First Charlottesville Lawsuit for 3 Million

Two women injured during the chaos surrounding a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville last week have filed a $3 million lawsuit against individuals they say were the organizers and naming more than two-dozen right-wing and neo-Nazi groups in a suit accusing them of inciting violence Saturday.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/charlottesville-women-in-rammed-car-sue-white-nationalists-for-inciting-violence/2017/08/15/eefc2b6e-81f1-11e7-ab27-1a21a8e006ab_story.html#comments

user, is 3 Million enough?

3 Million seems like alot

They were the driver and Passenger in the car James hit, seems like alot of money.

Now a jury of rednecks will get to decide whether these niggers deserve 3 million from some white nationalists.

This should be fun. I look forward to the chimpouts.

>lawsuit against individuals they say were the organizers
why are they going after the organisers? do they have a legal leg to stand on? won't this just help bring attention to the fact that the leftist groups went there without a permit with the intent to incite violence?

It gets better, James will be able to plead in all responsible parties, I am thinking the Antifa people blocking the road had something to do with the collision.

I would think they could at least have a legal case against the group to which the driver that hit them belongs since he showed up with a shield and bat painted to match a bunch of other people that showed up with matching shields and bats. That's a pretty strong argument that they were expecting to participate in violence. Even if he went further than they expected, as long as you can establish their attendance was to cause harm to counter protesters you can criminalize the whole group's activities and make them all liable for each other's conduct.

Bat Boy/Girl needs to chip in as well. This also explains why James was on the road. They say they ended up there because they got lost because of the confusing detour signs. I wonder who else might make the very same claim.

That shouldn't be hard to prove I mean those bigots were out there showcasing toxic whiteness the whole weekend what did they think was going to happen?

Works for me, Whitey was on Road because he is a racist.
Niggers were on the Road because of the confusing detour signs. Perfect Libtard logic.

Go ahead, I hope they third party in the mayor and the gov.

Shouldn't have been standing there

>Filing a lawsuit against people who were illegally kicked out even though they had a valid permit and against people who left the rally and were long gone before this even happened

Oh, I'm sure that'll work out so well. Notice how none of these lib commies are suing the shitty city

If they don't James will. He is going have great legal Talent.
This is going to be fun, The Sisters have waived their insurance coverage by pleading an intentional act. No insurance company is now required to fix their car, so sad

OOOOO

Does this mean we can sue every leftie organization any time Antifa shows up?

I'd love to get me some of that Soros money

This is the driver and Passenger of the car James hit. We have not heard for the last car on the road. But I guarantee you they will not be this stupid. The final car will probably just claim it was an accident.

just a couple of leftists trying to find a way into a free ride

They weren't legally allowed to protest so they'll have to pay for the defenses legal fees.

/thread

yea that never ended well back in the day

That's it, I'm officially a white supremacist now. I've fucking had it with the media and groups like "black lives matter".

>got injured at an illegal congregation
>yo pay up whitey
???

James Attorney will be paid by his auto insurance. However, in all likelihood James will counter sue with some bullshit like they failed to put on the their flashing emergency lights, or whatever. In addition people blocking the road are going to be sued, etc etc. and they will be counter-suing. The Sister have said this was intentional, so they have no coverage and need to get to work to pay their defense Lawyer.

Niggers and gibmedat,why is Sup Forums surprised?

Hey maybe lower the statistics of black crime and then consider suing for violence

This won't end well for her. It will expose the mayor and Antifa. Dumb bitch going after gibs just fucked the left.

>Two women injured during the chaos
First question: What were they doing there?

>we don't want statues of our history taken down
*guy hits peeps*
>"sum dib gah munneh car summah GIBS ME DATS ray cis witee"

>lawsuit against individuals they say were the organizers

fucking amazing!!!!

Remember the riot where Antifa shot Antifa, it was hilarious. This is much better, I read an article where many Antifa come from very privileged backgrounds and they are rioting for entertainment. Now it looks like Antifa's trust money could be used to pay the Sisters 3 million dollar claim. I hope that does not change their Liberal views.

good luck. WS had a permit antifa and BLM didnt. case closed

They said the roads were very confusing and they were following the detour signs. This is the very same thing an user posted the first day this hit the news.

I think it is a reasonable argument that this would never have happened if the road had not been blocked by Antifa, so I think Antifa needs to pay their share