If your work found out what you posted on here, how fucked would you be?

If your work found out what you posted on here, how fucked would you be?

>pic of based Geo Tracker unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Personally I'd not really be in any shit. It's a smaller branch and whenever I rant about the jews my colleagues just roll their eyes and laugh.

If the dox squad made it to corporate I'd probably be fired and re-hired two weeks later when the dust settles.

They wouldn't have a fucking clue about this place. I highly doubt they even know what plebbit is.

I work in the oilfield with a bunch of white dudes and a muslim guy who started making Jew jokes on my first day, I'd probably be alright

my neighbors would probably move. Finally.

Nobody would give a shit.

I guess I'd have to redpill my boss into oblivion.

By and large I'd rather keep it quiet and watch how the normie squad slowly keeps being rounded in through their fucking phone things and jewtube channels and whatever else. It's fun when they start saying things with lowered voices they don't think they could say to other people.

Not at all. I don't hold extreme or antiquated opinions.

I work with my dad and brother. They don't give a shit. Both of them hate niggers.

Like anyone here works.
Pic geo tracker unrelated.

Only a Leaf would put an industrial winch on a die cast toy truck...

Not at all. Nobody gives a fuck here. We are still normal.

My boss brought in his copy of "Mohammed's Koran: Why Muslims Kill For Islam" today, I really doubt they'd care.

I'm my boss's only employee and he hates niggers, so I'd be totally fine.

Ready for Grexit round 4? You guys are tits and key to the future of the EUSSR.

I don't give a fuck.

t. bitcoiner since 2015

The military doesn't care what the fuck I do as long as I maintain loyalty and don't spout out classified info

I'm about a month away from quitting anyway

>giving a fuck

You should hear my boss(also me).

None and I don't care anyways. Fighting for white rights and calling out the kikes and niggers is a moral imperative.

my employer knows im mexican.

they know im here just to troll racist whitebois.

kek

>work

Wagecucks still trying to be relevant, eh?

Leftists already got me fired because of my opinions, so I don't really have anything to lose anymore.

I'm just waiting for the spark that will allow me to murder Leftists.

hahaha, I never thought of that. but I too am the person people say things they wouldnt normally say in public. often times highlighting the fact they wouldnt normally say these things, but clearly believe them. they are already red pilled as fuck, just haven't realized it.

believe it or not, I have a buddy who works for Google. it was hilarious talking to him about the Diversity manifesto thing. he showed me some of the emails Goygle sent out, theyre fucking hilarious. you can tell the head honcho just wants to neck himself, because he's in a situation thats totally impossible to "win"

some of the stories about his coworkers are pretty great too. biggest bunch of assholes to walk the face of the earth.

literally nothing - I would tell them that I come here for hte bantz and asp, and that I'm not a 1488 deep state operative wannabe

I'm the Chief Technology Officer at a small hospital in New England. If you actually saw my age/sex/education/experience, you wouldn't guess i lurk as often as I do. I'm pretty much assumed harmless in my company, and because the level of work that I accomplish is highly valued, I think that if I was "outed" as a "conservative", I would be asked to resign from my position. That's fine; i only have a few years before retirement as it is, and my 403(b) is enough to sustain me for the rest of my life. But I love my job, so it's not worth it.

No LARPing here. Been lurking since Zimmerman trials.

checked

I used to be scared about my future when Google recruiters started spamming me. But then after a year or so it was clear they were just case workers operating my file and it was fun to just ignore them while they repeated their scripts.

They don't email me anymore :'(

I dont think my boss even knows who i am, probably why i ppst here in the first place

Trackers are pretty damn based.

>talking about Sup Forums irl
OUT

Well I'm part spic but I'm also a higher up in a big libicuck company, so it's 50/50

I'm the CEO. Everyone knows I go here. Unfortunately most people I hire are redditers...

no lie i kinda dig the little auto. figure it could launch a boat?

>What happens when the rules are broken...

Got fired from my last job for being high on meth all of the time.

they would think I'm a redneck fuck... sorry... they already do think I'm a redneck fuck. I don't have any problem with races though. I just hate fat, lazy cunts.

I'd be fired no doubt. This is why I'm making as much money as possible now so I'm financially independent and can talk all the shit I want.

the true master race

If I get fired from Wal-Mart I'd have no reason left not go full 1488 and join the nearest militia in the coming race war. So if you faggots wanna get me fired you'd be doing me a fucking favor

My boss is a Serb who hates muslims. I'll be fine.

>not being self employed
total cuck

Stockpiling silver ATM got in on Bitcoin early. Been doing loads of overtime in the last few weeks because my store is full of lazy faggots that call in and we never have enough people to complete the frieght.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

all the mosques will be blown away

I'm my own boss, so they can't say shit unless they wanna lose THEIR jobs.

My bosses wouldn't give a shit because it has never entered my work. I had to write a Black guy up for calling a Chinese guy a chink once though. And HR went ape shit wanted to fire the Nog but the Chinese guy said he didn't want to ruin the Niggers life so they let it all drop.

The true redpill.

Sadly not really disciplined enough yet grew out of a terrible family trying to get my life on track. I'd honestly join the army just so I can become a better person the only reason I still work at Wal-Mart was because they really came through for me when I needed it most. Moved to a new store in a bigger City to hopefully move up in the company but the way shit is happening I don't think any of that will matter soon

>Self employed

I don't know.. What would I do? I'm very confused.

I'd be fine, they hate gay-ass lefty communist pinko jew nigger lovers more than I do.

Good on you faggot.

I bet you're a hot blonde a/s/l?

they don't care

While silver is not the first place I put earnings, I do keep a small percentage of my assets in precious metals. But anyway good for you, live frugally and you'll thank yourself forever.

My work tracks our internet, but I'm good friends with the dirty Mexican who monitors the firewall.

Joke's on you, I'm unemployed

I am my work

Sup Forums is a board of peace. the 1st Amendment in action. it's a great place to post, what the fuck are you on about?

Killing yourself seems like the best option leaf.

My job is filled with a lot of guys who are pretty much redpilled IT rednecks

>The military doesn't care what the fuck I do

what the fuck are you talking about? everyone (read leadership) in the military is hyped fucking sensitive about expressing personal political beliefs in public

if you said some shit and it became a "made the news" kind of thing you'd probably be chaptered

The lifeblood of the unborn tax cattle will sustain you past retirement at least.

I'm the owner so not much I guess.

They won't care and my bosses are Jews

I have pakis for bosses, they wouldn't give a fuck really, just about the business and bottom dollar, they are not PC at all and are red pilled on blacks because we live in Tacoma. So a lot of his personal policies are racist as fuck.

Hotels are a pretty redpilling place of work.

I don't have job.

I have my own accountancy firm which has 9 employees under me, all of them white males including both secretaries.

Sadly over the past 3 years we've had to downsize some and I've had to let 3 employees go. However I continued to pay their wages at a reduced rate until I helped them find new positions at a few of my clients firms which I arranged introductions for.

I would never hire anyone but a white male, and only those 25+, if business was better I'd offer 1 position to someone below that age but above 20.

Literally nothing. I had a pretty Sup Forums tier conversation with the VP and some guys from my department today.

KEK, I am a peeler operator and I get niggers from placement agencies. My salary is shit but at least I get to boss them around like crazy. 3 walked out yet because of me. Damn niggers should be in Haiti

If my employer isnt ok with free speech then I can find another job. Software pays well and there are a ton of jobs

I post here every day from a major BANK I work for the fucking globalists selling securities, got their corporate IP banned from 420chan. Get on my fucking level queers.

I'm a nigger, I don't have a job.

One of my bosses is running a race in a vacated seat without opposition. That's right, boys, my Trump voting boss is a shoe into a congressional seat. To answer your question though I don't think any of them are into anime, so doubt they'd care.

Not fucked in the least. Why do you ask?

I work at one of the most liberal retail chains in the country.
I cant even access this site at work. Its banned.
Geo tracker unrelated.

They wouldn't give a shit. My boss rants on about banks and hidden powers all the time, he just never named the Jew explicitly.
It'd be trivial to make him notice all the (((coincidences))).

I don't think I would be
I work on a fishing boat
it's real work for real men and real men and the only reason you'll be fired is if you don't do your job properly

No one could do anything, people can't be just fired because of their private opinions here. Besides I don't post anything that could be illegal in my jurisdiction.

>Its banned.
Please do tell me more and post more Geo trackers.

I work construction in a conservative state. Nobody would really give a shit.
I think some would actually be impressed.

im so sorry

Cuck apologist

prove it without admitting you broke the law spying on me.

Not at all. I'd high five myself and continue my online business.

I don't think my workplace is interested in Mongolian basket weaving and it's accompanying banter.

Not that guy and this isn't a geo tracker, hut it's even cooler.

1:I'm self employed
2:I have never said anything on here I wouldn't say irl
Not at all

test

Fore. Everrrr. Fucked. (To tune of rod stewarts forever young)

promotion

>*ahem*
>Cambodian Cooking Catalogue

If they found out what I have been posting it would probably benefit my life but thats not how any of this works.

When is the market going to crash next?

Please respond

I only post what I can intellectually defend and I'm not an extremist. Just looking for new perspectives and I'm tired of the political correctness and censorship that permeates society.

I work in tech, so would be fired on the same day

I work with an Israeli Christian that fucking hates Jews because they would literally spit on him for being Christian. I've told most of my coworkers that America fought on the wrong side in WW2. I make nigger jokes all the time. And nobody gives a fuck.

Just never talk to women or cucks and it's never a problem.

This IS my job user....

probably in a bout 15 years when the youngins have forgotten who fucked their parents last time.

Same, but I'd get another job the next day because I'm so fuckin good.

10/10 excellent use of this particular reaction face

Vitaras are pretty cool cars.

nobody would care, my entire nation is racist and I come from Nazi lineage.