youtube.com/watch?v=e7K6pliAfk0
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ukxGhX0w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we didn't evolve from apes.

>American education

Environment effects evolution.

he's a comedian.

we are apes....

because humans weren't competing with apes for resources in all the places there are apes for there to be enough relative scarcity to drive apes to extinction?

That's not exactly what fedoras believe.

Fedoras are still retards though

Because Evolution is bullshit, and the Earth is flat.

((THEY)) don't want you to know this.

earth is a sphere though

lol

>Earth is a sphere

That's bullshit.

They have lied to you all your life, and every time you asked a question about Flat Earth, they didn't educate you on the theory of Flat Earth, they just told you " DONT QUESTION US!"

Once you start to research Flat Earth, you realize they didn't want you to question their Round Earth Theory because its fake.

"The earth looks flat from one perspective. Thus, the earth is flat."

fucking retards

you can actually see the curve in the ocean pic

Every single one of those photos is not taken from far enough up, though you can actually see a slight curve on the top one, especially on the right border.

They evolved from apes.

Also we haven't killed them yet. Give us a few centuries.

we are apes dumb shit tim allen

You have to remember Tim Allen is an ex drug dealer and sampling your own product is a great way to fry your brain.

explain this

That is always the argument:

"Bu....but you aren't high enough!"

By the way, there is a limit to our Earth's HEIGHT....we can't leave after 100,000 KM in the air...there is some kind of shield or dome which you can see here in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

If white Americans originate from Europe, why are there still Europeans?

There's a racist joke hidden here somewhere, I just don't know where it is.

He really doesn't

didn't vasco da gama or maco polo make a trip around the world on ship???

flat tards BTFO!!!

Because we share a common ancestor with apes, we didn't evolve directly from them.

They teach this to schoolchildren here in England. I guess in America rural and suburban retards don't bother to learn this basic stuff :/

>he has a point.

No, he doesn't. Jesus Christ, nigger.

We did not evolve from apes, we share a common ancestor. The photo of ape becoming man is a gross simplification of the theory.

Explain Big foot nigga

I didn't know the earth curved inwards.

What you're looking at is a lense based perspective distortion.

the pic oc i made shows how would Ferdinand Magellan's trip on circumnavigation of the Earth
look like on a flat earth model. It doesn't make sense. (ignore the red line,it's useless)

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGUH?

Apes existing means nothing. The non existence of all the in between "link" species means much more

The Earth doesn't curve inward, this is a still screen shot from a camera that was on a spinning balloon:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

By the way, contrast the video and picture of what our Earth ACTUALLY looks like to the bullshit NASA gives us with a Fish-Eye Lens to curve the horizon.

One of the things you just said is true

>The height of intellect from the average Trump voter

The picture you posted is the exact same effect, just bent the other way. None of those cameras area anywhere close enough to see a true curvature. Earth is FUCKING HUGE.

i know... that comment was to BTFO the flat tards who think the world is flat... i understood your picture... they're just retarded... i usually ignore what they're trying to teach... most of them are just retards who smoked too much weed.

So what do you believe in? A book written by a human? That were in some kind of alien garden? Whatever it is i bet its retarded.
You make us all look bad with your madman logic.. Go get some help before you go to deep in the rabbit hole..

i was giving it context to people who didn't understood it.

flattards still won't understand it though kek

>You're not high enough.

Again, this bullshit argument.

They are trying to deceive you with lies, research Flat Earth.

Look with your own eyes, the horizon has NO curve....ever. No matter how high you go.

Because the Liberals and the MSM throw hissy fits whenever we remove one.

>Dogs came from wolves
WHY ARE THERE STILL WOLVES

oblate spheroid

Supossed distances and scale

If I came from my grandparents, then why are my cousins still alive?

There is no "link", faggot. Just a bunch of old, soiled bones and unreliable, outdated "scientific dating"

Why are Americans either complete retards or brilliant minds?

Flat earth is absolute bullshit and only "works" if you ignore a shit ton of proven science.

>if earth is flat what's on the other side?

wow refuting this bullshit sure was hard

Forshortening. Here is what they look like from above.

So you're posting a photoshopped image as proof? Nope.

He's saying that shitskins never evolved.

I know flat earthers say the sun is some kind of spotlight, by how do they explain sunsets/rises?

Also don't they think its a bit odd, that every other astral object formed into a sphere but earth isn't.

We evolved from Tim Allen.

>Why is there still Tim Allen?

Americans are europeans you dumb nigger

The difference between middle class and poor fags.
Tap water vs bottle, cheap tooth paste vs quality etc.
>Germany
Cuck kek

Whales evolved from land based mammals, why are there still land based mammals?

because they evolved and took our prior niche

jesus fuck what a retard

The apes we evolved from no longer exist.

Flies away.

>look with your own eyes

let me hop in my fuckin UFO rq

>he has a point
>no he doesn't because....

>Proven science

OY VEY, you mean ((THEIR)) science?

The science THEY are trying to push to you to lie to you about the origin of our world?

To get you to believe we are on a spinning ball in the middle of nowhere?

You fell for the Helio-Centric Theory of Earth. I challenge you to research Geo-Centric Theory of Earth, which was around for THOUSANDS of years and studied by extremely educated and scientific people.

I agree but your ID is duum

If god is real then why did we evolve from primates?

Checkmate, theists.

(((they))) must hide all the millions of people who die every year for accidently falling off the earth

youtu.be/KnsiZOJjfUg

Oh look it's the Spain retard who doesn't know how perspective works. Things get smaller the further they are away. Those sun rays are parallel, but the field of view is many miles wide. Of course they look like they converge. That's perspective. Look at pic related.

But you're probably a troll who will just keep posting the same stupid troll images. You got my reply, cause this pisses me off, the fact that someone just might believe this

So the rest of the planets are visibly spherical? Why is earth a fucking pie dish?

People build planes etc. In their garage in a year in our times.. Ufo may be possible lmao

Stop making us look stupid.
Focus your energy on (((their))) control of banking and media. They want you to look like a stupid flat-earther and evolution denier.

Is this like the joke Milo did on the ghost busters app? Is tim Allen one of /our guys/

Yes, why?

Sure, explain gravity real fast.

Then next, explain why the night sky looks different in Australia than in Europe, with different constellations and a different rotational pivot point.

I'll be here waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7K6pliAfk0

you realize we do have spacecraft yes?

>he thinks they actually take pictures of the earth
Those are all CGI

This is as retarded as those niggers on Black twitter saying Gravity is bullshit because it's "Colonizer Science." I'll admit that psychoanalysis is broken, but come on.

thats swamp gas faggot

I wish I had the time and energy to larp like you

what bugs me is that you are able to see the stars in the vid...

Because species can evolve at different directions. But in the scenario the op is bringing up is, 2 evolved from 1 why are 1 still here? Not 2 evolved 1 why are 1.6 still here?

Well to be fair to say that we evolved from apes is very simplyfied.

>curvature at 20 miles

We are apes

I think refraction plays a part in it. and It doesn´t shows the sun position and distance.

how do solar eclipses work on a flat earth?
Don't tell me they are fake, i'm pretty sure many people can prove they exist in the next days

Aliens did not hybrid them like they did with us. Mystery solved.

Humans are dumber than apes. We are just good at making stuff.

we know the sun position and distance, it's fuckhuge far, which is why the shadows are parallel.

Why do flat earthers don't get the concept of perspective?

Mh interestingly, the science I am talking about makes a lot of sense. How do you explain g=9,81m/s^2, which can be used to calculate accurately velocity, speed, mass and many other parameters on our planet? If "their" science is wrong, why does it work perfectly and makes sense and yours doesn't?

I suppose you have no further education in basic physics and just believe those "bad NASA/ESA/whatever scientists" are trying to fool everyone for their own profit.

why wouldn't you? With no atmosphere inbetween and the sun not being in view there is nothing that would outshine a star or filter the light

>everything NASA releases is fake
>voluntarily put UFOs in ISS footage all the time and artificial structures on the Moon and Mars

>Everything formed into a sphere.

You are talking about "planets".

But if you actually buy an expensive telescope, you will realize that there is NO such thing as planets, only luminaries.

NASA has given you CGI, to lie to you.

The Stars are just luminaries, there is no "other planets".

The only exception is the Moon, which is just a translucent self-illuminated disk.

((THEY)) know this world is about frequency, numerology, and resonance.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ukxGhX0w0

>refraction

It has nothing to do with refraction. It's perspective.

In all seriouness, i'm too retarded to know why this isn't right, can someone explain to me like a child please.

and they used a low-light camera,would explain it yeh.

my nigga