Everybody hates you now Sup Forums, you can thank the stormfags for that

Everybody hates you now Sup Forums, you can thank the stormfags for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Many of us are pushing back against the cringe white nationalists here, the events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

Sup Forums has become synonymous with white nationalism.

Why is it that one person with a car make them super crazy but they have many riots and that's okay?

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to change for the better

Sup Forums will never change unfortunately.

What do you mean by the Trump movement? As a commie I do understand the mechanic on how and why the average white worker got lured in by Trump's pro-worker rhetoric, but ever since then, he has sold out to Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil etc. and become Hillary 2.0
I think it would be better if you guys tried to find a new champion of the working class

That's a bad attitude we've changed a lot since 2015. If you visit /ptg/ you'll see the future of Sup Forums one where nazi larping isn't tolerated.

So, what did the stormfags do wrong, apart from pissing alot of people off?

See :

They killed someone.

No really, what? They do have rights in this country, despite being hated by almost everyone who isn't a stormfag.

BLM and BAMN have killed, no one is innocent.

Imagine how they'll hate us when he walks

Sorry, dude, but you cant just trample any groups right to congregate and excercise their freedoms, most of the right wingers weren't evern stormfags.

What's so ironic about all of this is that you're suppose to be the "rational" ones, since this is the way you present yourselves, but then you go and do this shit. This makes you no better.

DIE FAHNE HOCH

It's almost like they are trying to convict the guy, before he's even had a trial. Think about it. Use logic.

It's not a freedom when you're inciting terrorist actions against protesters

I can when it's hate, and yes, most were stormfags retard.

Wrong. We're all "stormfags," slave. Your weak tactics won't work here. The only reason people have ever hated Nazis is because of Jewish control of the narrative. The U.S. had plenty of supporters of Nazis during and after the war. Only when the Holohoax brainwashing really kicked in did it start to change.

Then again, the fields guy may have just been nuts, we dont even know yet, no one does.

Nothing at all. It's just the enemy trying to start shit, pathetically.

Was thinking about this as well, why are white nationalists so demonized?

>antifa good boy
>antifa dindunuffin
Suck my giant cock nigger.

Because you worship a man that killed millions of his own people for no reason. Time to grow up.

>you go and do this shit
It was literally one dude, you pussy. No one told him to do it and no else has did anything like it. The very reason he did it was because of the oppression he faced that day. The people he hit were some of the worst people in the country, too.

NO NAZI FLAGS
NO KKK FLAGS
14 it's fine
leave 88 in the basement

Anyway, apologies, was not trying to create any arguement. I think alot of malignant factors are at work with this situation.

>inciting terrorist actions against protesters
Literally every anti-white leftist in America, you mean. No one else does that.

FUCK YOU COMMIE. We need more dodges and more fat earthwhales who cannot dodge, that way you fuckers will learn and stop your violent militia tactics. It seems the gov is not going to do shit with you, well guess what... somebody will. FUCK YOU.

#NotAllNazis

I dont worship men. Or ideology.

>everyone hates Sup Forums now
>implying that everyone didn't already hate Sup Forums

He was a Nazi.

You think you're not inciting violence every time you make light of the holocaust or causally killing left wing people from helicopters? Hint: that's inciting violence

Grow the fuck up and focus on what matters: bringing the trump agenda to fruition

Another sad attempt to split Sup Forums between white nationalism and Trump. Larp harder /leftypol/.

Everyone hates you.
Projecting yourself in Dolby surround sound.

Have you ever pondered.... he may have been working with someone? Paid? Maybe had motives and went fucking crazy? Give the little fucker a trial, at least.

Nazi larpers are the ones driving that wedge and you know it

he dindu nuffin

Sup Forums was known as that cool edgy place on the internet before this. Now everybody just sees you as typical skinhead Neo-Nazi faggots.

>pol

>hated

Implying we give two fucks

It wouldn't matter if our actions didn't reflect poorly on the trump movement. We need to refocus on the important things.

How about get lost you fucking jew.

Trump is good for making liberal tears.

In the end though, he's just a jew puppet.

waaaah people hate me

boo fucking hoo welcome to the world

Shut the fuck up you faggot

>Imagine how they'll hate us when he walks

Fuck off we can change

He's still for a more restrictive immigration policy.

Which is what we want to tighten the labor market and raise wages.

Which is also the real reason corporate America hates him; not because they care about hate groups or a dead antifa.

It's all about those dollars (bitcoins?) my commie friend.

Stormfags are cancerous retards who need to kill themselves

Not an argument faggot.

JBP is the king of pol. And he's no nationalist sweety.

WHAT? EVERYONE hates me? But my only motive in coming to Sup Forums was to become socially popular!!

>attempt to split Sup Forums between white nationalism and Trump

Lmao. White nationalists / nazi larpers hate Trump, they think he's a Jewish shill, that's how fucking stupid they are.

They're pure cancer for the movement and need to gas themselves.

This guy has a problem with you I think

kek

Please walk

hi /leftypol/ taking time out from prepping the bull to be here how nice

The Charger memes have been beastmode doe.

A larping commietard and a baby dick gobbling kike working in tandem like charm.
Nobody gives a shit, who (((everybody))) hates, cunts.
White people are hated and will be hated by default, because people are fucking dumb and believe stupid shit about them. It only makes our job easier to track down retards, kikes and commie subhuman trash to gas.
Your subversion won't work, fuck off to reddit.

wew you finally noticed, lmao faget

t. d+c shill

Stick to reddit, newfriend.
The number one agenda here will always be lulz and chaos.

I knew nazis sir. And that is no Nazi

Oh look, another mischling mamser patz willing to fight for god's chosen against white people. Up for next Yom Kippur, schlimazl cunt?

Since the victim of the hit and run is white why does the media even care? I certainty don't white people are cancer.

Listening from that flag's political advise is a bad idea.

Satan digits confim. James will walk

>has become
It was from day one. Even /new/ before it was known as /stormfront/

why are people trying to control speech on a politically incorrect board you fucking SJW cum gurgling fags

I love how these faggots assume being called "snowflake" triggers us as badly as it does them.

nigger

Unite the right was shit, berkley battles had good optics

Everything was fine and nobody hated Sup Forums or white people until 3 days ago.

Why even live now.

So when they called us fedora wearing angry nazi neckbeard permavirgin they meant it as an endearment term. Good to know.

Scalise.

There's literally no way to offend me.

White privilege nigger!

He quite literally is the kind of radical overgrown teenager wants to rob so called 'rich' people, basically anyone who works and earns a salary.

Nice copypasta you stupid shill. At least add something extra, you fucking nigger leftypol.

wow the media and paid shills are all telling me to disassociate from nazis and the alt right I better do it.

This. They say cuck too lol, it's literally "n-no you!"

>Implying they didn't hate us before...

Every time I think I've seen the bottom of the barrel when it comes to stupidity from shit libs/wanna-be communists, you faggots keep upping the ante. I don't know how you do it.

>v6 charger
Can the alt-right be any more cucked?

Learn you place cum skin like your wife learned his.

NO NAZI FLAGS
NO KKK FLAGS
14 it's fine
leave 88 in the basement

Hail Victory!

Exactly. The leftypol shills are just our useful idiots at the moment. We will be getting to that trash heap once we've cleaned up the rest

if there was ever any doubt that the stormfags weren't always /ourguys/ it died last saterday.

Nice astroturfing, faggot.

Sup Forums is a white nationalist board, period.

go away commie

Will bet this picture was taken after the fact and posted to corroborate this whole thing. He is wearing a checkered shirt in his mug shot btw.

Sup Forums is love
Sup Forums is peace

GTFO faggot

DIE REIHEN FEST GESCHLOSSEN

>guys, I know Trump promised you things and that's why you voted for him, but it's time to stop being selfish and starting thinking about needs instead of your needs. He needs to make billions of more dollars so his great great great grandchildren can be as rich as he is. White nationalism can wait until His destiny is fulfilled.
Paid Trump shills out in full force.

why is Sup Forums embracing the rally so much?
>never heard of the organisers
>full of e-celebs
>richard spencer
really makes you think

It's done, stop replying to these threads and this imaginary "movement"

they will forget, and this will all be a memory two weeks from now. not really involved just pointing out the way it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ

just funny, the way it is.