This guys FB account was banned because he opposed King Jew

FB banned this guys account because he opposed King Jew and put up art all about it around LA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YgLpz
archive.fo/iFblr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/YgLpz
archive.fo/iFblr

bump?

his name was sabo. he tried doing a 'fuck zuck 2020' campaign in LA and was banned from FB for it

Called it months ago, the authoritarian little jew is going to get his ass in a sling abusing his rule over kikebook during this campaign.

Hope zucker becomes president no lie. Then we'd finally have VR revolution

And? Facebook is a pile of SJW's and jews, and it's a privately owned website not covered by the first amendment.

To be fair it's king jews website
I'm sure he will. I don't think Zuck knows how vicious Democrats are, you can run as a rich outsider Republican and just get some party resistance but the dems are going to tear him a new asshole and ruin his life. Get ready for the "is Zuckerberg racist?" articles, he's rich and he looks white enough that the "I'm jewish!" thing won't fly with most of the Dem base.

idk man, wish this would be true but is probably going to keep getting away with it all the way into the white house

normies and the tech companies at silicon valley love this guy, not to mention the entire intelligence community who basically funds FB so they can collect data on us

its aggravating that 'fuck trump' is not hate speech and you can sell 'fuck trump' gear on facebook, but as soon as a conservative puts up 'fuck zuck' posters around LA, suddenly 'Oy Vey! its annudah shoah! hate speech!'

Zucks running as a republican? I thought he'd run democrat considering how he likes going to africa and controlling their internet

no way he is running as republican

No that's what I meant, he's running as a Democrat and they're going to fuck him up. Bernie was literally crying at the convention last year and he's been in politics forever, Zuck is going to learn that there are some organizations too corrupt even for people like (((him))) to buy their way in.

i hope, i really hope.

I think the dems are going to rally alongside him. Unless if he turns out to be hugely unpopular i think he will get the parties full support

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that if Trump owned twitter, he'd be banning all the cucks that spam his tweets with anti-trump bs

right, and he would be getting so much shit over it instead of basically it being ignored

>I don't think Zuck knows how vicious Democrats are, you can run as a rich outsider Republican and just get some party resistance but the dems are going to tear him a new asshole and ruin his life.

Pretty sure he's going to run on the Democrat ballot which is fine for him because these days politics has a strong team element to it where all your transgressions are forgiven so long as you are batting for the right team. The Zuckerjew is going to be held up as a champion of progressiveness because of his jewness and his chink wife. MSM will project him only the utmost favorable conditions and his authoritative nature over Facebook and selling of personal information will be buried without question.

Please stop thinking that institutions like the MSM or Democrats are out to be fair. They are here to win a propaganda war and will push their beliefs with extreme prejudice.

he's good for the keks

Well yeah, that's because the left is much more involved in social media than the right.

i dont think i understand your argument.
its ok for the left to do things they would condemn the right for doing because they own social media?

The memes will spread among society, and the world will know that Sup Forums was right again.