Brit/pol/ - Spooky Bus Edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQnfpZSWEVc
youtube.com/watch?v=GkoxDOZcYYo
youtube.com/watch?v=GDr65Uj8Jn0
churchill-society-london.org.uk/astonish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for northern England

first for jezza

mmm yes scurmptious

Fuck Britain

Objectively the two worst women in that game.

Any South Manc anons just hear a large bang? It just set off a load of house alarms.

>any man with a daughter becomes progressive in regards to women's rights
Apparently having a daughter is such a miserable experience you want to ruin her life too.

Night night lads, dont let the corbynites bite and reminder to kill krautcucks in the street where you see them

shit taste desu kys

Shariah may disapproves

Part and parcel, lad. Nothing to get worked up about.

Did your Mum fall out her bed?

… a province in the greater Scottish state

Nigga u suck at overwatch. Don't blame the game

Adolf trusted you.

Transformer explosion?
Sonic boom?

TWO WORLD WARS
ONE WORLD CUP
DOO DA

And it all it cost was our Empire and dignity. Worth it!

we can take it back m8

You're a minority in your own capital city. Was it worth it?

I thought this bus was full of muslim women at first.

and you're both misunderstanding the root cause of the problem

Do we really want it back?

>that pic
why do you even allow this shit, cucks

Sad!

yes

>LARPing

>Trusting Adolf

There's a news story (might be fake) that the DS or stormfront did the same..

what did they mean by this?

You better not.

What, bus seats? Outrageous I know.

Yes

False alarm, it's just thunder. The house is shaking tho.

Which is/was?

Got a pizza from the pakis tonight. Don't give a fuck anymore.

Who /comfy/ here?

He offered you the world you were trying so hard to conquer. Anglos make the best goys it seems.

we'll get around to it, you can't reveal your hand too early

Take your meme flag off helmut

We told him not to invade Poland and he did.

We had to crush him.

It had it's moments, but it is an outdated method of power projection. Todays Empires are multinational corporations. We need to look to the future.

Ian roasting Corbyn right now.

This is my flag, Anglo.

Please don't tell me those are Germans? Political ideologies aside, over 100,00 German civillians died on the bombing raid over Dresden alone. To find any joy in that is psychopathic. It would take a particularly radial form of self-loathing to be like that.

>vague bullshit

This doesn't work any more. It's 4-3 to them lad.

Cmon, you know what he's going to say...

He crushed you in a mere two weeks in France lmao

>radial form
Whoops, *radical form

I promise

Nth for glorious Scotland eternal.

I remember how I went up Schiehallion three years ago. It was glorious and a feel you little beady bed-wetters will never understand: heritage, tradition, honour, pride.

How does it feel to have your race destroyed by the two greatest Scottish politicians of all time - Blair and Brown. Only then to be saved by Cameron (a Scot!).

Truly a pathetic little brown race. Thanks for your women who so willingly throw themselves at my big Scottish cock whenever I'm down winning business over my weak anglo "competitors".

Pussy boys/. We own you.

You ought to be paying us more for having the privilege of our rule.

We're stronger, cleverer, faster, more traditional. Blonder, lighter-skinned, and have lighter eyes.

Whenever I'm in your shithole I'm a God among little brown haired black eyed beta cunts who literally cower in my presence upon seeing me and hearing my accent.

I don't see how he can say the fucking natsoc flag user is ignoring the Jews.

The kind of brittle little faggot who loves Muslim cock
>pic related
>UK antifa

Point. I forget about that ...

>Carpet and firebombs your civilians

Anyone else enjoy Rense here? A show following the Charlotte protests:
>youtube.com/watch?v=KQnfpZSWEVc

Isn't it obvious who's behind most of the misery of this world?

yeah I thought lightning had struck my house... that was the loudest thunderclap I've ever heard

>What is the Blitz?

>over 100,00

We held our own and the ruskies were raping Aryans within 5 years.

>held our own
You were irrelevant buddy. Contained on your shitty Island.

DO IT AGAIN

We lasted until Aryans were being raped by ruskies.

Fair play, no?

It was the (((Anglo))) who began the bombing campaign against Germany. For two months you bombed unopposed. Hitler decided enough was enough and retaliated.

Nah you were contained and left to rot.

>people who aren't in power can say anything they want because they don't have to actually do it
>he doesn't realise you can do the exact same while in power
You're a dumb cunt Ian and you sound like a queer.

A mild inconvenience

>. Hitler decided enough was enough and retaliated
And that's one of the main reasons why he lost the war

Sure, buddy.

Kek.We switched to strategic bombing after you flattened rotterdam. Learn to history, son

My mistake. 25,000 dead, 200,000 casualties.

Heh okay

Shitler would have creamed his knickers at occupying the strategic point of Europe.

But we didn't let him have it. Heh.

>strategic bombing
>innocently bombing civilian areas in the Rhineland-Westphalia
Pick one.

Can't see any lightning either. Just explosion like booms.

I love the smell of incendiaries in the morning

THEY
REAPED
THE WHIRLWIND

Yeah, and now your children are subject to industrial tier rape epidemics by your new arrivals from overseas. Hope it was worth it.

>rhineland
They should have gone and been filthy krauts somewhere else then

>were back to arguing about fucking WW2 again
This is how brit/pol/ went to shit the first time. It took YKTD ruining every thread with his autistic sperging to finally drive enough people away that shit could go back to normal.

Yeah we got rolling thunder here, too

Because it comes back to that point in history. The West died when Hitler died, and it's all your fucking fault.

How is that related? Churchill ran on "keep England white" in the 50s. We were still a proud white country until Blair got in in 97.

You're a retarded little krautcuck who thinks we should have let Hitler humilate us because MUH ARYAN RACE.

I say the first time but I mean the last time. It certainly wasn't the first.

>He's our Chavez

>not savouring kraut salt
Besides the threads are slow so why not, keeps it bumped

>DO IT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=GkoxDOZcYYo

youtube.com/watch?v=GDr65Uj8Jn0

Reminder that the British are the biggest cowards in Europe. They fought for their own extinction and love it.

Some excerpts:
>We must build a kind of United States of Europe.
>Much work has been done upon this task by the exertions of the Pan-European Union which owes so much to Count Coudenhove-Kalergi and which commanded the services of the famous French patriot and statesman, Aristide Briand.
>There is no reason why a regional organisation of Europe should in any way conflict with the world organisation of the United Nations. On the contrary, I believe that the larger synthesis will only survive if it is founded upon coherent natural groupings.
>The guilty must be punished. Germany must be deprived of the power to rearm and make another aggressive war.
>Our constant aim must be to build and fortify the strength of the United Nations Organisation.
>Under and within that world concept, we must re-create the European family in a regional structure called, it may be, the United States of Europe.
>Great Britain, the British Commonwealth of Nations, mighty America, and I trust Soviet Russia - for then indeed all would be well - must be the friends and sponsors of the new Europe and must champion its right to live and shine.

BOMBER MUHAMMAD DO IT AGAIN!

You could have kept your Empire, keeping a tight grip on your colonies. You could have kept your country White by not flooding your country with colonials. Hitler offered you the world.

For a look at a German city which was largely untouched by the chaos of the 20th century, Schwerin came out of the war intact.

I just showed this thread to all my left wing mates
and we're going to come over and beat you all up

How did the average native Brit benefit from the empire?

they're the vermin of europe, spitting upon their Anglo heritage by killing their kin, and taking pride in doing so. Shame on Anglos. your ancestors would be disgusted.

False, things were set in motion before Hitler and we were far from the only, or even most significant, cause of his downfall. If he was the last chance at saving things then he did a shit job.

Those bus seats look like Burkas

Good luck mate, I keep a spoon tucked under my pillow.

scot reporting in
again no signs of right wing independence
the chippy got a new lad in today, he looks sad

>kraut salt
>kraut
And I don't, no. Its all completely miserable to think about.