Wouldn't it be true that people worried about the white race should just make a shit ton of white babies?

Wouldn't it be true that people worried about the white race should just make a shit ton of white babies?

Are you under the impression that having more people is inherently a good thing? Before you respond, I want you to look at India and China, and then look at Ashkenazi Jews.

It's a bit harder to do while fending off an anti-white communist insurgency.

Those nazi's definitely live in mommy's basement.

I mean, the only way other races will replace you is if they literally have more kids than you, or kill you right? So then white people should just have a fuck ton of kids. Out breed the rest?

>On Sup Forums
>Having babies

Pick one

this. women aren't fucking factories.

how hard would it be for you to scrub up and get a lady then

This is exactly what needs to be done, and no one around here talks about it because its exactly what the type of people who post about white pride on Sup Forums can't do.

We fucking talk about this shit constantly. I have a curvy piece of white ass I've been with for 4 years and I'm ready to start filling her full of children the moment I finish these last 9 credits

They do.

People who identify as far right have over twice as many kids as people who identify as far left, at least as far as whites are concerned.

The only white people I know having a lot of kids are Mormons. How can we get more white people having kids?

I'm making half-white babies, so I have to make 2x as many.

I got married a month ago and will begin making white babies shortly. going for at least 3 but probably more.

18 and getting married to my girl who is a neo Nazis.
Are first conversation was about how Hitler did nothing wrong. Is two enough lads. She is a sick girl and I'm afraid she will die in labor

Because in countries with high HDIs, the best way of having kids is to have 2-3 in your late 20s/early 30s and dump a bunch of resources into them. Reverting to 3rd world breeding patterns accomplishes would slowly revert our standards of living.

People who are that worried about the extinction of the white race aren't ever having sex

And his little brother?

No, that's called a race to the bottom. Better to have just a couple and focus on raising them well. Also, overpopulation is a thing, so stopping the endless importation of Latinos makes sense even if you aren't concerned about sustaining a particular "race." Yes, I put "race" in scare quotes; come at me, Nazi bros; they're both wrong; centrist masterrace.

like any woman is going to want to mate with a fat loser autist living in his moms basement who blames random groups of people for his low status since he's too pathetic to acknowledge he is the main reason for being such a low energy loser.