I have been telling you guys for weeks now that you need to sort yourselves because the clashes between the alt right...

I have been telling you guys for weeks now that you need to sort yourselves because the clashes between the alt right and antifa would inevitably result in death. Well, now we've had that, and the left are frothing at the mouths as they have outrage orgies. What do you suppose happens next, now that they are literally justifying revoking rights and murdering who they term Nazis (which we all know actually means all whites)? The only way to deal with their tyranny is to find our own psychological balance and not become tyrants ourselves. We must marshal our evidence, prepare our arguments, and be ready to take the debate to the enemy. But we must go with a happy heart and force them to look like loons. What do you all suppose their most common arguments will be, and how ought we preempt them?

Also, JBP thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
youtube.com/watch?v=ndsa8eNP5d4
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1440783314522188?journalCode=josb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One thing I have seen recently repeated is the idea that freedom of speech ought not to apply to Nazis. This is related to the idea that Nazis must be stopped by any means necessary, which of course means murder. This they justify by saying Nazis genocided people. But the truth is that no one on the alt right ever genocided anyone, and the only guy that killed someone is in prison.

So I think the answer to this one is to explain to them the purpose of rights and the constitution is not to pander to their biases, but to ensure our ideas die in our stead. If they want a pluralistic society, they cannot expect that everyone will always think like they do. And they had better remember that if they use government to take rights from some people, it won't be very long before some people use government to take rights from them.

Is that his wife?

Can't tell. He seems to have scrubbed the internet of personal details. All I can find on her is that he married her in 1989, they have one daughter and one son, and her name is Tammy.

He also says that he and his wife are very hard on one another about keeping up their personal appearance.

Your writing sounds like jbp talking. MERE COINCIDENCE?

So in this game of power we need to realize one thing.

We must convince the middle, not the left that can't be done, but middle america is different,

That is the first rule, we must win the middle; full stop because nothing else matters.

Now how do you do this?

1: create martyrdom; remember the white middle class women attacked at a trump rally? The old man attacked by the black bloc. This makes the enemy look evil in the eyes of middle America. It will bring center rights out to vote and create apathy among center lefts who'll stay home.

2: win the debate and the moral argument; my favorite conservative Jew Ben Shapiro does this well. Jordan Peterson does this well, etc. again win the middle.

3: its about slowy moving what is acceptable further and further in our direction, not blasting redpills because people will throw them up. But crunching bit into their morning coffee. Slowy subverting the narrative. To do this we must win the youth, who'll go on to be teachers/professors and continue to push our narrative. Slowly but surely.

>What do you all suppose their most common arguments will be
"SEE, hate speech IS violence. Letting Nazi's like [insert anyone on the right] spew their filth just emboldens them, and we need to shut them down at every opportunity!"
>and how ought we preempt them?
Statistical arguments about how small actual nazi support is. Remove the emotional power of Charlottesville by contextualizing it as the single data point that it is in a long string of antifa-related violence.

Point out that while you hate them darn Nazis, antifa

Build on the already prevalent "imminent nazi takeoever" narrative by pointing out that the KDP-NSDAP street brawls in Weimar was exactly what the NSDAP capitalized on in their anti-communist propaganda and the antifa violence gave the nazis an enemy for the common citizen to fear.

>Point out that while you hate them darn Nazis, antifa have been attempting murder on people THEY-CALL nazis who very clearly aren't for years now. Use this video or vids of CLEARLY NOT NAZIS being beaten by antifi: youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE

Not exactly. I sound like him because I am consciously attempting to mimic his style when I write these.

The center cannot be reached. They are lemmings. Blinded by the lies their teachers told them and the electric jew, not intelligent enough to ever think for themselves, they will never join us. The normies are the ones responsible for white genocide, not the leftists.

And (((Shapirjew))) is such a rat faced weasel that even though I can agree with some of his positions, I have to hate him. He doesn't care one bit about the United States. He wants to sell us all out for Israel.

I'm inclined to agree with you somewhat, but I don't think logic reason and evidence has an impact on them. And IRL you can't pull out a youtube video and expect them to watch it. But I think the Wiemar comparison is one of our best answers.

>We must marshal our evidence, prepare our arguments, and be ready to take the debate to the enemy. But we must go with a happy heart and force them to look like loons. What do you all suppose their most common arguments will be, and how ought we preempt them?

but we've been trying this for years now
we said: let's have a debate, here are the facts, here are our arguments.
but any argument the right makes is immediately dismissed by the left as racism. there is no escaping this. we will always be the bad guys, as far as they are concerned.
and so there will be no debate. there will, however, be an escalation of violence. it can only get worse (or better, depending on your outlook)

You are right, which is why I literally no longer care when they call me racist. They're the boy who cried wolf.

But I think the answer is to make it clear to them that current events will continue to spiral into ever greater levels of violence, and the only way to avert it is to talk. I think that may be enough to force them.

Fuck. I've read all of this with Peterson's voice.

The voice of wisdom.

It's not so much about whether or not you personally care that they call you a racist; rather, it's about narrative control. They say "that's racist" (or misogynistic, or homophobic, or fascistic, or whatever anti-egalitarian opinion you have expressed) and you basically lose, and they win. At the very least, they win in their own minds - and that's all they need, as long as they control the narrative (which they do - just look at the fucking media, academia etc)

I also don't think the left cares much for the argument that all this will lead to terrible violence, and pain and suffering for both sides. After all, it's violence against Nazis - and that is always justified. (YOu've seen how they suddenly pretend to care about WWII vets, the archetypal nazi-bashers.)

I think you're right, but the thing is that as a white man they were always going to call me a racist anyway. So I have nothing to lose. Which is liberating in a Petersonian way, because it's like I can stand up and get the consequence of speaking, but the consequence of not speaking was the same anyway. So it's a case where making a moral stand is the same thing as my own self interest.

But you're right that it seems they think they can win a war of violence. But that's what I mean by being logical and making them look like loons. Because if there's any chance of dissuading normies, or even some other leftists, it's for them to show their bloodthirsty nature. I think the classic case is Emit Till. According to the lefties in universities, Till's mother was convinced to broadcast her son's beaten face to the country via television and newspapers in order to show the violence of "racists." This was so heart wrenching to the normies that it convinced them to take the side of the antiracists. Now I'm not sure how much of that narrative I actually believe, but if it does have validity then the thing to do is get the left to become their own version of Emit Till, so to speak.

Remember that provocation is the name of the game. Who responds to provocation, loses.

The challenge is that if you accept what they call you, you can start to become that. And if it goes that far, you've let them turn you into the thing they originally wanted you to be.

Maybe, but I do not regard it as acceptance. Rather I simply do not care any more, and so I am free to express myself unrestricted by the mental gymnastics one otherwise has to preform to constantly prove one is not racist. The issue is that no matter how much I engage in that, I'll be labeled racist anyway. So there's no point to even trying. We must create a new paradigm where their little invented snarl words no longer have power. I think Donald Trump has already begun that. But now the rest of us need to make America Great again but filtering that down to all levels of society.

It's so sickening to me that that is what the left has done to politics.

Cultivating a certain degree of detachment is definitely very healthy these days.

I see where you're coming from with that Till story. However, I just cannot see any significant outrage over the dead body of, for example, Richard Spencer, mutilated or otherwise, just like there was no outrage over the death of Mussolini or the absolutely gruesome killing of Gaddafi.
Maybe, if we were in charge of the press and the narrative in general, we could spin it that way. Then again, if we were in charge, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place - maybe with the roles reversed. But that's all speculation.

My point is: tragic events are only as tragic as the narrative allows them to be.

You have a point, but it is still necessary to point out the deaths. They convince some. The best examples are probably the police who have been assassinated by black crimes matters. For instance, there were I think 7 shot in Houston, another 2 I think in New York, and that's just in 2 attacks. Of course the lefties don't care, but many normies do.

>The best examples are probably the police who have been assassinated by black crimes matters. For instance, there were I think 7 shot in Houston, another 2 I think in New York, and that's just in 2 attacks.
True, but compare that to the outrage literally every time some nigger is shot by white (or even non-white) police.
And then compare that to something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ndsa8eNP5d4
how many major news networks reported on this? None, IIRC. A nigger shooting a white woman for basically no reason at all.
Another example would be the rape and murder of that 18yo German girl by some refugee fucking shit. German press didn't bother reporting on it because it was "a local issue" - but whenever a native German so much as looks at a migrant in the wrong way, they are all over it.

Again, my point: the narrative.

All that being said, you are right in that many normies will eventually have to care, one way or the other. Some will go to the right, others to the left. (Hopefully more to the right)
Also, maybe I am still overestimating the actual influence of the mainstream media on the general population.

rip nazis

-signed non-nazi whitey

Honestly you guys chose this path for yourselves and it makes me happy to see you will end up where you deserve just like in the 40's.

Oh, I quite agree with you in general, although in specific that shooting was a huge deal when it happened. It just expired very quickly. There are plenty of examples of whites being horrifically murdered by niggers and getting essentially no coverage. But let the Zim zam put down one feral ape, and suddenly it's a national outrage.

Which is why I believe the internet is vital, and we should create more content to expose the normies to the truth. They believe nogs are peaceful because nig violence is withheld from them.

I know you're just being australian, but the truth is of course that your ideology doesn't matter. If you are white they view you as the same as an actual nazi. After they purge nazis, they won't stop. They'll go for the next group of "far right," then the next one after that's gone. They are no longer content to merely genocide whites now. They literally are attempting to erase whites from history as though they had never been. This, they call justice. You won't survive if we go.

yes, my nation controlled by white people are going to kill themselves and everyone in the country because we're all nazis

pls teach me how to stop them, senpaiguy

>controlled by white people
racist and colonialist. You need to take your fair share of migrants, you bigot.

bwahaha WHAT DEATH?! Lets see that Whaletopsy report and see that it wasn't a heart attack since she's been eating too many BONBONS

that's exactly what I've been saying and doing too, reporting all of their videos/posts for violation. I dunno how these morons don't realize that their own laws will be used against them.

We are already diverse. Our government isn't though.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1440783314522188?journalCode=josb

Hopefully they kill couple nazis that aren't actually nazis so we can laugh at the hypocrisy of the media trying to claim it was a lone actor.

They think they will be in power forever. They literally think that.

I bet it'll be a cancer patient leaving a hospital after receiving Chemo and will get his head bashed in since that person won't competent with all the drugs in the body.

Who cares? Blow their brains out with CC if they lay a finger on you. The end.

Pro-white rallies need to go full Gandhi tier now.

This is honestly what is most terrifying to me. The legal tools they are talking about implementing should not be in the hands of any government whatsoever, regardless of its current composition.

Huxley convincingly made the case that even secular liberal regimes that use the tools of authoritarianism can become as horrifying as right wing authoritarian regimes. Our position should always be that no one can be trusted with the powers the left currently seeks for itself. It is a intuitive gestalt of the west that the ends do not justify the means.

mad props to nazis if they can avoid driving cars into those disagreeing with them

They answer that with Marcuse's by any means necessary, Nazis must never happen again.

You mean something that literally one guy in all of the history of right protests did? If they can avoid doing something that literally everyone avoids doing except for just one guy?

pretty much, also try not to shoot anyone. I know it's hard not to have a spergout and try to murder everyone when you're a nazi. So yeah, they probably deserve at least a little tip of the fedora if they manage to not kill anyone.