THIS KILLS GOOGLE - Browser, Search Engine, Email service(DITCH GOOGLE TODAY)

Remember, disinfo shills from leftypol ALWAYS invade those threads creating confusions and stupid shit. They don't want you to boycott google.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-08-mozilla-fact-checker-fake-news.html
engadget.com/2017/06/01/brave-browser-35-million-cryptocurrency/
forbes.com/sites/quora/2014/04/11/did-mozilla-ceo-brendan-eich-deserve-to-be-removed-from-his-position-due-to-his-support-for-proposition-8/#672cbf3d2158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Firefox - Sided with Soros
DuckDuckGo - Berged

The superior option is ALWAYS to HOST your service. The purpose of this thread is to offer NORMIE FRIENDLY OPTIONS.

QWANT AND BRAVE, are SUPERIOR to google products. You really should HOST searx for search engine, and use a opensource browser. I am providing the best normie friendly options that I found.

BUMP

bump

Can you please get rid of that faggy font?

>ditch Google

Proceeds to use a browser that is literally Google based.
Smh

don't you like the ancient germana gothic font?

It doesn't touch googles serves, thats the whole point you retard.

>Firefox - Sided with Soros

Explain pls

Let me know when Brave is actually usable and has extensions.

qwant sucks though, I did some test searches on military terms and it came with poor results

not going to bother going through all those hoops
too much work for me
besides I'm just one person

Can you give one good reason why I should stop using Google?

Search made by Qwant

I only had problem with Qwant when trying to get some old PDFs, but for normal searching it is great. Better than using fucking google.

It is usable, but I don't know about extensions.

>Brave
Waterfox is better.

I bought my own domain to host my own email.

qwant changes image filenames.

>host email
superior option

>waterfox
I recommended it on the second info

now. i use it 24/7 and it works just fine

You have to click on fullscreen, and it will take you to the image, with your info touching the image website server. Try it now and save like this, it will normalize the image name.

Search engine:
- Yacy (p2p, you can control everything, no central server to take down)
- DuckDuckGo (yes, Kike, but not google)

General anti-censorship:
- Retroshare
- Zeronet (best, has literally everything, from mail to blogs and even twitter replacement)

And of course tor if you are really paranoid (works with both RS and Zero)

Email:
- Whatever but use a real email client, not webmail and use PGP (easy to use and set up using Thunderbird and the Enigmail addon) that way all your emails are encrypted even on the server.
- Or get a cheap server and domain name and host it there.

DDG and ixquick are other search engines.

>Zeronet
>Retroshare
>Yacy

quicc rundown plz, swissbro

>Firefox - Sided with Soros

phys.org/news/2017-08-mozilla-fact-checker-fake-news.html

Dammit. I've been a faithful Firefox user since its inception, specifically because they avoided crap like this.

-yacy: Peer to Peer search engine. Open source and each node (PC) helps with the index. Tons of privacy features and configuration options. But for newbies just clicking on start.exe is fine too.

-Zeronet: Open source too, transforms the web into p2p distributed. Each client hosts the website that he wants. Its based on strong cryptography (actually the adress of a site is also a bitcoin adress, no need for patreon anymore, you can fund sites directly). Its possible to have multiple people edit one site but one owner still having control over it (or not, depending on what you want). Starting it is literally just 2 clicks at most. Underlying protocol is BitTorrent. see my post here for a screenshot of the startpage: -Retroshare: Exists since 12 years, its not web based but a realy program. Despite its name its not (just) for file sharing. It has distributed: Forums, Channels (RSS like), Mail, Chat, twitter-like stuff etc... Even more privacy focused than Zeronet but does not look quite as fancy

you can get both at:
www.zeronet.io
www.retroshare.net

Good goy, good goy, hehehheheheheh! You are the true greatest ally!

Where does opera stand?

Well fuck boys we have a memo in our HR sayin beware of proton email users suspect of alt-right

>5~ extensions
This is my only problem with it. I use it on my phone just fine, but not yet for desktop.

I just think that a Sans Serif font would be more suitable for tech-themed infographic rather the one patterned on manuscript lettering.

I can change it.

This is super interesting, I will take a look on those things. Never heard about it.

Tell them this is racist talk, because protonmail is a POC owned company.

>that font
Was it autism?

Someone redpill me on palemoon and waterfox. Do extensions work with them?

>yes, let your crackpot theory that every single jew is evil get in the way of detoxing from google and moving to better products
Whos the best goy now, goy?

thanks. Also if possible pelase repost, Im feeling like a shill already because I keep pasting the same links in every anti-google thread.

meh to much work why even bother?

How those BAT bags feeling OP?

>literally just downloading brave
>literally just changing the search engine options to anyone that is not google
>too much work

Damn man, yaci and zeronet are incredible

could you please explain the issue with duckduckgo? ive seen people shit talking it but never a reason cited - if it is dodgy i want to know

>literally just downloading brave
>literally just changing the search engine options to anyone that is not google
>too much work

Damn man, yaci and zeronet are incredible concepts

I was just casting bait but I do believe shit like that could soon be in play

For real? I've seen all sorts of people use protonmail even antifa members.

yeah. But yacy takes a bit getting used to. They do not have the 500 adjustments to the ranking algorithm each year that google does, so its not always easy to not find spam but actually good results.

The concepts are extermely well thought out. Basically the more peers there are, the better it gets. Most approaches unfortunately create friction with increasing number of peers.

2 clicks for each software.
Dont be a stick in the mud please.

Just bait but the whole country is full tilt on kill whitey right now so shit similar to that is on the horizon

Brave isn't that good. They need to add an omnibar so you can search from the URL bar

zeronet seems pretty fucking cool, ty for info

Zeronet should what Sup Forums should use instead for social media. Do they host video content???

This is fucking incredible.

It's good enough for me to ditch Google.

i just switched over to palemoon on monday and so far its behaving very nicely. if you're used to firefox you'd definitely like palemoon. just install a different theme to make it look a little nicer

they have a list of extensions on their site that are confirmed as working with palemoon, some of which are actually made for firefox but work with palemoon anyway. if you want different extensions, you'll just have to do trial and error with firefox extensions

>extensions
get a load of this queer

Firefox fired their CEO for opposing gay marriage.

What's wrong with duckduckgo?

seconding this. The most important thing for a browser is the capacity for addons. Especially uBlock or Ad-Nauseaum

your welcome.
Even though its 10 years younger than RS, I find it more polished.

>Muh Jews!
Nothing is wrong with it as long as you just want to get away from google. The search results are nice.

Is it maintained by jews?

no its just one (or a few) of the devs who are jews but of course Sup Forums was flipping their shit over it, like complete retards.

Zerochan is awesome, it's incredible

didnt catch your other post, sorry.
Yeah, so to speak: They have ZeroPlay which is just a fancy movie torrent site and recently someone brought out a clone of youtube.
Of course everything still needs much more content.

If you sign up, you can send me an email, my ID is kmueller

Sup Forumsfag here

Brave is a shit browser and is being shilled by spics on both this and Sup Forums. It's also made by a furfag which makes it even shittier.

Use Firefox Nightly or Safari WebKit if you're on Mac.

Half the webpages I visit use googleapis scripts soooo can't really boycott shit can I?

You guys obviously haven't looked into Qwant.

Mathias Döpfner owns 20% of Qwant. He's Jewish.

Yandex is very nice, it supports +searches.

I use Brave on my phone now, 2-3x faster compared to Chrome. Great for shitposting.

use Noscript and dont whitelist any google domains. Works fine for me.

there we go again...
>muh jews!

He claims.. "I am a non-Jewish Zionist"

It was made by a right-wing dude who was fired from firefox. Why don't you talk it like it is?

I do use noscript but if I don't enable the googleapis the pages won't load.

right, yeah googleapis can be a problem sometimes.
You could just archive.is everything

Also, IceCat good for linux?

From my experience I think Bing is the best alternative to Google because it provides the best results, as well as functionality (news stories built in, maps built in, all this stuff)

But I have unfortunately gone back to Google because even Bing was annoying me.

I have tried all the autismo ones like DDG but they're too autismo for me, plus the results aren't as good. And that's really annoying when you google as much as I do.

seriously...what did he mean by this?

>Muh based right wing dude

Because someone being right wing makes the browser exponentially better.

How much are you getting paid over in india, VPN pajeet? That cubicle of yours must smell of shit coming from the designated shitting street.

Qwant is powered by bing, it use some extent of their algorithm or search results to reinforce theirs.

So...

>it is made by a furfag, it makes it worse
>it doesn't matter it was made by a right wing dude, who got fired for his political views

kys

>Download Brave Browser

>Try to download a webm
>Download Failed

>Try to download an image
>Download failed

>Save as
>Save as "All Files" and not the specific file

You mad because your curry munching ass takes a shit in the designated street?

You need to down the shield, click on the lion, and lower it off!

It is working!

>furfag
I would like proof of this.

I just installed Brave and it's laggy as fuck. Help.

It was being talked about on Sup Forums like 4 days ago but I don't have it archived or anything

Best alternative browser with an omnibar/addon capacity?

stick with open source software instead.
Chromium for example or any FOSS versions of Firefox like PaleMoon

Comic sans may not be the worst after all.

Wait a year or two. Brave is fairly new. To give you an idea, it's on version 0.13 :^)

Do as I do and keep using firefox with updates turned off so that version 57 doesn't nuke all the extensions.

Welcome to chrome based browsing Josh.

>THIS KILLS GOOGLE

engadget.com/2017/06/01/brave-browser-35-million-cryptocurrency/

forbes.com/sites/quora/2014/04/11/did-mozilla-ceo-brendan-eich-deserve-to-be-removed-from-his-position-due-to-his-support-for-proposition-8/#672cbf3d2158

>Yes - it is completely reasonable for people to be upset about California Prop 8 and to be upset at anyone who supported it, including Brendan Eich. Marriage Equality and Gay Rights in general are significant civil rights issues, and it is completely legitimate to be upset at laws (and the people who contributed to their passage) that assert that homosexual couples are not equal to heterosexual couples, and therefore not entitled to legal recognition and rights as a family. A man and woman who meet on a weekend in Vegas can get married on the spot and every state will recognize the validity of their marriage. A gay couple who has been together for decades shouldn't get the same rights as the met-in-Vegas-and-immediately-got-hitched straight couple? Seriously?

>This. Is. A. Big. Deal.

HE WAS FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS RIGHT WING. HE CREATED JAVASCRIPT. AND HE WAS FIRED BECAUSE HE WASNT A FAG DICK SUCKER.

LITERALLY /our browser/

Nothing wrong with Google. Unless you're a white supremest.

Are you sure you're not talking about Pale Moon?

I can't find anything on Sup Forums archive about brave.

duckduckgo + palemoon + zoho mail for me
good enough?

>When your fucking ID has so many posts furiously defending brave and trying so hard to convince people to download this piece of shit

Lmao you shills are really pushing people to use this botnet. Please shit in the loo though!

FF and its forks to be honest.
Its what keeps me there because no matter how shitty they become, no one can beat the addons there

Yeah I think it was Pale. My bad

qwant censors holocaust links and (((sensitive information))) moreso than even google

What do you guys think of epic browser?

If only you provided name or info in the op YOU FUCKING RETARD. You think thise pics are helpful?

no problem, I knew about Pale Moon dude but I was confused about the claim about the Brave founder because his twitter page is Cookie-Cutter CEO stuff like "check out this silly normie youtube video" and various line graphs etc.

brave+qwant, function very well confirmed

Let's have a spelling bee!

What should I use then?
If a Jew is making shekels its best to switch

you need to get some order in what you want.
Right now your number one priority should be to hurt google, after that you can still try to hurt the jews, but if you have a choice, pick "hurting google"