RIP Western Civilization 1000 BC -- 2017

so, Sup Forums, who's ready to kill themselves?

this has 60,000 likes on Twitter. Sixty-fucking-thousand.

I really don't know if it's worth living another 50 years just to see this country become a total fucking shithole run by absolute morons (more than it already is).

Western civilization is finished.

bump so I have at least a few people to keep company with before I finally decide that this world is fucked

Burn the errors, rebuild on the rich soil.

>the first literal black president upheld white supremacy

these people will burn down the country and kill us all before we could ever have a rebirth

then just leave. if you are wealthy and high iq and have gf/wife + children or planning to why dont you go to a based European country.

if you dont have those things, well, its a form of natural selection.

my own nation unrelated.

At this point I'm ready for everyone to just die. I don't think people are worth saving anymore.

not a whole lot of money. not broke but definitely not wealthy

high iq? idk, i've done some calculations and done well-researched sample iq tests that put me around 125

no gf/wife nor children

>based European country

sure, i could move to Poland or Hungary but that implies learning the language and both Polish and Magyar are fucking impossible to learn

>king nigger wuz rayciss n sheeit
*honk honk

If you're going to do it at least take some leftists with you, shoot up a gender studies department or something.

The most well-known slave to lead an uprising has failed in his endeavor.
Rome stood for many, many years more. Spartacus died.

Fuck no, we don't want fucking burgers here shitting everything up. Let them rot in their shithole they created.

Good
Keep escalating

>"Y'ALL".
I wish everyone that unironically says ya'll all the time would get massacred.

Those records help us to determine who to purge user. Leave no child behind.

Europe fucking blows right now, even worse. You delusional fuck.

t. Dual citizen

>the shithole they created
kek have you even seen Europe

>Western civilization is finished.

We have some good capable people here, it's just our leadership is catastrophic because the Democracy meme was allowed to take off which allowed religious zealots (progressives) to worm their way in and take over and basically run everything like an insane theocracy

t. 53% burgermutts

We shipped you faggots out, we don't want you back

>make false BLM accts to push for removal of statues of founding fathers
>trigger normies
>more nogs will inevitably join in

it beats sieg heiling at a psyop with dickie spencer

Twitter is an alt left cesspool, if these people were important voices trump would've lost in a landslide. Relax cunt damn

>this is why multiculturalism is bad

Yeah we know. Have to make room for all those poor brown and black babbys.

That's what we would be doing if we brought you mutts in

>who's ready to kill themselves?
Yeah, it's about time. I think we should find a creative way to do it together. Maybe we can create a massive bonfire and all jump in together wearing clan robes or something. It can be like one of the defiant mass deaths from ancient history.

You are going to see some amazing things in your lifetime, things your parents never thought possible. It is going to take some dramatic changes to fix things now, if they even get fixed. I'm talking displacement of all the niggers and sending them back to Africa. Or else gas them. That kind of thing.

I've said it so many times: the war ended in 1945.
It's OVER. It's been over. You're living in the death throes, hoping there will be another chance to fight. There most likely won't be.

>he "this" his own post
>on twitter

I'm convinced there's been a huge increase in bots on Twitter. Until recently, I rarely saw tweets with 50,000 likes and retweets, even non-political ones, and now I see them daily.

Also
>black person criticizing their Lord Obama

That's a first

>Obama
>white supremacist

Exactly why whites have to fucking win here. You don't want to let us back into the fatherlands. There's NOWHERE for us to go.

And? There are millions of bot accounts used to inflate likes of leftist account who posts something like this.

The real danger is their martyrs.
We're at the tipping point. One more antifa martyr and white nationalists become a terrorist organization nationwide. Antifa becomes media heroes, and will attack any gathering of conservatives without repercussion. We must rebrand, and this will require great sacrifice.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression of whites...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

The game has changed. They have a martyr. We need scores of martyrs before we can ever shake off this violent nazi oppressor label, because otherwise nobody will see past the media blindfold unless our broken bodies are shown to all.

cultural marxism is for useful idiots