>DailyStormer is taken down
>Red Ice is hacked and down
>AltRight Discord channel is down
>Over 50 people now have been doxxed and several lost their jobs
>Entire Republican Party now denounces white nationalism
>Several confederate statues taken down in different cities as a response
>General public now sees AntiFa as the good guys fighting against evil
>Whole country moved farther to the left

Anyone who still thinks Richard Spencer is a good leader and that the "Alt Right" brand isn't hurting white nationalism is fucking delusional.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM
youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ
youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
therightstuff.biz/
en.protothema.gr/disturbing-antifa-pamphlet-calls-for-the-purge-of-white-race-photo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

low effort slide thread. No one thinks Richard Spencer is a good leader. That man spawned out of nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if the movement was hijacked by CIA to prevent it from gaining any real traction. Spencer is fantastic at failing to get any real support. There are like 5000 people total in his movement.

>Sign in the back
>revcom.us
>Revolutionary Communist Party of the USA

I've got a Huey you can take a ride in.

Good point. I'm just going to jack off to traps until my race goes extinct now.

I wonder why didn't they do all of those things to mudslimes when jihadi terror happened.

this
alt-right larpers have done more damage to Trump then anything else has by far
anything that gets in the way of 14 must be purged.

Nigga u ain't even got a Hyundai. Go LARP in your safe space, Generalautissimo

>get an advantage over the alt-right
>immediately ruin it by chimping out about "DRUMPF SAID X!!!" and tearing down statues

bravo

That's some delusional shit.

>(1)
fuck off commie
sage

Care to elaborate, Germany?

Nordfronts website was hacked as well. Antifa got every name of all people who have ordered documents and books from their site. It was several thousand names apparently.

Trump is our Leader, not Spencer. Fuck that guy there is nothing lamer then declaring your self the leader or the head of something, its about as cool as giving yourself a nickname.

Now you're getting it Goy-er, guy!

>mix factual statements with baseless claims

Hey rabbi watcha doin'?

>Jacking off to traps
>Not being the trap
fag

White nationalists are faggots
>Nazi punks can fuck off, get help.
Get help for your problems

>we need to overthrow the system
>by supporting the ideology and the interests of the system

Every time

Its a war and its turning up.

lel nobody ever thaught Richard Spencer was a good leader. The dude spawned a literal pyramid scheme, look up "Richard Spencer PHALANX"
>Yeah uhh you just gotta pay $500 to get into this cool club for cool people
>But don't worry, you can make that $500 back and more because once you're in you have to recruit three more people!
>It's totally worth it, you'll be a part of a nation-wide network of idiots equally stupid enough as you since they fell for the same scheme!

This will only strengthen the movement. Continual oppression is how movements become legitimized.

Antifa are the good guys you Nazi.

You thought this shit was going to be easy bitch?

Welcome to fighting.

>>Over 50 people now have been doxxed and several lost their jobs
Any more good doxxing stories? I can't stop laughing at them. Shit is fucking hilarious.

That's not really the main cause, though. The cause is that the right can't for the life of it stick to one thing for longer than twenty fucking minutes. Look at the catalog here. Then compare it with how the left operates. They've been banging on Russia for months, and they'll be banging on Nazis for weeks. If you'd just pick one fucking thing -- such as Soros helping Nazis -- and focus on it intensely, the Dems would be on defense quite quickly.

>normies abandoning the bandwagon they tried to subvert

why is this a bad thing? We dont want (((them))) on our side anyway

>all because of one idiot that bought into the Sup Forums memes

I thought white people were supposed to be smart.

Same thing happened to the members of the NSDAP. That would put us at about 1923 in the timeline of events, we're sailing along

And just give the libs a week or two to behave like retards and completely lose any momentum they have.

The guy who organized the event was known to be a leftist Obama supporter up until around 2016. That alone should've been a huge red flag.

I remember that if you gave $10k you could occasionally get Skype calls with him or get to hang out with him at public events.

fuck off leftypol shill

Shill detected

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Watch his videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

His youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ

Leftypol or not, the take-home message is that the left is doing stuff and controlling the narrative. The right could do a much better job of it, but the right is fucking disorganized and lazy.

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

>>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
Wait, what? How?

Anti-white bullshit is the norm, and Charlottesville was a setup. We're going to destroy all of you kikes.

>America was never great
Send these cunts to Saudi or Malaysia and see if they maintain the same views.

old money

Anyone who thinks this shit wasn't set up from the get go as a precedence to do all this shit is a fucking retard to be honest. Faggots should know by now the media is 99.9% libcucks so of course they're going to shit all over everyone on the right for this. Fucking retarded homos though just had to take the bait and ruin it

The story definitely won't hold for much longer. One person dead is nothing, this is no 9/11. And it will only be a matter of time before some leftist goes on another shooting spree like that one faggot that shot up a Republican charity baseball game.
Leftists have gained nothing from this and are starting to look like idiots already.

All this proves is that the normies are so suspectible to brainwashing through media manipulation that it's beyond saving almost.

They can't think for themselves and never will. They'll just conform to the mob while ironically pretending they are fighting the mob.

Alt-right is antiwhite nationalism

Yeah we've had this same thread at least 50 times since Saturday. Everyone please sage and report.

Yeah he fails so hard I wonder if he's doing it on purpose or something's being sabotaged here.

Daddy is a rich doctor. Also leftist, so he can let his son LARP as a Nazi for the FBI on his dime.

>telling pol not to be pol
Wew

Alt right doesn't exist, so I don't see what's your point.

>Whole country moved farther to the left
I can make up bullshit too, without any data. Not that hard.

Concern troll raider fuck off.

He's best friends with the Bush family, how do you think?

Yeah right? It's obvious they have their cultural preference and bias and they're acting on it. Acting on false information too because even though someone died at that rally, it wasn't intentional malice. They're just projecting that because that's WHAT THEY WANT IT TO BE.

Where's our Hitler, retard? Trump? Are you fucking squidding me?

I think he is good fuck off.

Truth.

Because that is what we would do

therightstuff.biz/
rightstuff back up

>police, media, antifa, and local government collude to incite chaos and blame alt right
>this is somehow Spencer's fault

You're buying the msm shill narrative you idiots.

en.protothema.gr/disturbing-antifa-pamphlet-calls-for-the-purge-of-white-race-photo/

Your party is dead. The whole world know it.
We are just watching you dig your own graves.

And Trump has to save "our" face.
So here it is, a success for some fake nazis.

>there's actually people who thought this would be easy

I never liked that faggot and have been posting here against him for probably almost at least a year now.

>Can't you see! the media made the alt right march through the streets with torches, doing the salute of one of the most evil faction known throughout history, and one of them kill a woman who was there to disapprove of the aforementioned evil

>the most evil faction known throughout history
They weren't doing communist salutes

also sage these kike threads

All of that just proves is how right we are. One guy did something bad, without encouragement or assistance, and now they're censoring the internet. It's the Jews, we're never going away, and either you let whitey live or we'll die trying to be free.

>the "Alt Right" brand
When have pro-white ideas ever been more non-threatening to people? Spencer himself sounds like a homosexual, looks and dresses decently and is non-threatening.

This is great, a bunch of larping Nazis have been taken offline.

Soon Antifa will start killing them, not realizing that Soros has been funding these larpers for years.

I'd be sweating if I was lil Dicky Spencer, I don't think Soros told Antifa that Spencer is working on their side.

Check out the titties on the green shirt woman, she needs to go to church and get preggers. I would bounce them all day.

>Also leftist
source?