Keep jerking to my 2D waifu

Throw it out the window

Dad?... what are you doing?

The Dominican Republic everyone.

Shoot the Antifa rat for breaking and entering

Run back to my room and report this thread

Jihad

Is that Marilyn Manson?

I've got a loaded rifle next to my bed and around 1K rounds in loaded mags next to it. I'd keep shooting until I ran out of ammo or pieces of that thing to shoot at.

I won't need to wank for A WHILE now.

break out old manson cds and ask for autographs

Personally, I would play POWER which is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and defeat the Democrats. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party. Currently the Democrats are competitive in some key states, so we need your help to stop them. The democrats are attempting to enact their marxist agenda and we can't stop them until we win more senate seats. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.

AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN

STATES THAT COULD USE PEOPLE:
CO with C,C positions
ME with C,C positions
CT with C,CL positions
NJ with C,C positions
positions are an ingame mechanic and these are best positions to be elected
Republican Party Discord Link: A8uQCUd

Tfw finally gf

I'd make it put the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again

wank again

Shill fuck off, retard

Offer it the one ring

PLAY POWER oppressive.games/power/
Hello Sup Forums, Power is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and defeat the Democrats. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party. Currently the Democrats are competitive in some key states, so we need your help to stop them. The democrats are attempting to enact their marxist agenda and we can't stop them until we win more senate seats. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.

AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN

STATES THAT COULD USE PEOPLE:
NE Social SRW, Economic SRW
MT Social SRW, Economic SRW
KY Social SRW, Economic CL
NM Social CL, Economic CR
NV Social CR, Economic C
CT social C, Economic CL
WI Social CL. Economic CR
POSITIONS are an ingame mechanic and these are best positions to be elected
Republican Party Discord Link: A8uQCUd