More people die in Brazilian urban warfare than in Syria

Rly makes u think

God, __? and family

>what is per capita

Nation

>280.000 people dying by urban violence is normal bcuz muh per capita comparation

Brazilians killing each other, I'm Ok with this.
Just protect Lorena Queiroz for the love of God.

there's this Croatian diaspora guy that runs some company in Rio who once told me that there's nothing like fucking a Brazilian girl.
He said that they fuck like goddesses.

Is this true OP?

I often dream about ticc Brazilian babes.

Is it worth my time and money to have a vacation in Rio?

How easy would it be to get laid?

>Brazil has over 10 times the population of Syria

it makes your comparison completely biased and untrue

You have to accept that's pretty fucking disgusting

No it doesn't you mongrel, no self respecting nation that isn't in an active war-zone should have this amount of murders.

So you just proved that your comparison is flawed, thanks my friend

Jesus. Please tell me you know who this is, and that it isn't shopped.

The 50 most dangerous cities in the world are mostly in Mexico and South America. Except for Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore and New Orleans in the US and Kingston, Jamaica. And most of them are in Brazil.

If only Brazil restricted gun ownership, tied the hands of police with red tape, and made narcotics easier to get.

Detroit has not been a most dangerous city for a while.

It might be flawed (war/crime and killing/murder) but it puts things into perspective

Uma delicia

>278.839 people died, comparing it to other 256.124 people dying is UNTRUE

Are you a faggot?

It's still in the top 50

>how easy
it's like free gibs of pusi, is that easy, and more easy if you a filthy gringo

As far as I know it's not shopped.
Also, it's some random Brazilian volleyball player.

And that's why I want to visit Brazil.
STD's don't scare me.

I'll take warts on my dick for the sake of that. You've got good taste, desu. Godspeed, user.

Just put a condom, go visit a doctor, alert him that you are going on a sexual tourism vacation, and he will tell you how to do

Once you reach here, stay safe, focus on that

No but you are for keep insisting in your error

What error? I compared raw numbers of total death. It was made on purpose. There is nothing wrong in doing that. Go kill yourself if you think our urban violence stats are okau because of muh per capita.

>I compared raw numbers of total death. It was made on purpose. There is nothing wrong in doing that.
So Palau and other micro nations are the safest places in the world to live right? I mean compared to them Japan is super dangerous
>Go kill yourself if you think our urban violence stats are okau because of muh per capita.
I find it funny you keep on using this argument to prove me wrong when I haven't even mentioned it

lel
That's some congo-tier shit you got there

There is nothing to prove, beyond that the number of br homicides are incredibely high. I don't know whats the stupid point you are trying to make, but thanks for the bumps.

Then explain how the US has a far larger population but our murder number is no were even close to this number. Your country has a serious murder problem and you're ignoring it.

bucz uuhhh, u be opressing us bcuz u colonized us and uhhh we wuz peaceful n shyeeeet

>Your country has a serious murder problem and you're ignoring it.
Never said that my friend, you and OP are just stupid for believing every stat everyone posts here is the objective truth, and for you to honestly believe that we can honestly be compared to Syria just show your ignorance

>There is nothing to prove
Then why did you compare us to Syria?

I gave you the sources, FBSP, go look it up, disinfo br shill.

I love Brazil, and thats why I actually face our horrible stats. Kill yourself.

>Reparations from Portugal now!

Is ass worshipped religiously in Brasil? You guys seem to have an overabundance of top-tier thicc booty.

>There is nothing to prove, beyond that the number of br homicides are incredibely high.
>beyond that the number of br homicides are incredibely high.
>Then why did you compare us to Syria?

Kys.

So your source says what? That we can be compared to Syria? It probably just said we have that number of homicides and murders per capita much lower than Syria
Just admit that you are wrong my friend, in fact you don't even need to that, everyone that reads this thread knows already you are just spouting bullshit

Yes. It is real.