>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmF_SeANiqY
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/16/u-s-canada-and-mexico-outline-nafta-priorities-canadas-hilarious-virtue-signaling-and-mexico-perpetually-offended/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3922874/Political-Warfare.txt
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35743
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sCA3QFqT8
youtube.com/watch?v=R8bvkCJkA3w
twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/897918839891136512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's time to tear down Mt. Rushmore.

Use mine first, recycle yours later

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Marxist Deep State Alliance: Fake News, Real Revolution

youtube.com/watch?v=OmF_SeANiqY

What did he mean by this?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/16/u-s-canada-and-mexico-outline-nafta-priorities-canadas-hilarious-virtue-signaling-and-mexico-perpetually-offended/

>In the video below it is interesting to watch Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, outline her priorities (also here in more detail). Ms. Freeland gives her remarks in English, Spanish and French. If you can watch Freeland without A.) Laughing hysterically, or B.) punching your TV/Computer screen, well, you’re Job.

>Through Ms. Freedlan’s leadership – Canada is focused on ensuring a “progressive trade agenda”. She is demanding a focus on LGBTQ, and specifically transgender rights in the trade deal, in addition to cultural sensitivity aspects, and climate change. Go figure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CANADA, YES!

TRUMP NEEDS TO DISAVOW WHITE SUPREMACISTS

We

MILFS not Hags like Kellyanne
Learn the difference.

oh lawd there goes twitter spasm for the night.

BANNON, YESTERDAY:

>He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”
>“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.
>From his lips to Trump’s ear.
>“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

hey guys
i hate niggers
i hate wiggers
i hate spiggers
i hate everyone
But I love you

Don't let the media kikes win. Spread this image and redpill people on all of Trump's accomplishments so far.

Let the Democrats double down on identity politics. Normal people couldn't care less. They care about jobs and the economy, both of which Trump is delivering on. Let the Dems die by their own sword.

woop woop where my juggalos at?

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

so bannon's a huge cuck

>not even a mother

Canada is going to make the talks so retarded and nonsensical that Trump is just going to have Lighthizer tell them to suck it, NAFTA is dead. Hopefully.

iz

lmao how the fuck is texas still red, old white people?

>He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”
>“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.
>From his lips to Trump’s ear.
>“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”
wait why was the article deleted?

This is what we're dealing with folks.
Sad display for men.
WEAK!

obviously to kill all minorities via RWDS. What else could it mean. He's not disavowing David Duke in the tweet; so he's obviously a member of the KKK.

Why are shills actively saying that Bannon will leave, they've done this shit four times already it's never going to happen.

No.
Is that tonight's shilling angle, Bannon is a kike puppet?

Pretty much, once they die off it will become blue unless the stuff I mentioned happens.

y-you, I love you too.

HES TAFF, HES SMART, HES A FIGHTER
AND HE'LL FIGHT FOR DE COUNTRY

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]
RESTORE CULTURE, REVIVE LOST PRIDE!

MAGA!!

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3922874/Political-Warfare.txt

>W-WILL YOU DISAVOW TRUMP IF HE FIRE BANNON,HUH HUH? CIVNAT KEKS!
ahahhahahah,bannon's a fucking faggot

he's literally hitler

>it's a 20 posts by this id shitting on everything and everyone itt and claiming superiority episode

>bannon's a huge cuck

Did someone say MILF Brigade?

He couldn't possibly say anything else to the media, but it's still disappointing. Without whites there is no America. At some point, explicit pro-white policy needs to happen.

Who am I kidding though, the communists will start a civil war before that can happen. Welcome to Weimerica kids.

gay

guys this is getting kind of scary. Regular people are starting to parrot Sup Forums talking points. The alt-right just keeps growing and growing. the left is getting more and more delusional. I only came here for the memes. I don't wanna die in some LARPfest of a civil war.

Please please don't start anything.

Reminder that Ivanka is /ourgirl/ and only Spencerfag troglodytes hate her.

it's his own words though....i mean

wait for it...

Over 30 is niche fetish tier
pervert

Please make Wilbur and Trump angry enough to think it's better for the economy to start the Day of the Rake than any trade deal.

go ahead and do it ivanka, piss daddy off some more with your kikery until he kicks your ass out

You dont have anything to live for anyway.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35743

>Bannon is a kike puppet?
Agreed Bannon is a kike puppet, he wants to get rid of /ourguy/ Gary Cohn

The majority of the comments in Colbert's latest video are refreshing, which calls into question the veracity of the like/dislike ratio, if I may be so bold sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sCA3QFqT8

>#ImpeachTrump got enough tweets to pass congress after 2 hours of the trend starting
>It just reached enough tweets to override a veto
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the fuck, this is beyond ghastly. Why the fuck isn't anyone stopping them??

>ethno nats are losers
cuck
>we should bow down to norks
fucking cuck

>Don't forget what we're trying to do here, lads

leafs kill NAFTA as penance for wasting all those gets

BLM = Nazis - t. Obama

"March on Google" has been cancelled for obvious reasons

yeah, but living peacefully is WAAAAAY better than being raped to death by communist faggots with a knife in my gut.

I'm actually terrified of a civil war. Please don't start anything. Life is fine the way it is. Who cares if liberals are in charge, they have the best in mind anyways. Can't we all just live our comfy lives and eat hamburgers and shit?

Memphis is a nigger infested shithole.

Master of Puppets i'm pulling your strings....

DANCE PUPPET, DANCE

THIS IS MADNESS

Whites are waking up to their dispossession. Communists and their globalist jewish handlers are going down. We're seeing the death throes of their establishment.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8bvkCJkA3w
When is the sleeping giant going to wake up again?

(OP)
MILF POSTING ACTIVATE

fucking pathetic

these monsters are really going to do it aren't they.

Why is the left so evil?

twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/897918839891136512

FORREST CAN'T RUN ANYMORE

Fug off you dirty Marxists! I may not agree with his choice but that man is an American from Mississippi!
>Memphis
I hate my state's hat.

umm, do you really think that a bunch of retards online outsmarted the people ruling the world? If anything, they are hoping a few hundred thousands whites "wake up", so they can be slaughtered like pigs, and multiculturalism can proceed without any opposition.

I knew this would happen.
The left is tearing down statues left right and center and the right had a kid go stand in front of a statue and salute. What in the fuck is going on. This is worse than ISIS.

Tweet this to Trump, Hannity, etc., etc., etc.,

oy VEY!!!

Youtube is as fake as Twitter

>When chimping out is so deeply rooted in your DNA that your idea of fighting racism is grave robbing

/ptg/ seems kind of weird...are we split or something? why are people being so.....low energy?

lol, I guess they don't like the founder of the KKK. He was a pretty awesome general tho. Did shit like you see in fake action movies, like using a dead union soldier as a body shield when charging enemy lines on his horse.

>dig up his grave
okay, now what? you've desecrated a grave and accomplished nothing except for show how immoral you are

>gradually, i began to hate them

A huge chunk of that is illegals, plus "Hispanics" who are just Spaniards who've been living there for centuries

Meme this as loud as possible and see how the alt-left likes a dose of their own medicine

Bad ass

This country is getting too chaotic. I don't know who's the Jew Jewing who anymore!

tearing down statues and now digging up graves***
Sorry I'm rageposting.

What is Nolte even up to these days? He was based af with Breitbart.

I'm sorry Dahnald. You could not be trusted with the power of the skelegates. You are not conservative enough. From now on, I serve antifa.

go o sleep desu

?
She was crying because she said that it doesn`t matter what someone says, a priori he is a nazi if he`s not a democrat.

low energy? open your eyes bub threads are flowing fast all over. people are angry about the statues and graves.

they will