Harvard is 25% Jewish. What the actual fuck. This is crazy. Jews are between 1% and 2% of the U.S...

Harvard is 25% Jewish. What the actual fuck. This is crazy. Jews are between 1% and 2% of the U.S. population but 1 in 4 student in the best university in the world is Jewish, how is this even possible?

jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/429846
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nepotism. The top scoring students are whites.

Holy fuck. Yale: 27% Jewish

What are you doing?

>how is this even possible?

there are roughly as many jews in the united states as there are in israel. most of those have two passports.

Thats everywhere not just schools
t. 20/20 vision

Extreme tribalism and nepotism

Can't handle the superiority in his face and has to slam it. Try harder faggot.

Nepotism under the guise of (((extracurricular activities)))

>oy vey! this applicant volunteered at at moshe ruddlestein foundation, put him on the short list!

silly me. i thought you were samefaging

israel average iq is 90

Most of these """elite""" ivy league schools are just a circle jerk for rich people, if you want pure competence you should go to MIT, Caltech, stanford, georgia tech, ect...

There is notorious grade inflation at certain ivy league universities because they reject so many people, they will give you an A because you got in so obviously you're smart enough to deserve it

t. asshurt western canadian pleb tradesmen jealous he'll never be a part of the elite and did a bunch of research on them

95 actually (#12 in the world), not bad with 20% Arabs

it's reparations for the holocaust

jews and arabs are two different races?

America's Jews are about 1 SD smarter than whites on the IQ scale. I think also with rather thick distributional tails.

Of course stormfags will tell you college is a scam and IQ meaningless unless they talk about nogs.

>analysis from a pleb tradesmen

in the future, please us your "genius" thoughts. you're a tradesmen for a reason, goy.

because jewish people are superior. we have a higher average IQ when compared to white people. our IQ is supposedly 1-2 deviations higher and that means our average IQ is 115, while white people are only 100. this means we are also over represented in any area that requires intelligence; so things like business, executive positions, academia, corporate creation, banking - are dominated by jewish people.

30% of all billionaires are jewish and that is because we have the intelligence to succeed. our limitations are only those that others impose on us because of this bigotry but even that can be overcome due to our superior values and intelligence.

more jews than whites at harvard btw

Even factoring a Jewish IQ advantage of 15... they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrepresented.

Keep in mind, Jews are the ones who are most adamant that there is 'no such thing as IQ'

There is no, NO way to justify these numbers. It just doesn't add no matter how you look at it.

there are more than half of the u.s. jewish population whites in the 98th percentile :^)

Legacy Admissions, nepotism as other user mentioned, political and (((press))) connections.

This post is exactly my point. This doesn't make sense. Either Jews are far more intelligent than even the most advantageous IQ study suggest or there is something in Jewish intellectual education/culture far superior to any other culture.

Nah, working hard and education is pushed onto Jews from an early age, it's all over the Tora

Keep in mind, the admittance isn't limited to only SAT scores etc.

There are other factors that supposedly show somebody is a 'rounded person' Usually doing charity work or some resume padding bullshit.

Asians/whites with better raw academic records are rejected, so it doesn't have anything to do with any Jewish 'educational culture'

It's a club for elites to pass their elite status on to their children... fact is Jews are the elites now. They run the show, so their kids get to go to the top schools.

Has little to do with merit.

Tax their endowment like the hedge funds they are. It's retarded that they get a pass.

>Even factoring a Jewish IQ advantage of 15... they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrepresented.

Actually no.

If a Jew has a SD of 2 above the mean he has 135 which is average for Harvard.

Whitey needs 3 SDs.

Check the normal distribution table.

z (2) = 0.9772
z (3) = 0.9987

So let's say there's 150m white's and 6m Jews.

150m*(1-0.9987) = 195'000
6m*(1-0.9772) = 136'800

So it should be 70% white and 30% Jew witch isn't so far off to parity.

Hope I didn't make any mistakes? It's late here

Welcome to Sup Forums, dumbass. You good goys carry around a set of jewish holy scriptures, called the bible, that confers chosen person status upon the jews in exchange for the promise that they will go easy on you in the afterlife. This entitles them to work you over at every opportunity. What did you think was going to happen?

This is why they practice affirmative action. If Harvard practiced blind admissions, it would be majority Asian (the demand from China alone is immense. Multiple literal busloads of Chinese tourists visit Harvard Yard daily just to see it). By taking race into account with admissions, they ensure that Asians are only addmitted in proportion to their share of the population.

t. Harvard Alum

make harvard east asian again

223m white, not 150

Jewish nepotism. All the admissions officers and administrators are of the Tribe, same as in many other universities. There's a reason they don't publish their names, but you could probably get it with a Freedom of Information Act request. Actually, this could be a good idea. Also read The Myth of American Meritocracy.

its like asking why so many jews work in Hollywood

Does that include beaners?

>t. Harvard Alum
Post proof or shut the fuck up. I hate when people are saying "I'm actually an authority on this subject, but you will have to believe me on that"

This is an over-estimation of Jewish average IQ, and furthermore, many white groups have a similar average IQ I don't have the infographic. Jewish academic achievement at the highschool level has also been declining compared to Asains. This post is a Jewish lie.

non-Hispanic white: 196m

Math is a tool of the Jews to make us look dumb! You're a shill. I bet soros sent you! Reeee

223 includes hispanic whites. 197 is the 2010 census estimate.

recalculate your estimate with the following conditions:

average jewish iq of 115
average white iq of 100

white american population of 197

Jews and Asians are OBSESSED with high-status colleges. Most white kids don't give a shit and think the nearly flagship U is amazing.

Do you really think there's a conspiracy to admit Jewish kids by admissions departments at all these colleges? How do they know someone is Jewish? Not even half have Jewish surnames

I could care less if Harvard is more Asian. Anything is better than Jewish nepotism.

Fuck that, then you're just turning Harvard into UC.

What a big difference that'd make.

Guess I'll admit I'm a Jew. Our networking is 90% of it. I moved state for medical school 2 years back and within a week knew 50 Jews. You don't even need a Jewish last name, if you're a part of the community you'll get recognized and helped.

This user has mathematically proven that this isn't nepotism: They are just intellectually superior to whites at such a degree that this happens at the end of the distribution

it's called the jewish COMMUNITY
as in they help each other they're a family.
study groups etc
value on education heavy jobs over labor jobs

There is nothing special about Harvard. Anyone can get a better education just surfing the web. Pity those jews who waste their time at harvard.

Yup. This. As soon as I knew I wanted to do medicine I had 20 research positions offered and was told which admission committees my social network had pull in. Doesn't matter for the actual admission, though. I had to fight for the Jewish spots.

>There is nothing special about Harvard
When people are so fucking clueless

I don't think any reasonable person would say its a conspiracy but it is absolutely a result of how Jewish communities operate. They are insular and self-focused but decry the same traits when they appear in other cultures.

For example, I'm not Jewish but my first name is commonly Jewish, I have dark curly hair, and have been mistaken for a Jew on a few occasions in my career/undergrad. These people offer me opportunities that simply wouldn't be available if I wasn't perceived as Jewish in that moment and as soon as I say that I'm not these people's attitudes towards me change completely

Here is my plan to reform US higher education:

1. Socially useless departments must be purged, like various forms of victim studies.

2. Ban affirmative action on the basis of race.

3. Prevent universities from spending more than a small percentage of their endowment on administration and non-academic activities.

4. In the event of non-compliance, threaten the removal of Federal grants, accreditation, and taxation of endowments.

5. Get the Federal government out of student loans.

The 115 is likely an over-estimation. Why are Jews so much more over-represented at Harvard compared to Caltech, which does not use race as a factor in admissions and is far meritocratic? Caltech undergrads are probably smarter than those at Harvard.

I don't think that's a fair claim as someone on the inside. We have nothing wrong with that trait in any other community. Indians do it. Asians do it. Hispanics do it. WASPS do it. The only issue we ever have is when the group is congregating out of hate for the others, i.e a white nationalist rally.

I forgot to add that the number of foreigners needs to be capped. Unqualified students from China or India, many of whom cheated on their application in the first place, are taking spots in state colleges and paying huge tuition costs to fund higher salaries for (((adminsitrators))).

And the few actual whites they let in are literal faggots and malleable shiksas. A high I.Q. white man from rural America has no chance of getting into elite schools, the kikes will allow no competition with their tribe.

In my medical school class there are 5 Jews, ~45 whites, ~20 Asians / Arabs, ~20 blacks, and 20 Hispanics. I think you're freaking out on an unfounded claim.

>best university in the world
You mean "most famous" or "most likely to connect you to the culturally senile elite that Trump and Sup Forums are consigning to history"

The Ivy League being for rich WASPs hasn't been true in decades. It's a myth.

Jews run Harvard and its admissions.

NON JEWISH WHITES ARE A MINORITY AT HARVARD. Jews followed by various brown groups are the majority. Jews have done this on purpose.

Jews have lower test scores and grades than Whites coming in and do worse once they are accepted. But checking the JEW box on your Harvard app makes you FORTY TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE ACCEPTED REGARDLESS OF OTHER FACTORS.

Kikes have stolen our universities and have given them to Jews and minorities and then teach them how to hate whitey.

all higher education needs to do is act like a business and grow and compete. higher education right now is modeled after an old style of education that was more like a private club, like a gulf club. of course something like that will be expensive. The government should not subsidize this business model.

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/429846

>In contrast, the behavior of ultraorthodox religious Jews in Israel can be categorized as nepotism: they favor members of their own group while treating anonymous individuals in the same way as secular individuals.
This study suggests that Jews are more prone to nepotism than others.

So there's six million Jews in America and six million in Israel?

That is dishonest and you know it. Jews are constantly publicly shaming white people, in particular, for even identifying with their own culture and people. Jews insist on marrying within their communities but are some of the biggest advocates of interracial marriage and the destruction of ethnic communities in the media.

It's simple Jewish communities have one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for others, It's literally in the Jewish religion itself

That's ultra Orthodox Jews. They aren't anywhere near any college in the states, lol. They stay in their own communities. The Jews in academia are liberal reform Jews. The ones in Law, banking, and 50-50 in medicine are conservative.

All for-profit schools are shit in the US. There was nothing wrong with these schools before the Jews. We just need to do something about Jewishness in Higher Education as I said in

And don't forget about the six million

No, I mean best in the world by a margin so huge actually that even all the other Ivy together + Oxbridge aren't at its level. I'm not a Harvard fanboy but this is a fact.

So 197m minus 6m Jews since they are counted as white i guess.

That's 191m.

Gives me 248'300 white people with at least an IQ of 135 in the total US population.

So it should be 35% Jewish and 65% white.

However it came to mind that the average age of Jews is probably higher than for whites so that means the percentage should slightly favor whites a bit more.

You're looking at the liberal, outspoken Jews. They don't marry Jews and they are fucking annoying to other Jews. Most of us are quiet conservative types. We conservative ones are the ones marrying within the faith but it's not sinister. It's just extremely hard to make a marriage work when the culture is so intertwined. It ostracizes the partner noticeably. All my friends who married non-Jews had issues very quickly.

>by a margin so huge
by what metric?

Actually, admissions committees actively discriminate against people who participate in stereotypical "red state" extra-curriculars (at least in undergrad admissions, and med school admissions also value these, so a similar pattern ought to hold here too.) Read The Myth of American Meritocracy, this is all explained, but since Ron Unz is Jewish he isn't able to bring himself to just name Jewish nepotism.

I wonder, if you just pretend to be Jewish, can you get Jewish affirmative action, or do (((they))) have ways of verifying? I can only imagine that since (((they))) all know each other they can verify that you're an actual Jew.

I read a book about the Black Death recently and it had a chapter entirely devoted to discussing the Judt during that period. It was the first time in awhile that reading something honestly pissed me off with no exaggeration.

The Judt used their position in European society as money lenders to levy insanely high interest rates against non-Judt. If someone was unable to pay back said insane interest rates the Judt could amongst many other means of recouping the money could force the non-Judt's wife into prostitution.

They were allowed to levy these insane interest rates against anyone who wasn't a Judt. They abused their own religion and position in society to fuck over all of Europe when it was at its weakest.

And they fucking wonder why they're so fucking reviled and hated to this god damn day.

FUCKING JUDT!

Numbers mean nothing when you assiduity, sagacity and solidarity. The discrimination and segregation of the Jews throughout history, has--ironically--served to male then more resilient than their oppressors.

>PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Face facts -- THE JEWS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AND MORE DESERVĂ‹D OF THEIR SOCIETAL STATIONS THAN THE GOYIM COULD EVERY HOPE TO BE.

"White supremacists" etc. vilifying Jews, stems from (i) jealousy and (ii) from an innate knowledge that they have been surpassed on the evolutionary ladder -- a desperate, death throes dirge of the damned damned.

BY WANTING JEWS 'GONE', YOU ARE EFFECTIVELY ADVOCATING THE VERY DEGENERATION AND RETARDATION OF THE SPECIES THAT YOU PROFESS TO STAND AGAINST.

As such, troglodyte, tribal 'tard goyim. For it's what you've effectively been doing for centuries, anyway!

Did you even read the article?
>and Israeli (religious versus secular)

I'm on the admissions committee for my school. We don't really look at hobbies or extracurricular until after we interview them. It's scores, research, gpa, and essay to get interviewed. Then the other stuff comes into play. And by then you've got roughly a 1:5 chance. Most of my circle of friends are redneck hicks. We drive out to hunt whenever we finish exams.

I think all the intelligent and competent white men migrated to the tech industry, and now that the tech industry has so much power they've become a rival to the NE Jewish establishment, which is why they're pushing the diversity in tech shit so hard

Quality of education, quality of faculty, research output, per capita performance, reputation, highly cited researchers, endowment, citation impact...

IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ
IQ
>IQ

You could try. My friend did it to get a free Birthright trip. Nobody is gonna call you out, but if you fuck up it's gonna be awkward. I could probably tell really quick.

>what is (((nepotism)))

Apparently we are smart, or so I'm told. If we're so smart, though, why does it suck so much to be Jewish?

It's sad to see a used-to-be Christian University become an overly liberal kike center.

Maybe the Jews are the master race instead

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Is this for med school or undergrad? Also, you admitted you're Jewish, so forgive me for being a bit skeptical.

I'm out of undergrad anyway, it's not a big deal. I'm surprised more people haven't done it, is all. There was that one Indian guy who pretended to be black, so why not pretend to be jewish?

>average Jewish IQ is 115
No it isn't

The average Ashkenazi IQ is 115 (With an extremely tiny sample size)
You can't just compare a select niche group of people vs the entire white race

Average Israeli IQ: 95
Average British IQ: 100

You're not, Jewish IQ is a dumb hoax. The average IQ in Israel is 95.

It's actually kind of funny because being a Harvard graduate holds kind of a stigma among employers in the Boston/Cambridge area; Harvard has a bit of a reputation of not providing graduates with tangible skills useful for doing actual job things. They say the degree holds more value the farther away from Cambridge you get.

Jews are hated all over the world because they are sneaky, lying, hateful, trash.

>what is a normal distribution
Even if we're generous and say kike iq is 115 and iq cutoff is 130 for elite schools, white Gentiles should outnumber them 4:1. Goys are getting completely gaslit by these people.

Jews get lower SAT and grade scores than whites and east asians btw.

There is actually no evidence they have a higher IQ on average. I challenge anyone to post a paper with an n over 100.

Overprotective mothers?

>If a Jew has a SD of 2 above the mean he has 135 which is average for Harvard.

No one has ever found a difference that extreme. Extrapolations of IQ based on other metrics of performance have generally indicated that the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews averages somewhere between 105 and 115. Richard Lynn, who has studied the issue most explicitly, puts the measured range at 107-111.

The average non-Jewish white IQ is 101-103. This difference alone is nowhere near enough to explain why 1/5 Jewish college students are enrolled in Ivy League colleges, whereas the number for non-Jewish white college students is 1/1,000. To explain a gap of that magnitude on intelligence alone, you would need an IQ gap of three standard deviations, or 45 points.

It's pretty clear that Ashkenazi Jews from some backgrounds are advantaged in the college admissions process at Ivy League schools, which is not surprising given how heavily weighted they are among the faculty and administration as well.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ than the average white.

Jews are aggressive and pushy and obsessed with high-status credentials, high-status jobs (doctor, banker, lawyer), and money. They always try to move to the premier school district and will pay for tutors, prep courses, play all the angles

Most white kids are soft, sorta lazy, not at all obsessed with high-status colleges. To a typical upper middle class white kid, going to the nearby flagship public U is a pretty big accomplishment. White kids are soft, Jews are abrasive and will knife a peer to get what they want

I don't blame the Jew. I blame white parents for their shitty "happy / best friend" parenting style

#12 among about 20 number 12s

Stormfags can't even get the German plural right. It's die Juden

Med school. My undergrad was more liberal, but still a red state. You wouldn't want to select Jewish and not be because now you're competing for those Jew spots without the connections the others applying for that spot have. The black spots are more plentiful and an average score puts you top tier for black applicants. I didn't indicate Jewish for my app, but the friend we had on the committee knew of me.

I'm sorry for asking but are Sup Forumsacks admitting that Jews are more intelligent and superior?

My God, allot has happened in a few days!

>Math is a tool of the Jews to make us look dumb! You're a shill. I bet soros sent you! Reeee
>Guess I'll admit I'm a Jew. Our networking is 90% of it. I moved state for medical school 2 years back and within a week knew 50 Jews. You don't even need a Jewish last name, if you're a part of the community you'll get recognized and helped.
>I don't think that's a fair claim as someone on the inside. We have nothing wrong with that trait in any other community. Indians do it. Asians do it. Hispanics do it. WASPS do it. The only issue we ever have is when the group is congregating out of hate for the others, i.e a white nationalist rally.
>n my medical school class there are 5 Jews, ~45 whites, ~20 Asians / Arabs, ~20 blacks, and 20 Hispanics. I think you're freaking out on an unfounded claim.
>That's ultra Orthodox Jews. They aren't anywhere near any college in the states, lol. They stay in their own communities. The Jews in academia are liberal reform Jews. The ones in Law, banking, and 50-50 in medicine are conservative.
>You're looking at the liberal, outspoken Jews. They don't marry Jews and they are fucking annoying to other Jews. Most of us are quiet conservative types. We conservative ones are the ones marrying within the faith but it's not sinister. It's just extremely hard to make a marriage work when the culture is so intertwined. It ostracizes the partner noticeably. All my friends who married non-Jews had issues very quickly.
>I'm on the admissions committee for my school. We don't really look at hobbies or extracurricular until after we interview them. It's scores, research, gpa, and essay to get interviewed. Then the other stuff comes into play. And by then you've got roughly a 1:5 chance. Most of my circle of friends are redneck hicks. We drive out to hunt whenever we finish exams.

With 20% Arabs. We have 8% of Arabs in France, but with 20% of Arabs the average IQ would fall behind 95.

Right, but if you're white you obviously can't pretend to be black very easily. I wouldn't even care about Jewish nepotism as much if not for the other shit that the Tribe does.