Your ISP sees everything you do. Everything

Did you think you were going to get away? Normies know what this place is, they'll gleefully give up a little of their freedom to let service providers hand you over in a heartbeat. It's a good thing you can't use a VPN here unless you pay shekels, most of you are too poor (LOL) and cheap, so you'll get caught in the dragnet and turned into soap. You should have thought about what happens after Trump, you know, in the next 90 days or so when his administration ends and you're all your asses are in the wind.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/897808386758250496
youtu.be/jdYPbokMvlY
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad lefties are showing their true colors. I am sad my countrymen have all gone mad. Faggots to the left of me, and nazis to the right of me. OP take your five million genders and go fuck yourself.

>op cries about isp and saying its over
And I give a fuck Commie your the one who wears a faggot ass mask.

Yes, I'm counting on this. Only when people have nothing to lose, will they begin to act. The ride has just begun! It's going to be so fun my man.

i just watch fart videos and masturbate to pictures of vulcan q.t's

Zero fucks given.

I am friends with the ISP owner. I don't give a shit faggot.

>Your ISP sees everything you do. Everything.
ISPs cannot break TLS.

The government and ISP's have been watching us for years you idiot.But of course you love big government watching over you so there is no surprise why you are in favor of such a thing.

>implying we fear death anymore
>implying we want any part of the coming dystopia

>faggots to the left of me, nazis to the right of me
Time to pick a side.

>turned into soap
>implying the holohoax was real
LOLfaggot

>ISPs selling out their customers

>Tell me, what did you mean by "begin to act"? It also says here in the transcript, "faggots, Jews, and niggers should be shot."

This post might as well come from a geocities tinfoil hat page from 1997. We been at this longer than youve been alive and the ISP meme dont mean shit.

Good hopefully Verizon can turn over my 5 hour a day /pol for 5+ year habit at work and Comcast can turn over my 20,000 Ron Paul youtube comments.

No, I will not. I will not burn books or destroy statues. America deserves to fall. I have never been so disappointed in America in all my life.

you must be a moron if you think pol users don't realize their ISP can see everything they do.

Surprise surprise, so does the CIA, and facebook, and google, and a bunch of other groups involved in PRISM

Good.

I just lost a most-prolific Nazi-Godhead rant in a youtube comment section about the transfigural-evolution of humanoids based on their consciousness. When I tried to copy it just in case something would happen as it was reaching the CLIMAX OF EPIC GODHEAD DIVINITY and SOMEHOW THE PAGE CHANGED TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE AND I LOST IT.

SO IT BETTER BE ARCHIVED SOMEWHERE DAMNIT.

>exposing all "nazis" and being crushed by an overwhelming force of butthurt frogposters
Yes, i can't see how this might go wrong.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been hosted out of the basement of Quantico for like a decade
Obviously everything we say is monitored. We just don't do or say anything illegal. Unlike the leftist retards Sessions' DoJ just issued a subpoena for :^)

The answer is HTTPS everywhere

ISP also doesn't give a fuck about shitposting

*unzips blue ribbon for free speech*
nothin personnell, ISP

kek

Jokes on them, I post nothing but bait with multiple personalities.

>Time to pick a side.
kys
Assange was right.
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/897808386758250496
Nazis and Antifas are all divide-and-conquer controlled opposition.
You do NOT have to pick a side in this retardation. They should be ignored.

Eat shit.

You claim disappointment in America but you won't pick a side and fight for it? You will allow all of your forefather's work to rot away with so much as a whimper?
You have no right to complain in that case. Sit on the fence and enjoy watching it all burn.

If you say anything illegal here you're a retard. That means specifically calls to imminent violence. People who do that should be locked up for being criminally stupid. Vague references to genocide don't count as imminent threats.

I stand by everything that I've ever said on this board. Even the ironic shitposts. Especially the shitposts, actually. Apologizing just makes you a cuck.

Regardless of conspiracy, the center is falling apart. The government has proven incapable (or unwilling) to quell the endless march of the Left and their goal of destroying our history and then our country.
Ignoring them put us in this situation in the first place. You won't be able to ignore them forever.

stale pasta
youtu.be/jdYPbokMvlY

so join the feminist communists or the flaming neo-nazis? you're shitting on this countries founding fathers either way, populist uprising is the correct path we should be taking but people are too stupid/conditioned to go that way in the first place.

It's controlled opposition, but probably not by our government.

The country has shit on the Founders for over a century now. It's nothing new.
Mind you, I don't think we should side with the obvious controlled opposition neo-nazis. But everyone will have to pick a side eventually, and if we want to preserve the US then it needs to be the Right side. Regardless of what that may be in the end.

>on Sup Forums
>must be criminal or radical extremist nazi or antifa or blm
>ip police gon' getcha
op posts on Sup Forums
must be criminal or radical extremist nazi or antifa or blm
ip police gon' getcha
>don't let em getcha op
>better neck yourself now, oh my fuggin gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

the thing that stands out most to me is that you are just NOW realizing this shit
>moron op

Unironically posting cheese pictures will be safer than looking at right wing websites.

I already got arrested for hate speech and "bullying". I got out after a day by playing the race card.

>w-we're g-gonna get y-you. Are you scared yet? please stop fighting us.

Populism is the only way; it is completely bi-partisan if you frame it correctly. Ultimate red-pill is that there is an elite and that they are fucking us all over. Tell leftists they are exploiting the country for profit, tell the right they are shitting over the constitution/rule of law, and tell minorities they are targeting them with things like the war on drugs. Neo-nazis can pound sand if they dont want to get on board with this. There is no need for racial divide on this. Dont even need to name the jew (which scares the normies away), just call out the power structure and corruption behind it all.

>when his administration ends

You honestly think the FBI will be worried about keyboard warriors when buildings are being blown up and there is gunfighting in the streets?

i have a VPN. i don't always use it though. i don't care that much. you do have freedom of speech. quit being a bitch.

T'Pol is hottest space elf

>YOUR HONOR IT WAS IRONIC SHITPOSTING

AH YES IRONIC SHITPOSTING, THE LAST TRUE ART FORM, I ENGAGE IN IT MYSELF FROM TIME TO TIME

CASE DISMISSED FUCKING NEWFAGS GB2GAIA

Will Time Warner kikes care that I tell you to kill yourself. Time will tell.

>ISP sees all the weird shit im into

Great, great. This pleases me.

yea, everything on the internet is satire retard

I'm on a VPN and can post here with a Sup Forums pass

>he thinks theres going to be an after trump
This is going to end one of two ways OP i hope you enjoyed liberal democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

> x should be killed
Not a crime.
>I will kill x at y on z/z/zz
Probable cause.
But please, try to push for the revoking of civil liberties. It makes you commies look like you're trying to resurrect the Stasi.
Optics nigger. Optics.

lads the guns are hidden in the lake,

take the water dogs,

techno-hippy

They'll know my stance. Stormfags have to go back and no conservative wants them around, let alone anyone else except their own "comrades."