THE USA WAS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY INVOLVED IN THE SLAVE TRADE

THE USA WAS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY INVOLVED IN THE SLAVE TRADE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Brazil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SLAVERY HAPPENED

YOU CANT JUST ERASE HISTORY

You really didn't know that?
Probably Portugal was the one who pushed it the hardest.

SLAVERY THREAD

Also, slave arab trade was running much longer and with much more people. Isis is selling africans in open markets in Libya today.

SLAVE SHIP

SLAVE AUCTION

SLAVES FOR SALE

Slavery is disgusting and stupid.

Now let's take a look at slavery through the rest of the world, and throughout the rest of history.

Focus on Africa alone if you want, but there's plenty more.

is this supposed to be serious?

we know brazil, we know. You are great evidence of this

let's be real, there is only one reason why the us slave trade is so discussed, but others aren't
>brazil, pay reparations!
>k, throws nuts, like that's all i have, man
>saudi, pay reparations!
>here's our reparations package, i'll text you the code for the lock after you return to your home

t. mulato

SLAVERY IN BRAZIL

It was profitable though. Priorities m8, priorities.

SLAVERY IN LATIN AMERICA

SLAVERY IN CENTRAL/SOUTH AMERICA

SLAVERY IN SOUTH AMERICA 2

Of course, faggot nederlander.

BUT IT WAS THE ONLY ONE TO TURN IT INTO AN IDEOLOGY OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND OPPRESSION FOR 200 YEARS

THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE SEGREGATION AFTER SLAVERY FOR 100 YEARS

THE ONLY ONE WERE PEOPLE FOUGHT A WAR TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN IN CHAINS

THE ONLY ONE TO GIVE AN INTELLECTUAL AND MORAL DEFENSE OF SLAVERY AS MORALLY GOOD FOR THE BLACK MAN

AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM? MORE LIKE KKK EXCEPTIONALISM (AND YES, THE ONLY ONES TO HAVE A KKK)

based

INDIA STILL HAS A CASTE SYSTEM

ALSO THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE AN ONE-DROP RULE AND STYGMATIZE EVEN MULATTOES WITH IDEAS OF HYPODESCENT TO MAKE IT ALL BUT IMPOSSIBLE FO BLACKS TO INTEGRATE WITH THE REST OF SOCIETY, WHILE PUNISHING THEM FOR NOT DOING SO

NO ONE OTHER WHITE MAN WAZ AS WICKED AS THE AMERICAN

Africans instituted slavery. Whites abolished it.

THE BRITISH CROWN STARTED SLAVERY

niggers enslaving niggers then blaming it on YT in hopes of free gibs

niggers are fucking animals and deserve to be enslaved

THE ONLY COUNTRY STILL A SUPERPOWER WITHOUT YOU STUPID NIGGERS SHITTING EVERYTHING UP

>wahh we can't do anything by ourselves so it's other people's fault we don't have anything
how about you go build something. build society instead of cry that it doesn't give you what you want.

Brazil accepted niggers, they are a third world shit hole. Face it, niggers are worse than nuclear weapons.

BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY

I heard the biggest drivers of the Atlantic slave trade early on where dutch JEWS. I don't have a source on this but I figured Sup Forums would be the best place to find corroborating evidence.

Slavery had been around thousands of years before that. If anything the British were some of the first to stop slavery. Ever since then the ancestors of slaves have been resentful of, because it was not them who freed themselves.

Slavery still exists today, who gives a shit?
The left certainly doesn't.

True, but the USA (as the USA always does) made the biggest goddamn fuss about it, and so therefore OWNS it now.

AND THEY ENDED IT B4 YOU PEOPLE, WHO KEPT IT GOING
NOT AN ARGUMENT

The US was only barely involved in the slave trade at all.

You know we can change that and not give a fuck.

Would you like that instead? Would like to rub salt into the wounds of people who were basically tricked into being slaves, couldn't free themselves, and now live a spurned life among their superiors?

It is often forgotten that white people were one of the first to actually stop the slave trade. Even if the USA was slow to arrive to the abolitionist party, countries in Africa would have still had that shit long after we banned it.

Leopold is another story I suppose.

too bad that niggers forget that they have been sold by niggers.
Its not like the bad whitey enslaved all of those people. most of them were just sold by african slave traders.
why is that never mentioned? instead of screaming white guild, they should try to abolish legal slavery, which is still a thing. but no that wont help those people larping some money, and blaming the upper class for their problems.

oy vey

LOOK WHAT YOU DID, PORTUGAL. FUCK YOU.

Why didn't the portuguese just enslave the native americans like ther rest of the colonies did?

Too savage.

don't like diversity, goy?

settle down brazil, everybody raped your women.
you are Earth's bastard

>be uk
>get hundreds of thousands of kids raped by foreigners in their own land
>dares to downtalk other nations on raping questions

rly makes u think

now I know why the nig nogs can't swim
the ones who could jumped

too bad this whites forget that they have been sold by whites.
Its not like the bad jew enslaved all of those people. most of them were just sold by white slave traders.

Why is that never mentioned? instead of screaming muh jews, they should try to abolish legal slavery, which is still a thing. but no that wont help those people larping for some money, and blaming the upper class for their problems.

The pope stopped it.

irrelevant until they have a sewer system

Jesuits protected the natives
Labour intensive economy

And probably 90% natives died with diseases of new world.

a free ticket to the 1st world

>Old world

Checked

we're nice people

Objectively untrue. Niggers in Brazil were so fucked in the ass that, when slavery ended, instead of hiring the former slaves they LITERALLY hired people who just came from Portugal and Italy, letting those niggers to live among themselves in what became the favelas.

Shut up nigger. Every slave owning country had it's moral justification. No people does things that they themselves considers immoral. On Brazil the argument was that niggers didn't had souls, therefore, they weren't subjects of God.

Portugal doesn't exist, goy

Wait... w-what about the portuguese are the jews?

SAID THE MONKEY WITH NO ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. IN NO OTHER COUNTRY WAS THERE A CONCERTED INTELLECTUAL EFFORT TO THEORIZE AND JUSTIFY SLAVERY NOT ONLY AS A LESSER EVIL OR A NECESSARY ONE, OR AS GOOD FOR SOCIETY, BUT AS GOOD FOR HUMANITY AND SLAVES.

THIS IS A FACT.

DONT EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THIS THO, NOT EVEN FIRST WORLD PEOPLE WITH GOOD EDUCATIONS LEARN THEIR HISTORY RIGHT

I'M TYPING IN CAPS THEREFORE I'M RIGHT.

>america
>first world education
Try again, nigger. Everywhere people justified Slavery as moral. You just know the American more because you're American and therefore considers everything that happen there of the utmost importance. Look at the Indian Caste system, look at how and why the niggers kings sold the other niggers (btw, they niggers sellers weren't of the same race, because being black is merely a color and not a race), look at the jesuits priests in Brazil, look at all slave owning country in the world and you'll find a justification.

Stop crying over spilled milk, nigger. What's done is done.

Jews migrate to portugal (moors)
get named after trees
start the afican slave trade
never trust the jew

D.Pedro II found it disgusting. And he was right. Slavery is wrong. Stupid and shitty idea.

Shut it down! The goyim know.

I noticed in those african killing videos many of the negros just lay down and willing let themselves be killed? There is something about their mindset altogether that allows them to be enslaved.

The first jewish colony and the first synagogue of the americas were both in bananaland

NOT AN ARGUMENT
LITERALLY FALSE. YOU SHOULD READ AT LEAST ONE SINGLE BOOK BEFORE COMMENTING MULATTO BOY. AND READ WHAT I ACTUALLY SAED BEFORE GIVING ANOTHER NON-ANSWER. START WITH CALHOUN

DIZ A MATTER OF FACT

>niggers forget that they have been sold by niggers.

It was stupid especially when technological advantages started coming out. The industrial Revolution made slaves absolutely worthless. Whatever though, we stopped it on our end now what do we do with the former slaves who won't leave their masters.

This. It was the Jews and Arabs who profited the most from slave trade anyways. Thinking of it, there are still many Arabs who still profit human trafficking.

It's all niggers were ever good for

No it wasn't, you had to threaten and whip the shit out of them just to get them to do basic stuff. Even as slaves they were shit.

sauce me up sempai

Everyone forgets that they have been sold at one point of history.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Brazil

according to that map, th amount that went to the US is around half a million or less