What Does Sup Forums Think of Seattle?

What does Sup Forums think?

Alternatively, what do if homeless in downtown Seattle and an introvert who wants to avoid people as much as possible (but not socially inept)?

Downtown:
What do for food?

Best places to shoplift from (even though I hate shoplifting and the guilt from it even gives me immediate diarrhea)?

What do for shower?

What do for a few spare bucks every other day for clothes, etc.?

What do for laundry?

What do for entertainment/passing time?

Which areas are safest?

Where to sleep safely at night to be alone and not bothered by police, security, crazies, or drug addicts?

Where to make long-distance phone calls from for 15+ minutes at a time?

Where to find non-manual labor entry level jobs with little to no education requirements that pay $18+ an hour?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/transportation/bremerton-takes-another-crack-at-fast-ferry-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Don't come here, faggot. Seattle is full of homeless scum and asshole fucks who move here to smoke pot and mope in the rain. Eat shit.

Thanks for the bump, leaf.

Fuck off we're full.
ESPECIALLY if you're from fucking California.

But I'm the opposite of the liberal druggie rap music retards and I'm already here.

Already here. Hope CA, NJ, MA, NY, etc. have nuclear meltdowns.

I'm from Portland and its a lot like Seattle politically, full of radical liberals.

I'm moving there for job reasons (namely tech roles are pretty popular).

It's a bit of a shit-fest because the local (and largely friendly) people are being replaced by twee 20- and 30-something college grads who act as though only they and their four best friends from college are "real people."

It's insular and degrading, and increasingly there's a march against something or for something every other day. It's turning into San Francisco 2.0. Just this week the City Council voted to make it ILLEGAL for landlords to bar ex-cons from renting.

It's going to implode eventually, whether before Amazon goes bust or after.

I come down from Vancouver every now and then for cheap beer and greasy food in dive bars. Its a fun city to go for a piss up, all the weed stores I pass are usually empty, drinking is defiantly more the locals pastime. I don't think its a liberal utopia that some anons make it out to be.

Seattle best city, whitest city, we kick all the brown people down to federal way. We even got better gun rights than fucking Texas. Legal weed but I don't smoke that anymore. I do smoke fine Seattle pussy tho.

>Just this week the City Council voted to make it ILLEGAL for landlords to bar ex-cons from renting.
Top wew. Not nearly as funny as all the "we won!" posters around town, celebrating how "the rich" are getting "tax justice" by now having to pay 2.5% city tax to Seattle to have to pay for Dayquan's heroin needles.

It's a liberal paradise insofar as if you don't work at a major tech hub with a manager who comes down hard, yes, you can take personal days for "shaking and trembling" and/or go marching with Black Block.

It's illiberal in that you're just window-dressing for people who want to crush other businesses to death, whether that's Microsoft, Amazon, or the many, many, many VC's cropping up in the past 10 years.

Which is hilarious, because if you're rich enough you'll just move to Bremerton or something. They just started service on an express ferry. Reportedly it's averaging between 30 and 40 minutes to completely escape from Seattle - via boat. Friends claim it's a great commute.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/transportation/bremerton-takes-another-crack-at-fast-ferry-service/

* forgot to mention - the cap for the 2.5% tax cut is almost precisely the point you're probably rich enough to leave the city.

Precisely. Bad thing is, it will drive rental prices up in the surrounding nice cities. My plan was to eventually work in the city for the $15 minimum (even though I don't agree with it) and live in a nice outer city.

Bump if someone can answer my homeless questions.
>Tfw nowhere to sleep outside and alone in peace at night.
>Tfw always woken up to security, or some "hey man, you got any crystal?" loser.

>What Does Sup Forums Think of Seattle?
THE INTERNATIONL DOTA 2 CHAMPIONSHIPS

Seattle is a fucking cesspool of degenerates. The mayor spends tax payer dollars to paint sidewalks in rainbow colors and fucked kids when he was younger (allegedly). Property prices are ridiculously inflated, traffic is fucked. I

>They just started service on an express ferry. Reportedly it's averaging between 30 and 40 minutes to completely escape from Seattle - via boat.
I've used it and it does only take about 30 minutes. Bremerton and Bainbridge are already bedroom communities of Seattle.

Well, good. I've considered those neighbourhoods as places to move. Seattle proper is turning into a candyland for drug-pushers and homeless heroin junkies.

Jesus Christ you sound like a bonafide nigger.
Why be homeless, why rob stores? Go to any staffing agency and get a fucking job and go get Sec. 8 housing. Oh, and you're not going to find any non-labor jobs that pay $18/hr with no education.

If you visit Seattle be sure to eat Thai Thom in the U District. Best Thai food on earth. Don't expect friendly service though!

How much do you weigh?

We've already got enough of you fucks here go somewhere else

Not my choice. Malicious lying landlord's choice. Trying to find something, but I want to like it and get paid decently for it. Also can't exactly show up in clothes that I've been wearing for two months straight and greasy, long, unwashed, dandruff-covered hair since the closest thing to a bath I've had in two months is alcohol swabs. The homeless shower places are overrun with crazy druggies that I don't wanna be around.

190-210, good sir. Am I going to be the subject of a joke?

I mean I'm not a expert but me personally I'd mainly hangout at the Seattle library. I mean ideally you shouldn't even live in Seattle. I dont think a big city is good for a homeless person. Go to a nearby suburb and hang around the local library. I think any church would gladly help you if you need supplies, clothes or money. I dont think they'll care if you're not a Christian or dont want to convert.

I'm a proud, bible-believing Christian as it is. Most churches are fake and don't follow/believe the bible. With that said, churches are overrun by these liberal dickbrain shitheads too. Anyway, I will check back later. I have to go for now, so I won't be able to reply, but I will definitely check back.