Operation GooGone General - /OGG/ - Google is maknig terror edition

Welcome to /ggg/ Goo-Gone General This thread is dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for with the help of #OperationGooGone autists.

THE BIG NEWS: Google seems to have hired Antifa to make terror threats against the organizers of #MarchOnGoogle. Today we want to remind everyone that they can still fight google from the comfort and safety of their living rooms. Here is the main tweet we're pushing today:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/897950895572271104

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task.

Current Tasks:
We have a script that works in conjunction with AdNauseum to click on the most costly Google Ads, plz run it.:
>pastebin.com/23gXq753
>jsfiddle.net/codefag/dfyk4zaa/

We have some good twitter posts going on so please Like, RT, and comment on then:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/897249927172063232 twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895454619291209729
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895140019219902468

Here are the links to our files on imgur, give them views, upvotes, and comments:
>im(durrr)gur.com/Pj5FLB2 im(durr)gur.com/YFBMUTa
>im(durr)gur.com/254Ya9i
>im(durr)gur.com/hUgOFKm
>im(durr)gur.com/0wdgzoa

Here is a video of a #OperationGooGone account getting shadowbanned:
>vid.me/DDQEB

Reddit post, Upvote, and Comment:
>pleebit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6u5p2y/google_hiring_terrorists_to_threaten/

Make sure to hit plebbit. It's already cooking on Twitter but we need plebbits retard strength.

>We also need someone with a facebook presence to post this and then please link in the thread so we can bump it!

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices
browserleaks.com/canvas.
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> WE NEED SOME1 WITH A FACEBOOK PRESENCE TO POST THIS ON THERE, LINK US SO WE CAN BUMP YOU

Take a bump

bump

Guys please bump our plebbit post we just did too. We need their retard strength:
>pleebit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6u5p2y/google_hiring_terrorists_to_threaten/

Reddit thread got Shoad..

EVERYONE PLSZ GIVE BUMPS ON NEW PLEBBIT:
pleebit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6u5w7d/is_google_hiring_antifa_for_terror_we_still_have/

Booo you stink

BUMP

Bump

bump

What can we do about google's sex slave, Android?

I have no idea, I wanted to check ubuntu mobile, do you know if there is some based analysis of it?

QWANT > GOOGLE SEARCH

Bump for actual content amid old-script shilling.

BUMP, FUCK GOOGLE

If you guys want to get in on the Discord we are looking for some new blood:
>deexcord.gg/q3r7k

This link is set to expire in 30mins to get it while it's hot. We are very picky about who we let in, you will be vetted

bump

Could someone give a quick rundown on what the script does exactly?

It seems to be in a somewhat abandoned beta, there's a little amount of supported phones:
wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices
After checking that, I kinda lost my hopes to it, so I stopped searching, if you have a compatible phone you could investigate and/or try it, and check if it's good. Perhaps asking on Sup Forums might give some info?

Automates google searches for around 2000 of the most expensive keywords (which AdNauseum then clicks and hides). Runs in the background, you don't have to really do anything after hitting "Start". It is intended to ultimately corrupt the integrity of AdSense, which supplies them with 90+% of their profits.

i like whatever this is bump

It might do good! Tell me if you find something, chilebro.

Hahaha, wow, you guys canceled the march that easily? Way more cowardly than I thought. Disappointing.

Guys please upvote and comment on the plebbit post:
>pleedit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6u5w7d/is_google_hiring_antifa_for_terror_we_still_have/?sort=new

Ah, so this is the good goy thread. I had trouble finding it. please use Operation /GoodGoy/ next time, I know you want to subtly hide the name but it makes it hard to help out.

Apparently the facebook post we made to a fairly big memes page got zucced immediately. We're going to try and repost it wtihout the hashtags

Add iridium to the browsers,its fucking based

Switch to one of the other android based OSes. They don't have google apps installed. Switch to Fdroid instead of the play store.

>Google this
>It's fucking real

Holy shit I had no idea things were this bad.

If is and we need the help of dedicated Sup Forumsacks . Discord link is in thread. Ctrl+F: Discord

I think plebbit caught on. Apparently, subreddits come under heat when they "organize"?

What do you mean? They took down the 2nd plebbit post?

scripts broke

ump

This is a good idea, but anyone that goes outside will not do this.

It's too freaking complicated of a process to setup. If there was a way to automate this is would be even greater of an idea.

Pale Moon user here. Don't fall for the AdNauseum or Brave scam. Pale Moon comes de-Googled — something that Waterfox and Brave (and Chrome, Chromium, and Firefox) are not.

I use the Compact Moon theme with Pale Moon. Preserving my privacy, defeating trackers, and eliminating ads are my goal. Addons I recommend are:

All-In-One Gestures
Blender
Change Referer Button
Click&Clean
Compact Moon Options
Cookies Exterminator
Decentraleyes
Greasemonkey (with Sup Forums X)
HTTPS Everywhere
Privacy Settings
Secret Agent
uBlock Origin
uMatrix

Then, strip out any dormant Google connection thusly — Run Pale Moon. Type "about:config" in the url bar, search for "safebrows". Delete the two url entries you see on the right side. Then, enable anti-fingerprinting thusly — Type "about:config", search for "canvas.poisondata". Double click to toggle it to true. To test that it is working, go here - browserleaks.com/canvas. You should have a new signature each time you refresh.

Then, block ads and trackers before they even get to your pc — Modify your HOSTS file.
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

That combination is how you maintain privacy, defeat ads and trackers and SJWfox, and how you disconnect from Google. For further disconnecting from Google, use ProtonMail for email, and use searx.com or qwant.com for searches. For further privacy, consider using a VPN such as PrivateInternetAccess. For better privacy, use a VPN that originates out of a country that isn't a member of the Fourteen Eyes.

I followed the steps in OP's Image, have the script running, but am seeing no progress on Adnauseam.

I have other adblock options disabled, and have pop-ups enabled. Shouldn't i be seeing some progress on Adnauseam?

I want to ass fuck Venti

me too

Try refreshing the AdVault

bump

Can we get some retweets and Likes on the twitter post.

>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/897950895572271104