Question: Why does it turn out that all white supremacists turn out to be the biggest fucking pussies?

Question: Why does it turn out that all white supremacists turn out to be the biggest fucking pussies?
>Honestly watch the video of him sobbing and tell me this a man y'all look up too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lefty pol pretending to be tough guys again

Someones insulting us, lets get those larping shields out boys!

kekekekekekek

sooooooo gay

Cantwell has beat up more communists than you have.

Probably the mace.

Excellent question

>pol
>alt-right

fuck off monkey

They actually needed those it protects the crowd behind them from shit like mace

>Hey Nazi you went to this event and now we're gonna ruin your life and make it impossible for you to ever be employed anywhere unless you make a video acting pathetic so the public thinks all Nazis are pathetic

I could be wrong but I can't help but be skeptical of anything in the MSM having to do with Nazis

I don't even know who that is.

the guy got maced twice and assaulted. there was a murder, massive confusions and mass arrests.The police could be looking for his for false allegations. give him some slack you probably cried for much much less

I used to hang out with him until he went off the deep end a couple years ago.The real Chris is nothing but a useless, thrill and attention seeking substance abuser. Of course he's crying, because inside he's a broken loser.

Why is it so hard to understand no one gives a fuck about the minor distinctions between nazis-white supremacist-white nationalist-alt right. As far as 95% of the population is concerned its all the same pile of shit.
>Hurhh I'm not a nazi, i just have 1488 tattoos and think jews should burn in an oven muhh fake narratives

This bitch is a clown! He was talking all tough n shit b4 " yea I got a gun n go to the gym so I can be more violent!". Look at this cave beast crying like the bitch he is! His group caused the state of emergency and he's scared to go outside!?! I hope he can make the connection to how black people feel most of the time for no reason. White power...lmao is recessive weakness. Lmao I'm bout to cry too... cryin laughing!

He got attacked with pepper spray twice on this day.

He isn't crying because he is a little bitch he is crying because of the pepperspray

YOU GUYS ARE MORONS OR SHILL

Mate I don't know how to break this to you, but this screenshot is from a video uploaded today. You can see him break down in tears at the 2 minute mark.
Unless pepper spray has miraculous delayed response, you are a fucking retard

Are you a bit delusional? Most of those guys in those pics have a better BMI than the average population and aren't ugly at all. Basically, if you are not a male model, it would be pathetic to have political opinions?

I wonder how the person on who made this pic looks like.

>White pussies
>White pussies

Seeing a pattern here.

>Frantically stuffs kekistan shirt deeper into closet

PUSSY ALERT

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

We are so close to openly be allowed to murder Leftists.. I can't wait! Keep pushing, AntiFa!

I actually feel a little bad for them.

Why? I don't care who he is!!!

Nooo he poured milk on his face already.

Nobody looked up to him, looks like a brainlet bully, never heard of him until (((VICE))) put him up front. gee I wonder

He has priors, he was just afraid of going back to prison, and this time for good. Can't blame the guy, and he makes good points in that if you think the justice system is fair or unbiased then you are a massive retard. All it will take is for the prosecutors to present his videos to the cucked jury where he dares to say un-kosher things and he is FUCKED, he will go away for a long time. And he was operating under the assumption that there really was a warrant out for his arrest, which turned out to be false, just another lie put out by antifa to literally lure right wingers like him out so they could assault him. Just look at what happened to those guys in georgia I think it was, they went to a BLM rally armed, dared to verbally disagree with the niggers, got assaulted by a mob, pulled their guns, and are now rotting in prison for decades. So yeah, when you are a guy with priors, you've just been maced twice two days in a row, don't know who to trust or turn to, and have just seen a mayor of a fucking city literally set you up to be assaulted and imprisoned, and also happen to be a naturally emotional person, you can see how these things would add up. And finally, the entire purpose of this video was to maybe give him some plausible deniability, basically deny that he was ever being serious to maybe give him a chance in court if need be, because otherwise he would just get clapped and accused of going out with the intention of killing non whites or something along those lines.

Sure kevin, maybe in murrica.

It'd be beyond funny watching the entitled European Antifa getting shot by American police

A better one is the video where the White supremacist starts shit and then he gets hunted down and before he gets cornered he gets on his knees and says "Aw come on, I'm just here for fun. I'm not really a supremacist, I just think it's fun to offend people."

Anyone got the link to that one? I saw it on WorldStarHipHop but I want the unedited version.

NVM, found it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc&t=2s

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

Back to Sup Forums

kek

That incident with the guys from /k/ was in Minnesota in 2015. It's incredibly fucked up that you can get jumped by 10+ nigs, run for 3 blocks and still be convicted for defending yourself. Even with footage of the assault and an admission of guilt by two of the attackers.

t. guy in the video

Literally fucking who? If this this is an e-celeb OP needs to shoot himself right fucking now.

>vroom vroom

t. run over by america's #1 motorcar

Exactly, now you now why this dude was doing everything he could do create a sense of plausible deniability. Crying and feigning insincerity is a part of that. And being afraid of going to prison for twenty years only makes it easier.

>It'd be beyond funny if..if Antifa get attacked by..by dragon!
take meds dumbo

mate this isn't b, you arent going to scare anyone off by posting gore
>Speaking of scared shitless, this average /pol user doing the classic, its just a joke excuse is fucking hilarious

just wait nigger

At least he was wearing a helmet

>I used to hang out with him until he went off the deep end a couple years ago.The real Chris is nothing but a useless, thrill and attention seeking substance abuser. Of course he's crying, because inside he's a broken loser.

This.