Anyone else here enjoying Sup Forums in full crisis mode?

Anyone else here enjoying Sup Forums in full crisis mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXnodL0uASY
youtu.be/jdYPbokMvlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than any of the nork shit or any other """""happening""""" this year
I am laffin

Salt-right

++100 threads hidden anytime on /po/

Ironic. In the end, Sup Forums couldn't save itself from a happening.

>crisis mode?
Lol, newshill, you should have been here when moot tried to nuke Sup Forums. This is literally nothing, but keep trying little dude. Brock pays you to work, not goldbrick.

Sup Forums damage control has been nothing short of hilariously pathetic.

OH YEAH WE FUCKED MOOT ALREADY::: OH YEAH
HAHAHA WE SHOWED HIM MUAHAHAHA
WE ARE STRONG::: OH YEAH
U ARE WEAK AHAHAHAHA

OH YEAH

I'm laughing, it's never been a greater time to troll the alt right then it is now.

White Nationalism is a movement of peace, have you considered socio-economic factors as a reason the car accident happened? If anything, White Nationalists are the real victims here.

me,the more fucked up the situation in your country get the more i enjoy it :) USA USA USA!

go back to prequel memes

Funny how that Nork shit is always made out to be the literal end of the world nuclear Armageddon and then one fatty gets run over and nobody gives a shit anymore.
It's almost as if it was faked to raise public anxiety levels before the (((alt right))) false flag in order to heighten tension further.

This is an awful post, I know it's obvious but I feel I have to say it anyway.

>Sup Forums in full crisis mode?
This place is the anus of the internet. What do you think that you're accomplishing?

Pissing in a sea of piss.

As long as the US get their Civil War 2 : Electric boogaloo and nuke the world in a moment of panic, I'm fine.

is there anything worse than being sleepy as hell but not being able to sleep. I need a witness.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXnodL0uASY

It's just like one of those fucks...
Traced the painting from a Norman rockwell, Pic related..
Traced the Captain America from a John Amor illustration.
Literally this entire piece of "art" is copied from better men with better ideas.
What a piece of human trash.

sage. if you stay here too long you'll never leave

You can't terror attack terrorists, Alt-Leftie.

I have been shit posting on here for so goddamn long this is unbelievably satisfying to watch.

More like lefty astroturf crisis mode. Gas yourself fakeboi

Why is it so hard to consider that acting like the religion of peace isn't to the taste of some Sup Forumsacks?

shills still don't understand how Sup Forums works lol
youtu.be/jdYPbokMvlY

And the most real victim was the driver who killed a girl, he was arrested

The biggest victim was the girl who died, you fucking idiot

Sarcasm meter uncalibrated
>please correct

Not one bit. Us niggers were pushing the white man, ungrateful for all the gifts he bestowed on us. This is exactly what we deserve. If the white man desires for us to be wiped out I wouldn't think badly of them.

>32 year old childless, coal burning, commie, land whale who joined domestic terrorists Antifa.

Oh No! Such a tragic loss. How will we ever recover.

Speedbump spotted.

He did her a favor

She could have been cooking, shopping for groceries, reading a book, at a museum, donating time helping underpriveleged kids, but noooooooo, lets post vitriol on Twitter and go march in the streets yelling and screaming and carry faggot signs...

good riddance

Funny I don't remember Antifa chanting death slogans and driving cars into people. I think the other guys are terrorists.

She was with iww, not antifa. Both are communist, but it's important to have your facts straight.

No, it's just a shizophrenic mess of retards fighting over whether or not things are good or bad at the moment.

What are you on about summerfriend?

We arent in crisis mode, its just shills trying to act like this event was relevant.

When a democrat muslim immigrant killed 50 gay people in a bar, they slammed trump for being oppurtunistic, but when a guy runs over a girl its time to go.

>Jew with brown hair and red beard
Stealing Irish genes.

oh wow you really worked hard on that

I'm keking the shit out right here
I'm usually a Sup Forumsack, but sometimes I browse /gif/ to save my mind from Sup Forumsitis
and it's safe to say that the hardcore Sup Forumsiticians have lost their minds
I even saw a dodgebrah is innocent gif on another board

>see guys, I am so compassionate and moderate because I actually care about the random girl who died who I never met!

yea this isn't you virtue signaling at all

>Literally chanting "our streets!" before car hit.
>Armed with baseball bats.
>(((Peaceful Protest)))

Antifa dindu nufin! They Wuz gud boyz!

Sorry they were to busy setting buildings on fire and attacking passerbys

Antifa were in the crowd with her. I don't know if she was part of them but she wasn't naive of what was going on.

>projection

we're winning

>my whole movement collapsing and my god emperor alienating everybody in America who isn't an alt-right faggot is winning
Yeah, nah, you're retarded

You're too late. By now most people are starting to wake up.

>full crisis mode?
/po/ is in full crisis mode? Since when?

>my interpretation of the events is what everyone in America believes

shills always talk like this.

Do your children a favor. Make them white!
You still get more white children if you breed them that way.
Why does nobody tell brunette jokes?
They are no more excited about brunettes than you are.

Chanting
Waving baseball bats
>Now justifies
Killing

Carmaggeddon in Yankee Stadium when?

As a leftist myself even I realize that the media's game plan is to portray the right as crazy and chaotic. They were doing it the whole way through the campaign and it was lies. Its not any more true now.

>crisis mode
1 post by this ID (x10)

Trying for how log now?

>be attacked
>not allowed to try to escape

hes so mad

How many blondes have to be in a room before all the brunettes get ignored?

Zero.

It feels like /LeftyPol/ no morale, very real conversations, nobody is having fun fighting anymore, and we have no plan to fix this because it came out of nowhere!

So yeah... it feels great...

I knew burgers couldn't drive, but never knew they couldn't find R on a slushbox

Oy vey, it's full crisis and chaos when the Jews loose control! Shut it down!

Also, if we had our way, she would be happily married with kids and living in a safe neighborhood as a complete, functioning, and fulfilled woman.

Instead she died an unhappy, barren husk with only cats and a cultish social religion as her only passions.

It's like the cycle of violence, except it's a cycle of marxist brainwashing, college debt, an unhappy, stress-filled career, cats, and then a meaningless death.

>Having to suck admin dick to feel in any way relevant.
lmfao

>be attacked from behind
>drive forward and hope crowd moves away
OR
>reverse and run over someone

Too bad they would hit someone either way.

If you go out to "punch a Natzi", expect violent consequences.
I don't like either group but pretending only one side was wrong is stupid. I hope the fuckers kill each other.

i can taste your anger through this post

I'll sadly have to vote Republican in 2018. They are ones not trying to force my kids to be trannies and force others to have the same opinions of them. I can't believe the last eighteen years of voting democrat is coming to an end.

Don't cry wolf just yet. Actual Alt-right terror attacks would target Jews almost exclusively. Investment banks, synagogues, media headquarters, thinktanks, Silicon Valley firms, etc.

SAGE

I'm enjoying watching you people try to shill to the max and only further drive people to the right. Fucking garbage low brow shilling that convinces no one.

Get the fuck off our board you get paid sheckles on the dollar to attempt to persuade people to the left and you can't stop Sup Forums.

Pic related very much related.

SAGE

It's great. I was losing my edge and, almost forgot how to hate. These "people" have reinvigorated my blood lust. My workouts are more intense and, they cúrbed my drinking. I pretty much quit but, today is aneversery of losing a loved one. Now I'll wake up tomorrow fresh as a daisy and, ready to run.

>200 people in front
>5 in the back
Engineering, full speed ahead!

It was road rage, and whenever that happens, you're in the wrong.

OP, you should have seen yesterday. It was amazing. All the concern shills evaporated for a few hours right after trump defended his "both sides" statement

the memes must flow

Your making your own crisis, drama queen. We don't give a shit.
Sage

Victim of obesity

You're a skinny fat leftist bitch cuckold.

I'm in absolute glee. Sup Forums is in meltdown. Things were actually going pretty well for them for a while, but that all ended.

I think the ironic thing is if they had uniformly come out and condemned the attack and said the guy was crazy and violent and that it was awful, they would have been ok. Shitty, but ok. But they tried to double down and say he was a good boy that dindu nuffin, and now all anyone sees is remorseless killers and terrorists because they tried too hard to do damage control.

>crisis
Are you retarded? This is like fucking Christmas.

Being hit from behind by a swarm of people so you rush forward is a common response of fight or flight.

Why not get out of the way of the car?
Why block the roads?

He got pincered in by these people and they intentionally did this shit.

If you don't want to be hit by a car, move out the way instead of staring at it. How about that?

ITT: Leftist newfags have a difficult time realizing that Sup Forums lives for this shit, and has since before Sup Forums even existed.

remember people, shills always say that "everyone" thinks this and that. They can't just speak for themselves.

>as a leftist myself, I agree that the right wing is poorly understood and mischaracterized and they really are a swell group of chaps!

Who do you seriously think you're fooling?

Well now they are trying to push the whole "Sup Forums is in chaos!" meme. They realize that they lost control of Sup Forums, and they can't spin this Trump thing into a "lol he's a kike puppet" thing. Just remember this day a few months from now, because I'm sure that they will just keep trying to neuter this board.

Keep being butthurt that the narrative you guys pushed is literally crumbling faster every hour. It won't change the facts.

I'm enjoying the shillstorm, it's like throwing you faggots into a woodchipper this is so easy. By all means though, keep trying to blackpill and get us to dislike /ourguys/.

In this instance, only one side was wrong you retard. You're whining about "punch a nazi" slogans when this board is literally flooded with calls to murder scores of jews and blacks, hanging them in the streets and throwing transexuals out of helicopters. And you're whining about punching.

One group ran over others with a car when there is no evidence he was justified in doing so. He was not in imminent danger of harm, and chose to accelerate at them. He is in the wrong, 100%. This isn't a "both people were bad :(" situation. One was clearly worse, because they deliberately and unnecessarily killed someone and injured many others.

OP is a redditor, without a doubt.

> You're whining about "punch a nazi" slogans when this board is literally flooded with calls to murder scores of jews and blacks

>shitposting on Sup Forums is the same as actually going out and punching people

lol

mad online

>when there is no evidence he was justified in doing so
You know it's funny, when I read these words I saw some other words in my head: Argumentum ad ignorantiam.

>this board is literally flooded with calls to murder scores of jews and blacks, hanging them in the streets and throwing transexuals out of helicopters. And you're whining about punching.
"This board" is full of shills. Looking at statistical evidence, only a fucking Jewish slave would believe whites are out to "hang niggers" I wish it were that simple! Meanwhile alt left patrols streets attacking people with acid and feces... Blaming white victim tragedies on them being white and swiftly following up with "well at least they got to live a privileged life"

Kys

>in the wrong
moralfag detected

It's so fucking satisfying

Yeah it's only "shills" that say "everyone". Sup Forums never does that.

Butthurt? I'm laughing my ass off. Just watching a video of the autistic white nationalist guy crying his eyes out because he might be arrested, watching Sup Forums scramble to do damage control and plug their ears while falling apart, and relaxing. I couldn't feel better.

You really shouldn't even bother pointing this out to him dude. Don't confront is dumbfuck arguments with your own arguments, his arguments are fallacious anyway. You could explain to him that this board is literally 50+% shitposting. You could explain to him that the argument he just made is a straw man. Hell, you could even explain to him that referring to Sup Forums as an entity that he is not a part of is fucking stupid and that just by posting here he is a part of it.

None of that will get into his head, because he is not an intelligent human being. He's a goybot, an organic machine programmed to act and react within a specific set of parameters. Just call the structural fallacies of his arguments and move on. He will never understand.

Why are you here so?
If this place is so disgusting why are you here?
I know why. You're here because your narrative is falling apart. You're here because people finally see just how violent and deranged the alt-left is. You are trying to convince yourself you have won, but the truth is you've already lost.
There are vids all over the internet of Antifa being scumbags. You can't stop people from seeing the truth. Keep crying.

>Yeah it's only "shills" that say "everyone". Sup Forums never does that.

Just did a control+F for the terms "alt-right" "in America" and "everbody".

Guess who the only result was?

>Just watching a video of the autistic white nationalist guy crying his eyes out because he might be arrested,

Why would you be watching that and not the national news if we're losing so bad? Sounds like you're trying to comfort yourself lmao

They aren't, though. They're just chanting it, which is what pussy little right wing roleplayers are crying about.

>omg punch a nazi? that's so mean.... :(

You were trying to sound smart, but unfortunately that fails when someone knows what a logical fallacy is. James is the one who committed a crime by running people over and killing one. It's his burden of proof to prove that he had just cause in doing what he did. But since he accelerated for over 100 feet and deliberately slammed into a crowd of people when his vehicle wasn't actively surrounded and he was not being actively threatened, there is currently no evidence to support the idea that he had any just reason to do what he did.

In short, you're fucking retarded, and courts require more than "nuh uh!". They need actual evidence. All evidence presented in video form shows him in the wrong.

I'm sure you are.

>It's not us threatening to hang blacks and gas a bunch of jews, it's the shills!

Please tell me you are just pretending to be retarded. This is some new level of delusion here. Hahahaha.

>the one who committed a crime by running people over and killing one.
Yeah, yeah, we'll see in court motherfucker. We'll see you dumb assholes try to charge him with murder and he'll walk in a week because it was clearly and demonstrably not premeditated, just like every cop who gets charged for murder when shooting some nigger walks for the same reason.

By the way, just so you know, I very much doubt anyone on this board legitimately cares what happens to this guy. You realize that this is a spectator sport, not some kind of grand master scheme right?

>They aren't, though. They're just chanting it, which is what pussy little right wing roleplayers are crying about
>this board is literally flooded with calls to murder scores of jews and blacks, hanging them in the streets and throwing transexuals out of helicopters. And you're whining about punching.

you really do not give a fuck about being consistent do you?