I can't watch the news or browse social media anymore. It's honestly making me suicidal

I can't watch the news or browse social media anymore. It's honestly making me suicidal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe you should take a good look at reality for a second and stop sucking the orange furhers dick for just a second to see how much of a total disaster and an embarrassment he is. Maybe, just maybe, the entire fucking media isn't against him just be against him. Maybe, just maybe, the media is against him because he is the most incompetent President we have ever had.

yes goyim kill yourself , one less white the better

Same shit

Sage kike threads.

You're in the wrong place you deranged faggot.

I feel the same way user, I sat in silence in my work van all day because I can't listen to the shilling anymore. I think it literally gave me cancer. I'm so tired. Maybe it's time to take the long sleep....

Just come to Sup Forums for your news. It's just more out now that the media wants whites dead.

Maybe you just finish it and neck yourself you pathetic cuck

understand that it's all a stage manipulated by the globalist bank directors

I feel the same, but I think about the great things to come over the horizon to make me feel ok again. Thinking about it, it's always darkest before dawn, right?

Oh look, a stupid Irishman. What a rarity.

News is a stage. Take it with a grain of salt. Use your anger to improve yourself like I do. I built a shooting range in the down time I had from cutting back on news outlets.

same. but neither is worth looking at anyways. Twitters full of cry baby faggots that arent actually going to do shit but make trending topics and think they are making a difference. Same with this board. News is just there to get everyone on the same topic, and man they make it look so easy.

fuck all you easily manipulated monkeys

>can't watch the news or browse social media anymore.
Hey, pussy faggot. What's it like to be so easily shoved around by strangers?

>It's honestly making me suicidal.
Do a flip.

Makes me ashamed of this country, the bullshit Obama spewed would of been struck down an corrected by previous generations instead of letting it flourish and result into what whe're seeing today, an unprecedented level of dishonestly so mainstream now and glossed over and accepted as reality
>nazi this nazi that
>trump is racist, sexist, homophobic
how can people let lies like this stand and take a life of their own destroying its own country? are we that easily manipulated we could implode America from within with a couple words? was Obama a agent that infiltrated and successfully completed his mission?

>it's always darkest before dawn, right?
We haven't seen anything yet. This is just the sampler size. When we hit Rhodesia or Haiti tier problems is when inevitable events will start. But I don't know much about Canada's current state so I can't really speak for you.

Why are you watching the news to begin with? I knew what their stick was gonna be as soon as this went down. Decided not to torture myself by entertaining their bullshit. Just pay attention to events, such as the DoJ requesting antifa IPs or the disbandment of the business council. You can honestly predict what the media will say to a tee.

I wasn't really referring to any one country, just European/euro descended people.

>not growing apathetic and laughing at their faces
That famous photo where two sides in WW2 decided to play football during Christmas Eve... consisted of them not following their inter-whites-genocidal rulers' orders for once

likewise the slave traded niggas can become allies in wrestling off douchebags in charge; the amount of white posters [A] on this board that admit having started off as indoctrinated proto-SJW or leftleaning oughta imply that blacks/Azns/Alt Kikers [B, C, D] can reshape their thinking too

This is classic Jewish demoralization. That's the entire point of communist propaganda. We've taken some bad hits, but Trump endorsed some elements in the march and more than half of Trump supporters support it. I'm in an altright group and we normally get 7 applicants a day, but now we're getting 40 a day.

>We've taken some bad hits, but Trump endorsed some elements in the march

Pandering is still pandering even if he's the one doing it

>What is the haphazardly out-of-nowhere (((Proxy Warfare))) Syria event back in March/May contradicting the core of his supposedly Anti-(((Same Old, Same Old))) campaign promises
Friendly reminder that even Sup Forums's favorite Hitler got his staff traded out after the Long Knives of 1934

Trump is really getting annoyed by the Commies. He's really just playing the political game at this point. I don't think we've ever had a president this sympathetic to the cause. (((They))) will eventually realize Trump hates being told what to do though. I pray for his safety. He really is a good man. I had my doubts about him, but recent events have reminded me why I voted for him.

Haha this ain't shit pussy

This is a good image. I should be read and understood.

Be strong.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Fuck off shareblue.

The bots,shills,fake news and absolute total communist bullshit has formed into a whirlpool of degeneration.

>I don't think we've ever had a president this sympathetic to the cause.
Actions speak louder than campaign words on the other hand

>pandered to nearly every demographic at once during elections
>has to keep it up in order to retain votes in 2020
it's logical since he's backfired already on many promises that would've benefitted )))his race(((

> No news, no social media
That sounds like an improvement to your quality of life.

>watching the electric jew
>browsing faceberg and instagoy

>I can't watch the news
change the standpoint from which you view the news
>browse social media
just quit them

>feels, bro... Feels.

OP, take some time out. Disassociate with Sup Forums for a whole and stay away from news sites... Give it all up for a lil while.

Change your career, start working out, find a good hobby, work on your dating game and fuck some bitches, make more effort with friends/old friends/family.

Get yourself mentally stable again and then come back here on Sup Forums stronger... We'll redpill you on anything you've missed during your hiatus.

God speed user!

>(from an user that had a mental breakdown back in 2012)

Look after yourself, bro!

>that image
reference to what

fucking shill leave boyo

Maybe you should go fuck yourself with a cactus you insufferable cum sucker.

>To undermine the enemies will and capacity to resist
That's the purpose of psyops