What would the fuhrer do right now

What would the fuhrer do right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

zundelsite.org/archive/news_english/0113_kristallnacht.html
judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/09/some-interesting-pictures-of-who-was.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gEuZy4fVSpk
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6190&sid=064917f1b74ba1614600cccc0385e490&start=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

organize meetings, hold rallies

Nothing, because he killed himself like the coward he was

Blitzkrieg. Let's just get this over with.

Kanker op.

He would be patient. We have the truth on our side, in a week or two the brunt of it will blow over and we will emerge more popular than ever.

I hope you're right desu

>LARPing this hard

He would lead his people into battle against the enemy, regardless of outcome.

Remember the beer hall putsch. He was convicted of treason and his party was made illegal. A few years after being released from prison he had seats in the reichstag and was speaking to audiences of thousands of people

What country are you again?

Go to prison and write an all-time best seller.

Shoot himself in his bunker.

Honestly? "Der Kristallnacht" comes to mind..

Write a book?

Why bother? The attention span of the People is so low that they would probably never read past the title.

Except the Jews didn't have 100% control of the narrative back then like you burgers allowed them to have on America.

Literally kill himself.

lose... again.

"Help, help, someone open this bloody coffin!!!"

Kristallnacht was a (((false flag))). They pulled it off when most of the top officials were out to a meeting.

zundelsite.org/archive/news_english/0113_kristallnacht.html
judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/09/some-interesting-pictures-of-who-was.html

Kill himself like a little bitch, and blame the Jews for his own inadequacies.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEuZy4fVSpk

Gas.

Interesting. I always found it to be a reaction to the Jewish trickery that the people finally stood up to.

I'll read your links and get back to you.

True.

he would kill himself like that poster above said. Hitler was a giant vagina.

No seriously have you read the history of Hitler? He was a pussy little bitch who was just mad that life wasn't going his way, so he decided to take it out on innocent people. People who couldn't fight back. He was the biggest coward and pussy in the history of man.

>This coming from a fat slob on his computer jacking off to hentai

He fought in World War One and won a medal for bravery . He also was at the front line when his party tried to violently overthrow the government and was put in jail . So not a coward. A cunt yes but he was not a coward .

>He killed himself
He died of Parkinson's in Argentina. Go read the FBI archives, leftypol faggot.

(you)

Genocide everyone who browses Sup Forums, for starters

There's another theory that it was Goebbels who gave the order and Hitler didn't want it, which doesn't really add up since the attack would further damage their image internationally.

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6190&sid=064917f1b74ba1614600cccc0385e490&start=15

Start a two front war with Russia like a fucking moron.

kill him self again

you should follow him

It would make sense as a plot by the Bolsheviks, but I don't see how it would have changed the narrative either way.. The NSDAP were already speaking out against the Jews in public and it makes more sense that the rhetoric being purposed had resonated a lot with the more extreme elements of the NSDAP following.

I think the idea is intriguing and I will be looking into it further and compare sources with what I already have from TGSNT.

>What would the fuhrer do right now.
Meth

Kill himself

No surprise coming from the Anglo kike

he would take Blondi for a walk.

Laugh and rub his hands

Samurai committing Suicide with a sword after losing honour is deemed nobel how is shooting himself in the head instead of capture not the same .

Lmao did you even read "Mein Kampf"?
Lugenpresse was just as bad as today or worse.

These people have it.

Unlike the Führer's actions, we should follow his words. Let us sound the call again and again. The most precious possession we have in this world is our people. On behalf of our people, for the sake of our people, let us struggle and perservere, and never despair, and never lose hope, and never give up, and never fail to redouble our efforts.

Hitler lost. He lost for reasons. We're going to be better and we're not going to lose.

We're going to learn from his mistakes and keep what worked.

real talk: kill himself and his wife then have the bodies burned

S A F E T Y
Q
U
A
D
S

(Crosses fingers:) Dead jews for real this time. Steins and Bergs BTFO forever.

What did he mean by this