It doesnt matter, you guys cant resist. Every single country will soon become like Brazil. Racemixing is inevitable...

It doesnt matter, you guys cant resist. Every single country will soon become like Brazil. Racemixing is inevitable. Just surrender yourself to glory of penetrating a woman of a different color of you. Grasping her skin, fondling her colorful and plentful breasts. Later dominating her abundant ass, and without hesitation pounding a new race into existence. A race being born of love and not sustained by hate. You guys simply can't win. Embrace your brazilinity as we did.

post more kuruminha plz

>I am half shit. If everyone is half shit, no one will be half shit.
Good coping

uma delicia

You put an r after he a bunch

I want a brazilian trap.

He who hues last hues best.

>tfw Brazil is a corrupt crime-infested shithole and there will nowhere to flee to

>implying
We will win the world cup in 2018
We will elect the best president of our history again in 2018
We will experience unlimited growth in 2018/9
We will lead once again the unification of South America with Argentina
A golden age is coming my friend

>Just surrender yourself to glory of penetrating a woman o the different color
Yuck

>Embrace your demise goy!

this happened because of you you know?

The relations betwen blacks and whites is over. The US will never be Brazil withyour mulatto blood. We may end up like Argentina or Chile with Mestizo+White blood but nigger blood? nope.

I'm white, ethno-nationalist and I like black chicks, AMA.

good, we will be the only country to take the whole globe and be looked upon by everyone across the globe as the land where everyone can call it home

Dunno what you're talking about senpai, you're all niggas to me specially in your brains

A FUCKING KIKE

The Brazilification is the plan, and it's a fucking disastor. See pic.

Nope, I might have some ukrainian bllod in my veins, but not jewish for sure.

>Fucking black girls as ethno-nationalist praxis to remove African Americans as a race.

Nice and same.

Why do you enjoy brown """""women"""""

Probably because I have never met one.

>this shit again

Don't you have anything new, nigger?

you never even been near one, faggot. they smell bad.

Most are obese

Your words are like a beacon some days.

Have you?

I just said that, Hans

Really gets my cranium crankin'

that is fucking crazier than thinking you invented the airplane.
Some western nations might end up like your shithole, but china will start genetically modifying themselves to increase their percentage of neanderthal dna, eventually they will just exterminate everybody but themselves.

That doesn't sound so bad desu. May the best race win.

You're from Poland and you choose black girls over your hot girls?
really makes me confused

Brazil is not a homogenous brown country, stupid niggers.
Pic related
T. Soon to be independent South Brazilian

Isnt that where most slaves were around, so once they got freed I guess they went chimping out in those states

Stfu nigga and stop stealing your neighbor's internet

>win world cup in 2018
Lol germany kicked your ass so hard, it left a hole you cant climb out of

Polish women are absolute garbage, and I'm saying this without memeing. Arogant, selfish cunts and probably the biggest coalburners you will ever met.

How come Brasilian women have no tits?

Thanks for making my dick hard you asshole

Technically there was a tremendous societal and economic pressure exerted by white landowners to keep blacks in the south as a captive workforce after the end of chattel slavery. Through a combination of debt, sharecropping, and laws regarding vagrancy, it kept black people from moving out of the south in large numbers until WW1 opened up northern jobs. That's why so many ended up in Chicago and other industrial cities.

Same but i prefer latinas but black chick like that is cool too.
Im a polak too

>may the best race win
You cant sort your own country, nevermind winning a race war against emontionless terminator chinks
The ever elusive and mythical southern brazilian with the purest aryan genes. Youre a nigger and always be one

Don't even bump those threads, man. After browsing Sup Forums for a year, i really hope the white race dies now. This is nothing more than a circle jerk about who's whiter than who, instead of uniting everybody and actually make plan to do something but nope. Hope everyone here get cucked.

Two words: butt shelf

I am sorry but polish girls are very retarded as well, and you don't even have to know one personally you can just tell from a distance.

Because they have ass
No problem

>implying
we are the only nation that is qualified, also our team is looking greater than ever

Crying won't make you white or develop your country, try killing yourself it usually works

Sup Forums has been a mess since Trump's election filled with shills and lefties who don't even know how to browse this.
I'm just raising awareness to the cause of the White South.

Yeah, they also don't have the basic knowledge on anything. The only thing they know is how to suck a dick for money or can of beer.

Wow. Brazil is officially barely less white than the US. PROUD TO BE AMERICAN FUCKING END MY LIFE

1. selectively breed ourselves to be super human with super intelligence. Sperm donor eugenics is the preferable method.
2. Collect all this super sperm and hand it out like candy to all the dumb women everywhere and watch as they excitedly grow little future baby geniuses inside of them.
3. world is a paradise.

You're mad because you prolly looks more """Brazilian""" than me.

I get it, you're butthurt because White Brazilians exist (around 15% of the population), while 0% of Portugal is white.

i'm gay

Dude dont shit on HUEs, remember we stole ALL THE GOLD and left corrupt politicians. The fact they are independent for centuries is just a small detail, and its not like they have MASSIVE resources, we stole them all

0% of Portugal is white? Well that explains how come Brazil is one of the dumbest countries in the world

and different from the US we never gave two fucks about it

White=Northern European ancentry. No Muditerraneans

griezman benzema mbappe kante rabiot tolisso pogba mendy kurzawa sidibe varane lemar martial lacazette

i could go on forever. france will win

>we don't care about race

obvious pardo/brown from central or northern regions.
You have never been to the South have you?
I'm not talking about major urban areas, I mean were the real southern people live.

>implying black girls aren't
I live in Britain where we are multicultural as fuck and I can say that black girls are loud, annoying and stupid as fuck

I'd fuck it.

Poor whites, soon you will be a mixed and failed race like us.

You could be whiter than bleach and still be nigger tier. You are savages and degenerates. Go back to your favela

Mau pai

White = European
I don't know if you know much about geography but Mediterranean is Europe

naprawde? chcoalem zone polka.

The south isn't the whole brazil, you are a minority that no one gives a fuck about it. The heart of Brazil is São Paulo and Rio
nah like always you will choke on the last moment, and we this time got an honest reason for redemption and for winning

I hit a nerve it seems, huh Manoel?
How does it feel to have an average IQ lower than the South Brazilian countries?

Before you write a huge anedoctal evidence of how you "fuck a bunch of blonde ho's", ofc we are not openly racist like Americans, because we have no guns or freedom of speech.
But black jokes during family meals are almost a tradition.

Mau filho

Not worth it man.

Autism my friend you have it

The South is a different place form the rest of Brazil, both culturally and ethnically, it's good to see that you know that.
We are closer to Argentina and Uruguay in every way of life, except for the language.

As soon as we leave, São Paulo will leave too and the rest of the country will have a continental chimp out.

>. A race being born of love and not sustained by hate. You guys simply can't win. Embrace your brazilinity as we did.

The mixed race "born of love", as you say, are just incapable to live with dignity or at least gave to others the right to live with some decency. They have to stolen, they have to kill, they have to destroy everything they touch.

In the hands of a Hue Hue, guns, beers, cars, right to vote, sexuality, everything is turned in a weapon of mass destruction. Never ceased to amazing me how Brazilians can transform every single aspect of life in a terrible tragedy or a disfunctional reality.

You are part of the problem. You sold your soul.

then you are naive about them. they have an odor that is reminiscent of the smell of your butthole (when not covered in shit). It's musky as hell and pungent throughout the entire room one is in if they haven't showered.

>As soon as we leave, São Paulo will leave too and the rest of the country will have a continental chimp out.
Ah yes, the eternal southerner, sure my friend keep on spouting bullshit, someday it will become true

The monkeys cant even reach a consesus about their own ethnicity and are at each others throats, how can you expect to thrive if your nation is that divided?
Btw 7-1

I went to Brazil for 3 weeks. It is a decrepit shithole where a mulatto or mestizo is considered white. You can literally self identify your race on government IDs so the average nigger puts hes white. Even if you're "white" in Brazil theres a solid chance you have nigger or native blood in your body. Fucking savages. Odeio o brasil e todos os brasileiros

Lower IQ?
Let's have a look at our Human Development Index

Eu tô de boa, é ele que tá estressado e falando bosta pai

Uncle portugal, leave cousin brazil alone. Chicharito scored against you

no, he's just salty that he doesnt have access to black ass

>Failing this hard at geography.
North Africa and the Middle East are ALSO Mediterranean

>How come Brasilian women have no tits?

The average looks like a hippopotamus. No tits and a giant fat ass.

>someday it will become true

Bet your asshole it will.
500 thousand votes even when several institutions where omitting that they had voting booths on that plebiscit.

Pic related for foreigners
>the Southern states give loads of money to central gov. (Brasilia)
>the northern states produce nothing and only drain our whole economy
>the Southern region can be it's own country
>São Paulo can be it's own country

Le 56% white country folks

you are liyng

lucky him.

Sometimes you just need a good dose of tough love to straighten up your degenerate son

I caught it once when walking past a nigger in Lidl.

Okay, tell me when it happens, I will be waiting :)
el no es portugues :)

Brazil is trash and every single Brazilian that comes out of that shit hole swears to never go back. Sad thing is, Brazilians are so dumb most of them only know how to speak their native language so they end up coming to Portugal, stop invading our country if you hate us that much

I'm not salty, I'm just giving him advice.

fala português comigo pai

Huehuehue

The smell. The eternal smell. You have to be a totally degenerated to keep hard on when the fog rises.

It's a very strong ass smell that is thick in the air. To avoid this smell they must shower really good which is a problem because they don't wash their hair because of their weave.

De donde es el impostor?

I mentioned specifically the Southern Region, which has European levels of HDI and IQ.
The average goes down because of north and central savages.

It's simple, the South is white (like me) and the rest is brown.

>not real whites
what am I, burger? The south is 82% white like me, we are the last white enclave in this country.
All the rest of the country is full of pardos who call themselves "white" because they are used to being amongst niggers only.