ITT: haunting nazi pictures

Over the years from time to time I would stumble across this photo. Some of you have probably seen it also. It depicts German SS soldiers under the guard of British troops on 17th April 1945, loading victims of Bergen-Belsen concentration camp after the liberation. As things go this is nothing unexpected. A gruesome and grisly picture of war's horror we all more or less know happened. Nothing especially extraordinary or different from all other photos of attrocities that happened in concentration camps.

So, usually when I would stumble upon it somewhere on the internet, I would remember that I saw it before and moved on.

Until I realised what I was seeing.

Now, the information your eyes send to your brain is that what you're seeing are dead bodies of people who died in a camp. As horrible as they are, no picture of a dead body is pleasant, so if you've seen them already before, there's not much new information here. Nothing you, with all the attrocities today being live transmitted to our TVs or computers or mobile phones, haven't probably in some way seen before. Right?

Well, no...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
imgur.com/gallery/54Rtd
imdb.com/title/tt0082443/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What you see in the middle of the picture is naked lower part of a woman being lifted onto a truck. This is, more or less, what you expect. I mean, after all, it's a corpse. We usually connect corpses with skin and bones and, as I mentioned before, as horrible as the photo is, we kind of expect that from a picture of a dead person.

But, that's not the whole story. As you can see that body hadn't started to degrade yet. That is a fresh corpse. This is a corpse of a person who was probably alive a few days ago before that picture was taken. Maybe even just a few hours beforehand. And that person was ALIVE looking like that. That person, may she rest in peace, was alive for who knows how long literally being 'skin and bones'.

And that's why I find this picture so terrifying. To think of thousands upon thousands of people who were probably alive in those camps only to degrade slowly over the weeks and months and to turn literally to skin and bones. To weigh, probably, no more than 50 or 60 pounds. And then to just wither away, die, not even as a person with a name, but just as a corpse with a number, disposed somewhere never to be heard of ever again.

Let's not forget that.

So the soviets, americans, french, jews, arabs, niggers, chinese, japanese and all other races of mankind have never done anythimg like this eh?

My first thought was, wow now that's a thigh gap. Youre right the corps is fresh. Killed by allied bombings

Lmao no one cares kike

Your kike halo is slippin down around your neck.

>no picture of a dead body is pleasant

Completely depends on who the dead guy is

It will happen again you kike, and no amount of shilling will prevent it. You bring it upon yourself.

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems

youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA

Thanks OP. Let us never forget the atrocities committed under the nazi flag. No matter if the pol pot regime was worse or stalin killed more under the hammer and sickle. All these extreme horrors must be disavowed. These nazi larpers are so week minded to have been called nazi so much that they decided to become them and even fly their flags. This picture is a small glimpse into the truly sickening reality and history a lot of you claim to associate with.

Funny how we barely see the nazi meme flag after charlotesville. Good ridance.

Daily reminder that such things now happen in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, made in liberators. If you think that people can't repeat such things because they happened you are a naive one. People are only humane if laws/punishment for not obeying laws made them human.

>literally a skeleton
>still got some perky tits

Noice.

You don't have to be a nazi to want the kikes gassed. Now I don't even have a particular desire to gas them, but if they or any other race for that matter, keep trying to undermine the white race and white nations, then they bring it upon themselves, it's just the nature of things.

if those are jews in WWII then why are they all so fat.

all the jews were supposed to be skeletons.

>when 9 million people die under and ideology its time to be done with that ideology

Yet I can go into my local Marxist bookstore and see countless books about the communist ideology and read about the great, revolutionary leaders like Lenin, Mao and Marx even though the death count from communism in the 20th century surpasses 30 million?

That inconsistency makes me question the validity of the image
Wouldn't the body sooner eat it's own muscle than it's own heart and lungs?
How the fuck does that corpse still have breasts after "dying" from starvation
It looks fake as fuck

Checked.

PRO TIP: Allies bombed supply trains sending food materials to concentration camps. :^) you did that to her.

Maybe you shouldn't have bombed our supply lines then idiot

These pictures are meaningless now. The average normies have all been exposed to such gore and beheadings and such in the last year, that they have been mostly desensitized, and no longer give a damn.
It's just an image and OP is a faggot.

>starvation among prisoners of the losing side of the war

Noooo you don't say?

Not in the 1940s no

Does the majority of Sup Forums actually believe in the holohoax now?

T_D was a mistake.

This.
/thread.

you didn't read the text. it's from 1940 when they were basically just rounding up jews and shooting them. these jews weren't from a camp, they were probably captured days or hours before

because communist states mainly just killed their own citizens, the fucking retards

PRO TIP: Germans put the Jews in the camps in the first place

Maybe you shouldnt have built the camps then idiot

Eugenia Cooney's ancestors would turn in their very narrow graves.

Fake photo

>making such an elaborate post about typhus victims
it's one hell of a sickness indeed

>To think of thousands upon thousands of people who were probably alive in those camps only to degrade slowly over the weeks and months and to turn literally to skin and bones

That's what happens when the Allies bomb your supply lines. We were to blame for those bodies, not the Germans. Us. Only us. FUCK THE BRITISH!

yeah, it's been too long

"Fun" fact about the concentration camps: the rich jews could simply buy themselves out of it. So essentially the nazis just let the richest ones go, the ones they claimed to hate. All the poor jews who literally had no idea whats happening and who mostly lived in the countryside got killed.

>American education

>Allies bombed supply trains sending food materials to concentration camps.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan

Germans were invading east to feed their armies and shipping the food by train back west to the fatherland and western front. Train bombing would have trapped more food in the region where the concentration camps were.

The gas chambers makes them starve to death.
its a next level of evil.

They deliberately sabotaged their own supply line repeatedly to starve their already sick patients.

Because you assume that before the allied bombing they got enough food?

You fucking retard, these are prisoners that died due to starvation via allied bombing and these pics are propaganda from the end of the war where Germans were made to come in and remove the bodies for photographic purposes.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

You know how you keep prisoners from starving to death and getting plagues that spread quickly in cramped conditions?

Don't imprison them.

lazy kikes. there's still some work left in 'em

gas them*

PRO TIP: Jews deserve to be put in camps :^)

What was communist Russia?

They had double the death toll of nazi germany

My aunt (a triathlete) had a cancer a few years ago. She refused chemo and radiotherapy until she finally buckled to the 'pressure' that she was put under to take the treatment.

A few weeks later she was in a horrible state typical chemo patient. After her third part she looked like one of those corpses.

Doctors are committing genocide everyday with cancer treatments.

And let them spread disease in the city instead, genius.
perhaps the disease in 1943 was of a more english and destructive type.

Sexy picture. Sending my love and good prayers to all the fallen SS-men. Truly the greatest of the great.

Don't forget the brave men of the Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe and Marine!

they would all have been dead way sooner if they didn't at which point there would be no point to even have camps anymore
I guess it's safe to assume that yes they did get food up until some point

They fought for europe. They are our heroes.

you too nigger

picture isn't from bergen belsen but ravensbruck in germany
starvation is a terrible way to die sure but, these women probably died of typhus or colera which were spreading all over central europe at the time

Typhus is a terrible way to die

As a matter of fact they pretty much were not fed properly deliberately from the start.
And the majority died before the bombs started to fall directly not on them.

btfo

how will "u bombed the trains xDDDD" fags ever recover

pretty sure that's from the Armenian Genocide fella.

Fuck off Kikesucker with your slide thread.

Those Germans are merely taking out the trash. They did a good job by the numbers, and mostly did get rid of your Yid brothers and sisters from Europe.

Even if it takes Mudslimes to finish the job, you have to go back. To the ditches, fields, and crematoria.

Nothing of value is lost when a Red or Yid or combinations thereof die.

Where are the pictures of Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki kike?

interesting how there's still some fat on her breast but nowhere else at all

Disrespectful degenerate

sad picture of jews bearing out dead jews from the gas chamber.

PRO TIP: We put Japanese in camps. If our supply lines got bombed the Japs would look like that.

Typhus is awful.

Not on an industrial scale land with the efficiency of this

>that bush
boner why
>tfw no anorexic jew gf

Who was first?

imgur.com/gallery/54Rtd

forgotten yesterday fucktard.

So gas chambers that cause starvation
Fresh corpses up until 1945 despite not giving the jews any food
How did the germans manage that?

You and everyone else in this thread should watch a documentary from the early 1980's called "Genocide." Orson Welles and Elizabeth Taylor narrated it. The most American thing anyone American could ever do is to kill a Nazi. They stand for everything opposite of what America stands for.

imdb.com/title/tt0082443/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

And this comes from a fucking Brit.
Your precious (((empire))) made people look like this all over the world you daft cunt.
Your empire caused starvation from ireland, norway, africa, india and nativa americans.
Nazis have nothing on you when it comes to starving people to death.

Lol even guys who want to kill Jews aren't Nazis now. It's a high bar.

Why are the Germans in good shape and the Jews dead from starvation?

How we're the Germans nice and well fed while the Jews died?

>oy vey this is the perfect sob shit story i'll repost it on Sup Forums and the goys will bawl and i'll get my .05 shekels

kek, you'd think the original author would actually verify where the photo from his crybaby story came from. its from ravensbruck in germany

because you would feed yourself before feeding your enemy?

That was white people.

this would have happened in the japanese concentration camps if we were losing the war. this was caused by the stress of one nation being attacked by the globalist axis of many nations stretching germany's resources as thin as those bodies. dont forget that either. the international community caused those deaths.

Exactly

Germany killed her enemies not her citizens

>They stand for everything opposite of what America stands for.
good goy

What about the genocide of Russian/Ukrainian Christians by Jewish Bolsheviks?

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

I'm ready for war Sup Forums, this shit doesn't even faze me anymore. i've seen so much come out of south america, the med, africa through the years that i'm numb to it

b- but I have to be different from the normie shills!

they have to know i'm different and edgy!

fuck you shlomo,and fuck your holohoax

>what are muslims?

>I've seen so many terrible things so let's make it worse

They had to pull more food from the east to make up for the train bombing, which caused the east to have less food.

hundreds of thousands of german prisoners of war starved and died of disease in later 1945 and 1946

2edgy4me

Is conforming to one central government American?

Noooooo, who'd do that? UDSSR had a long tradition of shifting blame

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union

the chinese literally shot everyone who was wearing glasses

Source? In American camps?

>hold japs in camps
>supply lines aren't fucked
>somehow this is a basis for moral high ground

Horrific. There's no pain like the pain of starvation. Thankfully I've only every felt the very start of it.

Is the soldier in the centre top row smiling?