Why don't liberals get this worked up when a Muslim runs people over?

Whenever that kind of attack happens, it's always "pray for the victims." No one ever says that Muslims need to be eradicated.

Except that literally never happens. White people kill more people in a week then Muslims do in a year.

fucking bate, where do you base this information on you little sand nigger

Because when white people become violent, our enemies literally shit themselves.

>we're really, really good at war.

Source?

Shills are going all out today, boys.

there's billions of muslims and thousands of white supremacists.

wiping you guys out would be easy. Muslims not so much.

Muslims are perceived as oppressed class, therefore liberals view atonement for sins against Muslims to be necessary.

Because it doesn't fit their agenda.

It's apparent how conveniently blind the left is when you compare the reaction to the truck attack in Sweden that killed the 11 year old girl with the Charlottesville incident.

>Muslims are perceived as oppressed class
Yeah, and I'll never understand it.

>those qt feet again
Why do you guys keep posting this to torment me?!?!

Spit on my grave... But I think it might be because Muslims have been reviled and bombed in their home countries for the last 30 years. While white boys in the US don't really seem to have any real reason to spaz out.

They have been brainwashed by their imams, they have seen terrible things and lost family members.

We had our video games messed with as our own self appointed reason for acting up...

All Americans react more strongly towards terrorism on American soil, not just liberals. The real question is, why is the alt right so reluctant to recognize terrorism when it is commited by whites?

that's because you stereotype them as a group based on the bad behavior of a few, and we stereotype them as a group based on the victimhood of a few.

both stereotypes are false, but nobody here is smart enough to catch that.

they view themselves as evil and sinful due to slavery/colonialism/Holocaust/collaboration, and only by vigorous protection of groups that want their annihilation can they atone for said sins. It can hardly be a coincidence that countries most afflicted with Islamophilia either were on the side of the Germans (Austria, Germany, italy), collaborated (rance and Sweden), or have other sins against one brown race or another (America and Britain).

Bump good question

Muslims practically innovated slavery over the course of thousands of years, and dipshit liberals think they're somehow magically oppressed.

The women may be but that's by male Muslims

> While white boys in the US don't really seem to have any real reason to spaz out.
How about them being bred out of their own nation?

If there were unrestricted immigration into, say, Saudi Arabia, you can bet your last dollar that they'd rise up well before the 40-50% that white Americans are at now.

Also,
> 1066

Germany, Austria and Italy all fought alongside muslims during WWII.

so your explanation doesn't make any sense.

good topic.

this should be a big meme

>Whenever that kind of attack happens, it's always "pray for the victims." No one ever says that Muslims need to be eradicated.

First day on Sup Forums? Shit, do you even browse twitter? Every frog mouthbreather retarded does exactly what you said.

because if the white race unites shit happens and jews know it, we are the only race powerfull and intelligent enough to take down the jews form the money printing business.

I do browse twitter and I never, ever see anti-Muslim sentiment. Twitter is very liberal, or at least my feed is.

Yet, all I've seen this week is anti-white sentiment.

Oh yeah, you're super intelligent and powerful.

i'm not too fond of this girls face but god damn her toes make me want to spuirt a load all over them

Muslims have been at war for countless years internally.

There's no excuse for killing Innocents in unrelated places for their religion.

It needs to be talked about more before we're too far gone.

It's not about being on the side of the Muslims. These nations view themselves as being intrinsically evil because of their actions towards Jews, Indians, Blacks, or whoever. Thus ethno-masochism and hatred of their own culture are necessary for atonement. Muslims are just the latest oppressed class - but there are hardly any in the US and the blacks take this role instead.

i did specify that united we are powerfull you dumb fuck

is it degenerate that i want to cum on her pretty toes ?

if they see themselves as evil they'd see muslims as evil as well. Since muslims fought alongside them the entire way.
>i did specify that united we are powerfull you dumb fuck
there is no 'we'
white americans reject you. we're not going to unite behind you.

>there is no "we"
>we´re not behind you
>we´re
go and be a retard somewhere else.

can we make a meme on this

DO you get like double the reward when you get first post?

kek

"there is no we" is a polite way of saying you're not part of "we."

we don't claim you. Because you're very dumb.

but..

Whenever that kind of attack happens, it's always "pray for the victims." No one ever says that Muslims need to be eradicated.

Technically for the last 8 years it had been a black man killing all those people.

and what makes you so special that you are able to say we don´t claim you?
who are you speaking for?, if you want me to speak for myslef , start by doing the same , not just call people dumb and that be your only counter argument, what i did say is that history speaks for itself and when "we" the white race unite , "we" have showed to be powerful.

i can see your nose sticking out of my screen goy.

commies, muslims and nazis all need to be erradicated they are all lucifarian

Yes they have been, Iraq Iran Saudi Arabia all of those places have been in turmoil since the 50s because of the CIA and the British intelligence service, Churchill wanted the oil so we created uprisings to put our people in place. Also there are people in their mid 20s who have known nothing but an American occupation of their country.

This

Because they're unconsciously working to towards the extinction of our people and our culture.

>what i did say is that history speaks for itself and when "we" the white race unite , "we" have showed to be powerful.
and you're right.

you just don't realize the white race is already united. We're united against you.

This is very true and very interesting.

Some of my Facebook friends are going to town saying shit like "this ends now" "weapons are on the table" and presenting all of this violence they now want to inflict using the death of 1 person as their justification. One even talked about how a solution to ending fascism was preemptively killing fascists. Insane.

40 folks are killed in France and of course #notallmuslims. A bunch are mowed down at a Christmas market #notallmuslims. Nailbomb kills a bunch of kids #notallmuslimsyouracistasshole. Pretty disgustingly hypocritical honestly.

Is it brainwashing? Or self hatred?

They're being brainwashed to hate themselves.

>No one ever says that Muslims need to be eradicated.
mate, people say that all the time

Media and information control.

I'd like to say most people would be able to make a rational decision with all of the information provided but...

Maybe on here, but not on facebook or twitter.

Because they have chosen the destroyers of the west. They don't want whites to do it; they want Muslims to do it. The only solution is to figure out a way to radicalize moderate Muslims in the west at a higher rate.

>if it doesn't happen in the US the attacks don't count

I'd guess it's a combination of both. It's pretty insane to see how they'll just flip overnight from being these self-avowed promoters of "rational discussion" to becoming these revolutionaries willing to illegally carry firearms around California because "kumbaya won't work anymore guys!" All because one person died - they even compare it to ISIS, who they never seem to take any issue with at all.

The few who have yet to distance themselves from me don't seem to be stable folks at all. They seem to have serious issues with self-esteem, not that everyone doesn't have issues, but it's pretty interesting to how they're on one hand so sure of their political ideas and how their ideas will be so much better for the country while on the other hand seem to completely hate themselves and their lives.
This probably also has a lot to do with it also.

>Or self hatred?
We don't self-identify as white, nor do we automatically group ourselves in with other whites.

so it's not self-hatred to dislike other groups of white people, nor do we see a threat to some white people as a threat to all white people.

this is the racist error, you think just because you belong to a race all of that race supports you. In fact we white people have killed millions of our own and we know it. We're not a homogeneous group.

and you are literally retarded for not understanding this.