Charlottesville

Honest discussion, who do you think is truly correct during the Charlottesville riots

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/36099395/city-of-charlottesville-grants-two-permits-for-counterprotests-of-unite-the-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the right. there were a few stormfag retards but the overall cause was good

Niggers fuck my boihole daily

Nobody. And now the neoliberals are using this as a pretext to destroy American heritage and remove their opposition.

I can respect that

That's like saying only one drop of piss is in my glass of milk.
LARPing scared away any support from normies. It only takes one Roman salute of NAZI/Confederate flag on tv.

Honestly, I think that white separatists and Nazis felt emboldened and went there in a show of strength with plans to spread hatred and cause trouble. They didn't take into account how autistic their protest crowd would be, so then one of the protesters spergs out and goes and kills someone, in doing so destroying the whole movement that the white separatists and Nazis were trying to create.
Honestly, it's been a shit show, but it'll be for the greater good in the end. We're not going to have to deal with the alt-right so much anymore, especially after all the doxxing that's happened.

The Nazis were wrong and Antifa won.

It turns out that trumps claim that antifa didn't have a permit was false.
nbc29.com/story/36099395/city-of-charlottesville-grants-two-permits-for-counterprotests-of-unite-the-right

Ha ha, nice

Who had the permit?

Based car man

Did they break the law?

I will definitely look into this, thank you for the information

>who is truly correct
what does this fucking mean? it's not a math equation. it's a war between degenerates and men. nature will favor the men, so in that sense, the white nationalists are "truly correct" in that they will win the war

the ones beating and killing commies

The permits are completely fucking irrelevant. Those permits are only for specific time periods and the governor had already declared a state of emergency and canceled the events before the permit start times over the violence.

Wouldn't matter, after calling for a state of emergency, all bets are off and all permits revoked.

This is why there's a legal case brewing.

>Did they break the law?
Yeah, murder is a crime. There were a bunch of assaults that happened too.

I'm not talking about that.

Is this even up for discussion now?
Or are we "pol btfo xDDDDDD" posting for free?

Nobody was right, everyone involved in the protest is fucking retarded.

Taking down confederate monuments and selling them to private collectors and/or putting them in museums isn't erasing history. Alt-Right fags were being retarded.

Leftist fags should have let the alt-right fags throw their hissy fit, the images and video that came from the event speak for themselves. They're already destroying their own credibility by allowing the LARPing neo-Nazi retards to join their ranks.

Nobody won.

It should be obvious. Both sides, antebellum, would support keeping the statue up. Teddy Roosevelt honored the dead heroes of both sides. Who, alive then, would have supported the left? The fundamentalist farmers that populate most of the north? lel

how hard is it to pay one fucking retard to hold a single sign and discredit an entire movement then? the media would do all of the work for you after you pay 1 or 2 people... this applies to both sides but why is the media currently protecting ANTIFA?

I actually agree wish shill faggot here for the first part of it. The second part obviously not. This is a framing event to destroy all opposition politically. We live in a very dark world, and if progressive faggots thought nazis even had a chance gaining power, then the more fool them.

>Taking down confederate monuments and selling them to private collectors and/or putting them in museums isn't erasing history. Alt-Right fags were being retarded.
You're right, it's much worse than that. It's erasing culture, or whatever's left of it.

The moment the mayor removed their permit they should have fought it in court but still stopped protesting.

Anybody who didn't show up

Niggers Never Lie and the Tadrint and Micah Washington sisters who were the driver and passenger of the car in front of James have sworn that they ended up there because of the confusing road system and detour signs.

PS They are also suing for 3 million dollars

doesn't really matter if you or I think their reasoning was stupid, since they had a a permit to protest this

>who is truly correct

the people who had a permit and peacefully protested the removal of history

user, these are good people and should be believed.

The Driver and Passenger of the car that James hit

Wasn't a wise move in the first place in my opinion, but then you get antifa trying to deminish their right to protest and the uni then actually taking down the fucking statues validating them. Both sides are in the wrong, but as per usual in 2017, the left is more in the wrong

No Reason to Lie

That's some premium old think going on in your post user.

Why is this time different? Simple.

America is not nearly as white as it used to be. Normal white people have grown up in an era where they are blamed for everyone else's failures, mocked by the Entertainment Industry and Demonized by the Universities. These are white people who have grow up hating themselves for crimes they did not commit. The first kind words they ever heard about whites as a group were from those people you hate and fear. (Hint: That sounds a lot better than being told you are evil for liking being white.)

They were taught about the righteousness of forced integration in school, however, they have to deal with the diversity in real life, not on a news reel or fictional TV show. Real life diversity is violent and ugly.

Many reasons, user. Many, many reasons.

there was no riot until the left showed up.

Idk man this is kinda complicated. On one hand you have racist stormfags chanting "white power" and "blood and soil" and just all around being dickheads and making conservatives look like exactly what the left has been calling us for years. And then you have BLM and Antifa being dickheads beating up anyone in a MAGA hat or anyone who questions or differs from their opinion. I think the neo-Nazi's were wrong here, not because I think Nazi's are scum (THEY ARE) but because they were violent about it and killed someone. I'm not saying Antifa and BLM havent killed people, just not this time. I'm a huge history buff and I feel a physical pain in my stomach when I see people who obviously know nothing about Robert E. Lee call him the epitome of racism and bigotry and demand his statue be taken down. So if this were a real rally about preserving historical significance, I would've been trying to protect it. But the damn Nazi's gotta ruin everything. So they we're the ones in the wrong. But it's kinda funny because the alt-right and the alt-left are on the same level of stupid and racist that its ironic that they're fighting each other. I say just let them brawl it out and kill each other off.

Nobody you see at these rallies is a "nazi" and nobody you see is "antifa"
Its pretty much just a bunch of unemployed people/trust fund babies throwing shit at each other. Oh yeah, and its all probably a govt psyop anyway.

It's so easy to do this when they don't police their own at these rallies.
But every time somebody points this out...,"Cuck, we need to wave NAZI flags in front of CNN cameras."
Makes me wonder why some people here keep pushing for it. First question being, who benefits the most by telling people to keep waving NAZI flags in front of tv cameras?

No one was correct. However, the "alt-left" have truly been furious over being inculcated in the blame.

Alt-left is a really useful term. Thanks, Trump!

I don't believe the permit was revoked, but was instead simply as if it didn't exist by city officials and the police.
That said, the whole fucking thing was a honeypot, so only retards showed up.

From what I understand, both the original protestors and the counter-protestors both had permits, no? So in that sense, legally, they both were correct in being there and protesting.

I think that both sides are full of faggots, but the Unite the Right rally literally dindunuffin. There wasn't any real violence until the police forced them to disarm and marched them right the fuck through Antifa lines, and guess who struck first.

Definitely a good thing.
The oxidation on the statue was starting to make it look rough. Now they can build an all new statue of Lee. Make it out of gold or platinum this time. I'm sure there are enough 'grills' they can melt down for it.

Who was correct?
The people who stayed home.
The whole deal was a setup
Fucking- ent-a-mobs

The right wing of course. It was probably a trap but almost everyone there knows the white genocide agenda and want to oppose it. Nothing terroristic about that

no one knows, not even the fucking people that were there, saying you know exactly what happened and what everyones motives is senseless

I heard so much stupid shit on the radio today basically saying Trump gave support to nazis.

Is everybody deaf or stupid or what? Really, it takes a lot to get me to say anything about anything but this was really fascinating.

What did he really say? Paraphrasing: both sides suck. Well? They do suck. Is the thing about that.

Hating nazis is fine, but as long as it's just rhetoric you can't beat on them. Freedom of speech matters for reasons I'd like to assume everyone is aware of. It doesn't just apply to people we like. Antifa's notorious for beating on them anyway, so fuck them. They're in the wrong.

Besides, the whole framing of the alt-right as responsible for the violence is ridiculous anyway. There was one person responsible. The driver of the car, fuckin' case closed. If not for that it'd be one more stupid rally for stupid assholes to act stupid. Who gives a shit.

Really amazing.

Neither. The neo-Nazi's are basically ruining our chance to teach the regressive's why they're retarded, and this whole event was basically some beta males getting their fee fees hurt because some niggers said "fuck white people" on twitter. UTR had a permit to be there while BLM and Antifa did not, UTR brought weapons but so did Antifa, meaning both were expecting a fight and got one. This is where the governor comes into the mix; instead of charging the police in there, he called them back. He is, in my opinion, indirectly responsible for the shitshow and that faggot who drove a car into the fat cow. He should be getting a lot more heat than he currently is, but of course, the regressive left media wants to spin this around to say "NAZI'S ARE REAL! KILL WHITEY!".

Every single live stream I watched showed that the leftists were itching for a fight and egging on the right wing guys. The parking garage fight was started by a pack of nogs that followed the white nationalists guys and ended up attacking first. I don't give a shit about the alt-right, neo-nazis, or white nationalists. Let them have their fucking rally and just move on. People are completely glossing over the fact that they have zero political power and are basically just role players. The media, celebs, politicians, EVERYONE, is taking this shit way too seriously and they are going to spark more violence because of it. So who is to blame? The leftists who showed up trying to shut the thing down while looking for a fight. Plain and simple. People wouldn't be dead if they never showed up. Anyone who denies this is just a political line shill who can't be critical of their own side. I voted for Hillary btw.

>The left will stop calling me a nazi if kowtow just one more time!

Nobody.

It was set up by a fucking deepstate operative to demonize anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders.

Stop defending those assholes, they got played for chumps and everyone fucking knows it.

The media will always spin anything a politician says to suit their agenda.
It's just especially prevalent now since Trump is such a controversial figure.

The entire rally and riot was a deep state organised fake protest. The do this all the time in the third world.

>if we could just have a rational debate, the bleach-spraying, radical-communist, feces-tossers would finally come around to conservative values.

What culture, exactly? The culture of losing the civil war to a bunch of cuck leftists? I don't get why you fags clutch to Confederate and Nazi imagery so dearly. They both lost.

Putting the statues into a museum isn't erasing anything. It's putting them into appropriate context.

The people who had legal permits to protests were the right ones.

Everyone else is wrong. The most wrong being the VA leaders for instigating violence just like what happened in Berkley. VA leaders need to be put in federal prison for enabling terrorism.

Law and Order is no longer a boogeyman. It's the wolf. Crying isn't going to save these un-American trashpeople anymore.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

I know what you're getting at, but the truth is that people are just stupid.

The alt right will wave pepe and nazi flags, and the left are going to keep marching around waving a hammer and sickle. They both look stupid. At least some of the left have the presence of mind to cover their face with the communist bandannas though, but that might be just because they think they look cooler.

The statue
Its in the right legally to remain there.
Some little pissant city is ignoring the stated law designed for this very purpose and reaffirmed in 2010 the intent of the law which the district seemed to ignore when it made an arguement in the court of MUH FEELS

You don't need to prove them right though. ffs

I like museums, great place to go on a date. Also people going there know what to expect. I do not like affirmative action and minority preferential treatment because it really makes no sense given how people are responding to this obvious motor vehicle accident.

It is hilarious as fuck that the Drivers in front of James ended up there by accident and James ended up there because he is a racist. Hint, the drivers in front of James are Niggers and therefore can not be racist.

It's just disappointing that anyone would listen to it and believe it. How is it not starkly obvious at this point that both sides take the blame for anything and everything nasty that happens at these pointless, backward rallies?

Everyone here is saying the same thing. Don't show up. Both sides are toxic. Any other way would be a better way to show your support or disapproval for anything. Modern activism is a sick farce. Don't go. And if you do go? Then tough shit if you get run over like a jackass.

That's approximately what I heard Trump say. In addition to some choice words about keeping history in context, which has also been well and truly forgotten by everyone on the left.

And that somehow makes him Hitler? Trump himself was probably the most honest and accurate person on record today, and that's really quite a fuckin thing.

The one who drove his car into a crowd, killed a person and injured others, all because they dared to disagree with him is wrong.

The ones later on who cheered him, idolized him, made excuses for him, insulted his victims, and made up stories to try to mitigate his actions are also wrong.

And that includes Trump.

morons show up to these protests, and then morons on Sup Forums sit around defending or opposing the morons at the protests.

>The culture of losing the civil war to a bunch of cuck leftists?
You think the North was full of leftists? You aren't even worth responding to. It's the celebration of a southern hero, who as honored on both sides of the Atlantic If you can't see why a courageous person is worth honoring regardless of outcome, I don't know what t osay..

Robert lee, but he should have been sitting on a negro carrying him instead of a horse.

>You sir are a racist, you do not believe the Tadrint and Micah Washington sisters because they are black.

He should not have invaded the North regardless of how he got there. Not a very bright move

No worries though, look at how fucked up the North is today. The North won, but they lost.

>systemically targeting the Confederacy and tearing down them where ever they show isn't destruction of history or American culture
>isis taking down statues whenever they wanted isn't destruction of history
>taliban destroying relics isn't destruction of history
just kill yourself
since we can "just read about it", we can just destroy any relic we want.
your thinking is moronic and childish

Nicely put. Straightforward truth there, user.

Trump did no such thing. He said that both sides were dickheads. Refusing to whole heartedly adopt your opinion does not mean that someone is whole heartedly endorsing your opponent. Why do you leftists have such low IQs? People showed up to protest removal of a statue. Masked thugs showed up LOOKING to instigate some kind of fight with the first group of protestors.

Unite the right, all the way. They're protesting something that already went through the Democratic process. The time to protest was before it was voted to be removed. It's like protesting Trump after he already won.

get lost boyo

/r/ing the webm of the car driving through

I think Trump had it about right.

The Conservative protesters were absolute faggots who basically either were manipulated or fucked up themselves and came across as this nation's biggest nightmare. The faggots are not on our team.

However, this set off a nuclear bomb because a group of whites had their freedom of speech and freedom of assembly taken away while being forced into violence with a communist gang of thugs by the Charlottesville police, so the local government could declare this as a state of emergency and then make it a PR nightmare for the right.

Now the media is sperging out with intensity never seen before just bold face lying in the face of any logic, fact or sanity in a coordinated effort with deep state government, internet monopolies to try to spark unrest and create a white vs. black narrative. Their whole Muh Russia bullshit fell apart, so now they're going with this.

Meanwhile, we're all getting lost in this faggotry instead of the Civic Nationalism and uprooting the corruption and the evils in this country that united us in the first place.

Richard Spencer is a worthless faggot CIA shill and any of you defending him should be ashamed.

ooga booga
>one guy hits her
>every white nationalist is the same
>everyone who supports keeping up American monuments to American ancestors is the same
>one muslim kills person
>not all muslims
>nigger kidnaps white person and tortues them
>nigger shoots cops, assaults them, threaten their homes and lives
>not all niggers
the absolute gall of these monkeys.

Put them in a museum or Confederate cemetery. Done.

The white nationalists, as cancerous as they are, didn't do anything wrong.

The police allowed the rioting to occur and everyone is not blind, but shy from condemning antifa.

3 Million is a little low. I wonder what reason the other driver is going to say as to why he ended up there. We have not heard from James and the Driver of the first car

But we do have enough to tell Libtards to shut the fuck up

>honest discussion
>Sup Forums

Choose one /nufag/

People in the south should join the army and stab every northerner soldier in the back and then the south can rise again without a northern army.

I think this is a good time for an honest discussion. /po/ had a part in this, it's interesting to see what people here think of the outcome.

kill yourself

Charlottesville proved to me that the majority of idiots here actually can't outplay the CIA, can't outplay it's enemies, and are generally morons. You walked straight into the trap of a left wing mayor, WE WUZ vice mayor, and antifa.

Every member of the far right, alt-right, and libertarian here vastly over rate their capabilities and their future ability to win when compared to how organized the left are. You guys don't know how fucked we are, and are fucking arrogant about your lack of strategic thinking and bullshit based on hope. That isn't being blackpilled. That's the truth. And no one here can handle the truth without calling people who say it shills and JIDF, which makes things doubly worse, because none of you will ever, ever learn your lesson.

No, Neither side wanted to fight. The North was able to bring in more hired guns. The North brought in alot of Germans that really helped our country out.

Shill somewhere else.

I am not a believer in universal morality (sorry stefan) but I am a believer in objective truth. You can't (yet) objectively measure right-ness and wrong-ness in such a way that you will always get the same result and everyone will agree with that result.

In the absence of that, we should observe what we can measure, which are physical actions. If we measure physical actions, the right put out more power than the left. If you broke that rally down into joules released, the right won it far and away.

The removal of confederate symbols marks the end of the institution of white supremacy in america, whites are no longer a racial majority and it no longer be enforced pandering towards them.

Wich it's stupid cause that's not how that pandering has ever worked.

Tongue in cheek. I don't sincerely believe the North consisted of leftists, but a lot of the reichfags say things like that all the time.

I don't really care if Robert E. Lee was the most courageous man of his time. He was a traitor that fought against the Union, who fought against the great country we live in today.

I think it's fine for us to say that his legacy is not one we should celebrate. Putting the monuments into museums and galleries is much more appropriate.

Therefore it is now logical to end affirmative action and minority preferential treatment, this works for me.

If you cannot convince them to come back, you can instead continue to criticize them and turn others away from the group. You have to use logical, factual arguments, demonstrate that (in this case) these people despise logic and have serious mental gymnastics to reach some of their conclusions. This is what we were doing; showing how mentally retarded the radical extremist left were, using facts and not jumping the gun, not getting angry and generally being whats called, "mature".
Because that's how you win these things. Being mature. Not letting them get to you but rather destroying their "arguments" with facts, and then letting them chimp out and call you every name in the book, while onlookers gather and take your side.

I'm actually sorry Lee got dragged into this. He was a man worthy of respect. But, much like Erwin Rommel in WWII, he picked the wrong side to fight on and now suffers for it.

It's correct to point out that the reasons for wanting to get rid of civil war monuments across the nation are totally invalid. It's also correct to point out that the Left is rife with anti-white racism.

Look at ISIS today, they can take a hit and just keep coming. There is a joke that goes around that you take out a Taliban Number 2 in command every other week. Lee was told to conduct Guerrilla warfare and choose not to. This really is the only thing he has going for him was the fact that he was a gracious loser.

No one likes to remember that Robert E. Lee did a lot to help reunify the country during the reconstruction period...

Charlottesville is what happens when Sup Forums takes larping too seriously. Other than that antifa are still faggots

surely not this guy...