A pro-Trump rally dubbed the "Mother of All Rallies" (MOAR) is set to take place in Washington, D.C...

>A pro-Trump rally dubbed the "Mother of All Rallies" (MOAR) is set to take place in Washington, D.C. the very same day as a march on the mall is being held by the Juggalos, the fanbase of the rap-rock group Insane Clown Posse, in protest of the FBI's classification of Juggalos as a "loosely organized hybrid gang."

>Both demonstrations are set to take place on September 16th and both eye the National Mall as the backdrop for their protests.

>MOAR is set to start at 11 a.m. at the Washington Monument while the Juggalo March is scheduled for noon starting at the Lincoln Memorial.

cbsnews.com/news/pro-trump-rally-to-commence-on-same-day-as-juggalos-march-in-dc/

So in the battle of the Trumpsters vs. the Juggalos, where do you stand? My money's on the Juggalos if shit goes down and the hatchets come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XT-kgbVEpno
uproxx.com/music/juggalo-march-pro-trump-rally-washington-mall-collide/
youtube.com/watch?v=drMzeN1eXdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I support both causes? Much as I dislike juggalos, being a fan of a band doesn't mean you're a thug

Are Juggalos right or left leaning? I have no idea. They are definitely anti-authoritarian.

I feel like juggalos and pro-trumpers would get along pretty well.

>being a fan of a band doesn't mean you're a thug

youtu.be/XT-kgbVEpno

literally white niggers

This is a false flag rally. Some kike hired the ICP to do this because they know that juggalos are seen as uncouth and lame to the general population.

hopefully north Korea decides to nuke the capital at this time

>media already setting it up as a 'clash'
I don't see why we have any reason to come into conflict with them, honestly.

We both detest (((magnets))), anyway.

As a general rule, they consider anyone who likes ICP to be family no matter who they actually are, and have a cultish "fuck with one juggalo, fuck with all juggalos" mindset.

shaggy 2 dope and violent j will be rebel warlords in CWII. I approve.

>face paint and a weird way of talking makes you a nigger

suppose metal is nigger music too then

Is Sup Forums down with the clown?

This will turn out greattttt...

Don't do anymore of these stupid gatherings. Just get on with your lives and let the Soros /deep State paid creatures march around spewing hate. Don't give them a target. If you insist on doing this do not say it is in support of President trump. Stay freakin' home.

>ICP is still a band

wtf

The purge draws nearer.

Most juggalos probably are Trump supporters, wrestling is a big part of the juggalo lifestyle and Trump is a living breathing irl heel.

But Juggalos hate niggers

A lot of them are "redneck thug" types, or so I have been made to believe. It could go either way.

Ex juggafag here,

This whole juggafag march is a stupid publicity stunt. These guys don't care about their fans they just care the extra insurance money they have to pay or whatever else.
The name "ICP" came from some white Detroit gang these faggots started. I read their autobiography, it admits this. They are hypocrites and wanted to form a gang from the beginning.

the fucking juggalos
are going to be the ones that united america
in it's time of jew media division.

WOOP WOOP!

Either it will become impossible for anyone to get away with defending the president, or a lot of us are going to have to get hurt.

We're at the tipping point. One more antifa martyr and white nationalists become a terrorist organization nationwide. Antifa becomes media heroes, and will attack any gathering of conservatives without repercussion. We must rebrand, and this will require great sacrifice.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression of whites...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

The game has changed. They have a martyr. We need scores of martyrs before we can ever shake off this violent nazi oppressor label, because otherwise nobody will see past the media blindfold unless our broken bodies are shown to all.

My monies on the juggalos, they're not as well armed but they are fucking rabid

>Trunk full of Faygo
>Car full of fat bitches

Jugalos can be frien?

> The purpose? To protest the FBI’s designation of them as a “a loosely organized hybrid gang.” The plans for this event have been in the works for a year and more

The rally has nothing to do with US politics.

Juggs unless Trump supporters come prepared.
Either way, tons of Drumpf supporters will contract at least 2 STDs in the bloodshed

>continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression of whites
Where are you going to have the rallies then? Narnia?

>white Detroit gangs
Isn't that called survival

im more surprised at the fact ICP is still a thing tbqh famalam

the added T banners in the picture look so out of place with its pixelation and obvious.

>2/10 apply yourself next time

>white people nigging out
b-b-ut that's c-culteral appropriation

>MOAR
Memes have become reality.

juggalos are rednecks and the majority are Trump supporters

who /whoop whoop/ here?

So who are the assholes who scheduled these two right on top of each other?

FBI? CIA? CNN?

>September 16th
>national mall is packed with people in red hats and others with clown makeup
>Trump walks onto the stage with ICP
>All 3 of them are in full clown makeup
>Trump gets on the mic and says he's the #1 Juggalo fan for life
>He starts doing his SNL dance and rapping
>All the unwashed masses of ICP fans go insane with cheering so loud all of the antifa present go deaf
>Media doesn't know how to spin this in a cohesive way so every outlet is saying something different
>Anyone who disrespects Trump in the MSM is now attacked by packs of wild juggalos.
>Nig rappers start publicly denouncing them as white trash evil crackers
>Civil War II breaks out
>Nazi Juggalo alliance purges the nation of Jews
>All nonwhites are chased out or voluntarily flee the country
>Canada is anschlussed
>Trump is made Emperor for life

>MOAR
kek

We need Juggalo/Trump memes noowwwww

Sort of true

Her mouth is absolutely enormous

Trump supporters, ICP started planning this over a year ago long before the election.

top kek

>impling ICP wouldn't rather go Chickin Huntin instead

youtube.com/watch?v=drMzeN1eXdA