve more respect than modern leftists. At least they admit they're up to no good. You fuckers smile, shake hands, and stab backs. Nazis at least give you time to prepare yourself before they curb stomp you.

Leftists, you have fucked up in more ways than I ever would have considered possible. You claim everyone is a nazi, then double, triple, quadruple down on it. There is no facing your own mistakes if you continue to deny you ever made them. That is a lack of responsibility and maturity. A lack of STAMINA and TEMPERAMENT.

Leftists, you had better disavow the Antifa, Commies, and Anarchists. The right has already largely denied the Nazis, KKK, and White Supremacists. It's your move, virtue signalers.

youtu.be/xD1_d2hzPfA?t=13m30s

What age can children have sex?

and you love it

and you haven't offed yourself yet? wtf are you waiting for anyway?

Why pic related?

>It's just a flag, kid.
yeah it's working out well for you