twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag

Ach da hat ja Onkel Adi einer vermisst

same, by both the left and right

never met a jew without radical opinions

>Ach da hat ja Onkel Adi einer vermisst

By everyone, you mean.

Literally everyone hates jews

I feel you guys. I’m also Jewish. Never thought we’d see this kind of thing become so popular in our lifetimes.
At least we know that the dickheads are just suckers.
archive.org/details/DontBeaS1947

Duuude...

>flag

tbqh they don't blame you for all of the things....

Tfw you are holy tells you it's okay to rape goy children

I wonder why Jew buddy.

Jews havent read the Bible literally in like centuries bro we’re not retarded

as if there was any doubt fpbp

This is why.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

Same, but mischling here. I will fight for the existence and survival of the Jewish people even if it means siding with bolsheviks.

>14/6,000,000

I read it every year

at synagogue or by yourself?

I meant we dont read it literally. We talk about what it means, we examine contradictions and try to make sense of the underlying message.
“We” here doesn’t just apply to jews, but any somewhat educated and rational person really.
I’ve read through a few times mostly as part of courses on biblical criticism, a tradition many American Christians dont seem to grasp (or even know exists)

I fear I might be Jewish, but I do not for sure.

You only get blamed for everything by literal retards who get all their opinions from infographics from other troglodytes that politically indoctrinated them on an image board

Do you really care for the opinions of lonely morons online?

>so popular

It's not popular. Its only popular with fringe dumbasses who learned it from the internet. Most people on the left and right aren't stupid enough to think Jews are behind every single thing wrong with Western civilization

Really? I'm a mischling who's fighting for the existence and survival of the white race.

Meet me IRL fgt, I wanna beat you up.

I do not know you but I feel like you are to blame.

good stormfag, do the dirty work for the fascists and then get pushed into an oven afterwards.

Come home to Israel, jew man.
youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

are you circumcised? are you drawn to torah? do you keep your money close to you and not like spending it? how do you feel about bagels?

Why the FUCK am I stuck working at mcdonalds you kike? What did you do to our economy?

oh look, another "why do they persecute me so" thread

Get tested, and come home to israel the real ethnostate

Who says I'm siding with stormfags? There's people like Jared Taylor in the right too, ya know.

Jared Taylor isn't going to lead the white nationalist movement, he's a needle in a haystack.
>Unite the Right chants "Jews will not replace us"
>Chants "JEW JEW JEW" after Richard Spencer points out the mayor's jewish name

come on bro, when push comes to shove you will be crushed underneath the boots of fascists and anti semites.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_9N1ldPtQ8

I think i know this guy

See you tomorrow!

>tfw jewish
>tfw never invited to secret globalist cabal meetings to discuss demographically exterminating the goyim
>all I do is work and shitpost like a filthy goy

awwww c'mon y'all aren't so bad... can you tell your folks to chill on the white replacement shit though

>>tfw im jewish and get blamed for literally anything
Well that's your own damn fault.

kek

You are probably to blame in some way.

the anime infected your brain

You don't have to tell anyone that you're Jewish, though.

No one outside my family even knows that we're Jews lol.

Ashkenazi here, can confirm

JEW ALERT
PREPARE THY OVENS

Fuck off Kike with you slide thread. Go die. You are the reason the rest of humanity hates Yids. You, and your threads.

guys realize that this is exactly why Israel exists.
to protect us from goyim

Fuck off to Israel kike

I was raised white, grew up around whites, and function as white. I don't care what half of my ancestry says, I ain't a Jew.

For a reason.

You wood not nead protection from us if you did place yourselves in our ranks, fun anarcy movements and tear down our statues

yeah of course i apologize for shit i never did. Just because some jews fund antifa and BAMN doesn't mean individual jews are commies/terrorists. For example 90% of orthodox Jews voted trump. Also you've got just as much non jews doing shit too.

Gas yourself, oven dodging fucking kike, and stop subverting the board

yet it won't matter on the day of the rope. thats like a nigger who thinks he's white.

>i'm ready to kill 50 million christians for 6 million jews

goyim mind

being jewish is a choice like being any religion.

>day of the rope
Won't happen. Either way I have an Italian last name so I'll be fine.

>tfw when i'm fucking a huwaite male and get are you kidding me'd for everything

Stop identifying as Jewish. Identify as white instead.

>are you circumcised?

Yes

>are you drawn to torah?

I once found a Judaism book and kept it with me, out of curiosity.

>do you keep your money close to you and not like spending it?

Absolutely, I am called a cheap stake by my parents, but they do rely on me for economic management and advice.

>how do you feel about bagels?

They are ok

Man, I could use that money to invest in something instead.