Sup Forums has just become an America general

>Sup Forums has just become an America general

Like it or not, the world revolves around us. Faggot. Trust me when I tell you it's something you could go without.

It's indeed even more retarded than usual

i'm going to give this place a break for the while and i have been shitposting here since Zimmerman. Think about that. I am a highly cancerous cell that is fed up with the cancer.

Almost like the board was founded by an American in America or something?

If we had to wait around for abos like OP to build a board, we'd still be waiting

are you a time traveler from fucking 2014

shtu your face fucking juden

This. Popular culture revolves around the internet, internet culture revolves around Sup Forums, and Sup Forums has become the most popular board. It's hilarious that people assert to this day that Sup Forums wasn't the driving force behind Trump's campaign.

>New Zealand
>Abos
HURR DURRR IMMA LARDYTARDY BURGER 19/10%6 CHERUKEY WITH A SLIT DICK MAYNE GOOD OL AMERICAN JOHNNY

A distinction without distinction. Hobbits ain't much better, Mario.

There are no Abos here you mongoloid. We are probably closer to penguins than Abos.

>ireland
>mario
HURR DURRR IM SO FAT AND RETARDED PLEASE JUMPSTART MY FATTY-MOBILE IT GOT STUCK IN THE LARD ISLE

We are getting shilled out the fucking ass right now none stop for the past three days stay strong and shit post HARD against anti-white pieces of shit.

Implying I should give a crap about either shit country when they are both so far behind murcia. Thinking your flags matter, top kek!

keep that shit to yourself boyo

>he keeps digging his grave

Is this some kind of bot reply?

You could always fuck off back to Kiwi.

Funny Considering there are Mongrels in the Us walking with a Swastika flag your theory doesn't seem to be right

Ok, lets about other things like kangaroos or spiders amrite

okay please share what fascinating news is going on in new zealand and portugal

You need to go back to Sup Forums.

shut up australia

Oh shit that abo bantz.

we made boards specifically for you non-American foreigners to discuss your third world problems so don't complain. you should be grateful that we allow you to waste our bandwidth at all.

>being retarded
>w-why s-s-should I c-care
WADDAYA MEAN AM STUPID I JUS DON GIV A DAYUM SHIEET BOUT YOR DAYUM SHIET YEA DAS RITE DOPGEG UR SMALL

>Abandon cancer for cancer

who cares, europoors are boring and cucked

do something besides letting Mohammad fuck your wife and maybe we'll give a shit about you fags

Use the filters to keep certain threads hidden and other ones at the top of the catalog. I never participate in threads on America.

America is right now a steaming pile of cancershitfuck

whatever paco go build that wall

Still couldn't answer my question, why should I give a shit about Marios or Potatoes when they are so far behind?

Shut up Wong

I like reading the foreign pol threads, though.

Start one about Aussie politics

Because the insane amount of shills promoting more Charlottesville nazis so they can demonize us all.

Thanks obama.

Well do something other than be a LOTR movie lot you sheepfucking fags.

USA USA USA

Hahaaa, you got me there retard! Good job burger! Lemme buy ya some MackieD's!

Just wait a couple hours when people get off work where you are. It's 5pm-8pm here. Late night posting in the US is when all the kiwis and kangaroos post, also /aus/ gen is posted.