As tensions grow, do you think it's becoming more likely that California will secede?

As tensions grow, do you think it's becoming more likely that California will secede?

California is bigger than LA, you fucking homo

Day of the quake is nigh.

please remind me what happened last time a state tried to secede

>Lincoln is considered the best President of all time
Now do we see where this is going?

California is the 6th largest economy on the planet. Whatever it does, it will be just fine. Red states with cornfields and a gas station every 20 mile and jealous as fuck.

I wish.
But as usual, their short attention spans dropped all that secession stuff as soon as the latest manufactured anti-Trump outrage took over.

Learn to swim?

If that happens, my county at least will secede from California

>secede
>feds cut your water off from the colorado
>bomb your salination plants
>forcibly remove your government because not a single brown bean picking fence hopper is going to put their necks on the line against the fed
>you are now a ruined economy and will be for centuries
been there done that

If only we could be so lucky.

They wouldn't have to bomb anything. Just let them do it, detach funding and all the other gibs, highways, etc. and let it fall to Mayan Amerindians or whatever.

We don't even get most of our produce from there anymore.

If they did, everyone with half a brain would move away because they know damn well that with no Constitution, California will be going full Stalin within the year.

Let's see them brag about their economy after that.

>6th largest economy in world
>secedes
>all US based businesses pull out
>USD is worthless as it is no longer backed
>equipment the armed forces uses is returned to the US
>Federal branches of military pull out
>Cali left devastated and defenseless
>(insert foreign country here) invades
>resources forcefully taken
>US annexes the now invaded-and-economically-devastated Cali
>Cali forced back into the union

Keep telling yourself that.

>US annexes the now invaded-and-economically-devastated Cali
>Cali forced back into the union

But why? It would be like having a gangrenous limb amputated, then digging it out of the dumpster and sewing it back on.

Yes please.

I hope so, then Jefferson will finally become its own state

I think every state should secede and every city should secede from those states until there is nothing left but private property.

They can't fight us all at the same time and the longer we stay under the government's thumb, the worse off we'll be.

I wish they would. Then I can go in and rape and kill defenseless people without going to jail. I may die, but if I have a big enough party I might survive.

this would avert the civil war as tons of leftists from like 57 cities would all flock there thinking its some haven

so no. it goes against the master plan of globalists by diffusing a impending conflict

Not anymore. What is more likely is that Trump will be impeached, the democrats will enact open borders in 2020 and the GOP won't win an election ever again.

Brazilians lane-split like pros. Other than that, they're fucking obese retards.

God I hope so. Then we can declare war on a hostile foreign nation, liquidate their leadership and try to start over again

California will be a fucking battlefield.

That just gave me a hardon, norks pls

I have no idea, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

>he didn't give a shit about the constitution.

>the other person is just trump

Texas turning blue is more likely to happen than Califags fucking off. Dems wouldnt let go of their biggest power. But what they would do is divert their efforts to turning Texas blue. Which they're trying to do.