If you think there going to stop at confederate memorials...

If you think there going to stop at confederate memorials, your as delusional as those who thought LGBT activists would stop at gay mirage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._McPherson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LGB activists did. Whoever wants to split their dick and call them-self Caitlyn can do so, but not on my dime and not to kiddos.

I'd like to see it taken to its logical conclusion.

Idgaf about statues of traitors, but you don't fucking touch George Washington or any of the great people that helped build this country.

Your fallic tributes aren't safe anymore.

texas is mad no one has given a fuck about them since ........ ever! ;)

>cares about statues of dead people
>somehow is rational
statues are as stupid as tattoos involving names of loved ones, possibly including dates of their death. if you need a statue or anything to keep a memory alive/revere something you're a stupid faggot.

TEAR DOWN EVERYTHING WE WUZ EVERYTHING AND SHHHHHHHEEEEEEIT!

EVERYTHING BE RAYCIST!!

Aren't BLM trying to steal the USA now!???

WILL you KEKS stop this or let it continue!?

>cares about meme flags
>somehow thinks his comments is now rational

meme flags are as stupid as ...... you, faggot!

KYS!

nice trip faggot. also what ever implied i care about flags besides that it's an easy option to select. you just don't have any actual rebuttal to offer because you're not very intelligent.

>Meme flag
>thinks I ever took his comment serious

If you're not posting under the USA flag your opinion is discarded.... instantly.

Now fuck off, kid... I stopped caring about your post the moment you posted it.

honoring your dead is a sign of higher civilization.

>communist doesn't understand culture
wow shocker
i, too, want to be gray commieblock proletariat #1213593236

>would stop at gay mirage

...is a gay mirage when you see a good looking dick that isn't really there?

they're already calling to destroy stone mountain. i've been saying mount rushmore is next but apparently it's stone mountain

>statues are as stupid as tattoos involving names of loved ones, possibly including dates of their death. if you need a statue or anything to keep a memory alive/revere something you're a stupid faggot.
Okay, we'll tear down the MLK statue and the Vietnam Veterans monument.

I kind of want this to happen. Since the right are too pussy whipped into taking action it seems the left are the ones who actually get stuff done rather than shitpost online all day.

George Washington is more of a traitor than Lee ever was.

>gay mirage

so that's why I see dicks everywhere I go

I think we should encourage the left the attack America's most sacred monument, the resulting backlash would be favourable for the right.

It's despicable. Why are they trying to change history? Fucking morons.

was this made on Sup Forums?

Why wouldn't they want to change it? Their idealized future is a communist state with few, if any, white people.

they will keep destroying your monuments until you fight back , then they will call you Nazis, fulfilling their prophecies and making them feel as if their liberal arts degrees were worth something

This is already going to go down badly. Normies are going to be more upset about their heritage being torn down than some landwhale getting splatted.

It'll end when the fact that all those confederate statues were democrats are erased from history and they re-write history so they're the ones who voted to free the slaves, gave rights all men and women a right to vote, integrated schools, fought against jim crow and stop the immigration freeze

>First they came for the Confederate memorials, and I said nothing...

Thats chile
We need state flags tho

What do you guys think?

>Mount Rushmore
>The Statue of Liberty
>Washington Memorial

Washington Memorial is easily the most viable candidate for libtard book burning.

This needs to happen, only because if this does, we can finally kick off the civil war.

okay intellectual midget.
no it's a sign of being retarded. it's okay to honor and remember people but building metal figures of them is an archaic method of remembering them. we live with the internet now.
go ahead, i wouldn't really care. nothing is sacred.
1/10

Who needs a fucking statue to memorialize the dead, I've already eaten everyone I care to remember

James M. McPherson !!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._McPherson

Chile, Texas, both hate commies. Also Chileans on Sup Forums are the Aussies of South America especially towards peruANOS.

meme this!

I think youre trolling

Of coarse we could always just use their own tactics in calling everything a "phobia" to diminish legitimate criticism over something.
Time to start labeling them as historiphobic

you had a few people going but you went too far

and then put it in an oven

is that why Africa never produced any lasting monuments or works of art? did you guys even enter the Bronze Age I forget. meant for you all metal working in general is stupid right.

Of course they're not going to stop. They need to rewrite America's entire history if they ever want to establish that communism utopia they want so badly. You can't have the goyim opening history books to see how successful a capitalistic white ethnostate used to be. They've already started with the "nation of immigrants" bullshit. Next, it'll be how the Founding Fathers were all racist so that means we should throw out the Constitution.

Nobody I've talked to gives a shit about that lady that got ran over. One person told me she went there to cause trouble and hurt people and she got what she had coming.

Btw this was in my captcha just now the fuck?

next up: THE FUCKING PYRAMIDS

The Egyptians make serious money of the pyramids, so that is not going to happen.

>statues are as stupid as tattoos involving names of loved ones, possibly including dates of their death.
>you just don't have any actual rebuttal to offer because you're not very intelligent.
>okay intellectual midget.
>nothing is sacred.

Jesus, you commie LARPers are extra fucking retarded.

y-you first