It's happening next week! This is not a drill!!

It's happening next week! This is not a drill!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321
oppressive.games/power/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not real and homesecksual

Monday?

what did he mean by that?

that liberals will fucking go bananas

The civil war will finally start in earnest.

Shapiro is a homoshekelsual

What....did he...mean...by this...

>fake sauce

Does he know something we don't know?

>thinking anyone other than her personal army will care
Hill and Bill are non entities
I'll be surprised if they come back from Quebec

This one time... This ONE TIME I want a kike to be right.

That's the biggest concern in DC.

Blue cities are likely to be the biggest problems.

I'd be surprised if they did it while it was still summer... that'll make any violence worse... but maybe recent events have moved up the original timetable...

It's literally right there on his twitter, go look

>MFW it's actually real.

uh.. why so many digits?

Is... Is He here?

Antifa apparently hated Hillary, so I dunno, they are retards though who will chimp out at anything

Also

what did he mean by this?

No one cares what Turbo Midget has to say.

why does he talk like that? i want to go back in time and bully this weirdo kike.

Well then I stand corrected. It's real and not gay. But I still don't think it's gonna happen. Even tho I want it to happen more than anything ever

shapiro doesn't talk like this.

I'm sure he's trying to be funny, but I'm not seeing the joke. Ben has the shittiest sense of humor, he should stick to bashing the president like a good little never Trumper

Witnessed.

NOT A DRILL JOIN NOW
oppressive.games/power/
Hello Sup Forums, Power is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and defeat the Democrats. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party. Currently the Democrats are competitive in some key states, so we need your help to stop them. The democrats are attempting to enact their marxist agenda and we can't stop them until we win more senate seats. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.

AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN

STATES THAT COULD USE PEOPLE:
NE Social SRW, Economic SRW
MT Social SRW, Economic SRW
KY Social SRW, Economic CL
NM Social CL, Economic CR
NV Social CR, Economic C
CT social C, Economic CL
WI Social CL. Economic CR
POSITIONS are an ingame mechanic and these are best positions to be elected
Republican Party Discord Link: A8uQCUd

You're probably right.

Yeah hes gonna get fucking dragged by the lefty msm kikes that he tries to stay friendly with

Which shills are shilling Shapiro on here?

I guess the JIDF probably think he's someone we should agree with. Or maybe it's the manlet himself.

Either way: Sage

That's okay, Bernie is being investigated too

What was meant by this?

HE'S HERE!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GET TO YOUR HAPPENING BUNKERS!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!HHHHHHH!!!!

>whats happening?
>ITS happening!

big if true

This fucking Jew
He's trying to bamboozle us

Is he mocking the 'alt-right' or something? I don't get it.

Their hatred for trump vastly outweighs anything. They will see this as Hitler locking up political rivals. Blood will spill.

like that commie kike wants hillary to be punished.

He's either being a troll/liar or he got hacked.

This faggot wouldn't have anyway of knowing if anything was gonna happen next week let alone if he did, why the fuck is he giving the Dems a heads up?

I mean he's a Jew. He needs to play his role in eliminating the white race somehow as planned opposition.

/ourjew/

this doesn't make sense. when did shapiro start meming? did the past few days drive him to this?

Jazzhands?

No such thing.

He's mocking us.

Bump

Ben is a legit autist with no understanding of human emotions or drives. He can study systems of government, laws and ideologies all day and memorize every word but he couldn't make a group of guys in a bar laugh or tell you about someones innermost drives and passions. He is so autisticaly obsessed with his free market, zionist, cuckservative political ideology, he forgets completely about the human beings that he wants his system to rule over.

It's fucking real! What does this like know? I'm so fucking pumped! Either that or I'm just drunk and everything is more exciting

Calling it now, Trump will announce that he has indicted Hillary on Monday, during the height of the eclipse. The press will be so unprepared they will react too late to stop a Trump from setting the entire narrative.

Bump

this. all he cares about is his shekels. can't stand conservacucks like this.

I was thinking the same thing. Holy shit, could you imagine? That would be amazing.

If he does this we'll officially have Campaign Trump back.

It's real.

Gonna also be lit af if the charges are more than just bullshit

>Too busy tweeting to look up from his phone for his profile pic

This evidence alone is enough to put them both in prison for life:

A book is not a primary source you need actual evidence and witnesses

Indict all politicians involved with those awan fucks

Bump
keep this thread alive

Agreed. And all sick fucks involved in etagazzip pic related

this thread is lit af

>gonna be lit af
ew

Is he trolling?

WHOA WHOA. How does Ben Shapirobergski know this and nobody else has cock-teased on soc media?

This is something that typically comes from kimdotcom.

Is this Christkiller equating Jesus with covfefe?

The kike is trolling

Digits and it's real

Ben Shapiro confirmed for drug abuser.

Underrated.

> (OP)

My guess is that this is a false start.

Someone told Ben that Hillary is getting indicted next week, knowing he would share. This tweet will make Hillary blow her final load prematurely, and they will accelerate whatever plan they had for September.

Then once Hillary's counterattack is revealed and handled, they strike. Maybe a week later.

Fuck, these people are dumb though, because I know they're going to fall for it.

yeah...
so actually i smoked dmt one time about 8 years ago that my buddy had made from a plant...

No tortured babies required retard.

Eating a raw, adrenaline filled pineal gland from a brain actually can trigger talking to spirits. What you did was equivalent to 1/100th of what they do

This makes more sense than Shapiro actually knowing

doesn't the stomach acid affect the dmt?

Hannity made another TICK TOCK tweet today. These fags better not be larping.

Proof that his sense of humor is dogshit

from what I've heard you need an MAO inhibitor. I don't know enough about it but essentially there is something specifically else you eat before that trigger the effect

Where the hell is it documented that physically ingesting a pineal gland gets you talking to spirits

Hannity might (big big might) know something™

You're a fucking idiot.

Guys!! Something is seriously about to happen!! What does it all mean?!!

>I'll be surprised if they come back from Quebec
They won't.
Obongo won't come back

Rats are the first out of a sinking ship.

If it is by independent investigation, the rule of law still is in play. If I was a "lefty" I would be really thoughtful about making a fuss especially when there is proof. They wouldn't indict someone of that status without some sort of evidence.

Go google "ingesting pineal glands" you fucking retard. There is plenty of talk about people ingesting the glands from rabbits and penguins for heightened awareness.

Also why else would the torture aspect of etagazzip be happening?

UPDOOTEDDDDDDDDD

> be me
> try first beer
> hey ben, try this thing, it's called Molly.
> sure thing! I'm already halfway through my first beer and feelin' the buzz my fellow conservatives!, what's the worst that could happen?
> pic related

I keked

Kek

Just a theory: Trump wants to change the media narrative. Goodbye Virginia, hello Hillary.

have smoked dmt several times in the last 4-5 years. nothing compares. I can't imagine the privilege to spend 4 or 6 hours in that realm. I'd imagine that this is how they learned the secrets of manipulating the electromagnetic vibrational field.

This person understands. These people experience the effect of DMT over multiple hours and can actually recall info that they learn

What the FUCK did he FUCKING mean by this?

This is such obvious trolling from Ben. He doesn't know shit.

Pineal glands are full of DMT. They produce it. It enables you to dream.

So if the gland helps you project into the astral and allows you to escape your mortal coil at death, when these monsters eat your pineal gland are they eating your immortal soul?

ok ... woah

honesty when i saw the hannity tweet it got me thinking hmmm maybe something is happening. ben shapiro, who is deeply connected with every kike in the political world, knows some shit most people dont know. i hope hillary gets indicted. the left would collectively kill themselves and we can finally start making this country great again

This much I am not sure of and have been trying to find the answer to.

This is also connected to the mainstream music industry. Many artists have talked about "inspiration" from spirits and other personalities. Lady gaga and Katy perry even have spirit cooking in some of their videos. It is more widespread than those two though.

So the whole Clinton "family" go to Cuckada until the 19th when they come back. It was in some smaller news outlets Hilary was considering a plea deal.
Goes to Cucada so she wouldn't be offed while she spills her guts on all of her many, many associates who will be BTFO if she accepted the plea deal.
Gets indicted on her return to the states.
Coincidence its happening eclipse week? 1776 mother fuckers!

pizza.

I seriously LOLd

So Hilary is indicted on Monday (21st) and on Friday (26th) Mueller "releases" some crime that Trump supposedly did (probably corruption from decades ago, if it's even real).

The real question is how will this affect next week's episode of "The Bachelor"?