FML Sup Forums

I know many people here know me and my research and book on the Illuminati. I think I just went the final layer and unlocked it all. If you know anything about the occult especially if you are "black Library" please come to this thread. We have some investigating to do. Shills fuck off you will be ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NJNRV
gobeklitepe.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6100vm/what_is_up_with_the_infrared_face_seen_near_virgo/
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWUZrWWdCMGFZVXM
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anyone who isn't apart of my autistic gnostic larp is a shill

hmm

why are you here?

Wut?

go be ronry somewhere else

Hey brother do you know much about the Illuminati?

It's a jew financed, lucaferian operation

Do you have a link to your research?

faggot this may save your life

yes bro email me at [email protected] and I will send you a copy of my maunscript of my book if you want

Ok good at least you are up to speed to go further. Brother check out this research I have been doing and tell em I am crazy ffs please

Post link. Will review

This is copy pasts from an email I sent to my dad so if it in the wrong person ignore it.

one sec bro email me at the address I posted

Ok this is just a theory but as I said doing my research all the puzzles fit together to make it worth investigating and preparing for regardless of whether you want to believe it or not. I am not even convinced of it's validity as i said it is just a theory but let me put the pieces together and you decide for yourself.

So we know about the Illuminati's existence and there is no question it is a real organization. But what we know is that Weishaupt supposedly started it. But we also know these cults work in layers of disinformation we already talked about with the Free Masons. The worker bees lower guys only do what they are told and as they graduate to higher degrees more and more information is revealed to them. This is how the Jews have been able to control such large groups of people in high positions of power, through these secret societies, bribery and blackmail. However I also told you I have been speaking with an insider anonymously. Here is a link to thread I made where he came to me for a second time (I have spoken to him 3 times total)
archive.is/NJNRV

I can't. They are watching

I made the thread talking about current Illuminati psyops just to give people a heads up and keep them informed. When he stopped by the thread again and we were discussing certain aspects of the Illuminati. Once you read his posts you will see as I did he has inside knowledge. So we were discussing aspects of the Illuminati and he was saying they are far older than Weishaupt and how they have even affected Buddhism etc. Speaking with him is what got me digging around with Lord Of The Rings etc because we spoke about Gobekli Tepe and this far older civilization that is possibly the father of all knowledge for all civilizations.
gobeklitepe.info/

Ok so bear with me. As we said from the book we read by Isaac Asimov Nightfall what if this was truth hiding in fiction as the Masons are known for doing? Asimov was a Free Mason.after all. Not only that watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA

Dude I have seen you put things like, Do you want to know how its all going to play out etc a few times, but never actually been in thread live, so I'm here now and I want to know, how is this all going to play out?

bro they already know who you are I promise you I am a computer scientist

just follow with me brother let me get all this copy pasta out

We also know the occult symbol of the supposed anti-Christ is the letter x. The videos on that youtube channel also have occult symbology in them, they may have these types of YT channels reveling the truth as part of their revelation of truth and predictive programming ritual they are required to do,

As I have said countless times they don't build trillion dollar underground bunkers and FEMA camps for nothing. What if this cult has known this event is coming for all this time and been preparing for it? What if that is why the Georgia guidestones bunkers and FEMA camps? That is why they are rewriting history, and doing falt earth psyops and dumbing down the population so that when they emerge after the "event" they can emerge as God kings as we discussed? Truth in fiction remember? Think of the movie 2012, they have a select number of scientists, engineers, computer scientists etc everything they need, to be able to run an ultra high tech society when they emerge.

Here is the math. Gobekli tepe is approximately 10k years old right? Well Sumeria and Egypt etc are approximately 5k years old. So it was 5k years til the Sumerian civilization and now it has been approx 5k years since Sumeria. So what if this event happens every 5k years not 10 like in the book? Look at this image that was recorded by google sky they have since censored

Oh shit? They know my name? What else do they know? What is this weird frequency block noise?

See the blue object off to the right? Remember in the video he said it appeared blue in the sky? (see pepe int eh sky image) Start keeping an eye out in the sky during the day to see of you ever see it.

Now read this reddit thread
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6100vm/what_is_up_with_the_infrared_face_seen_near_virgo/

Jesus like I said this shit is all starting to make sense. After the event they want to re-emerge after most of the population are dead by civil war, starvation, exposure etc and will use the Georgia guidestones as their ten commandments for their New World Order. Look into all of this and tell me you don't see all the connections fitting together. Just like I said in the book I have always had a talent for collecting large amounts of meta data and seeing the patterns emerge out of thin air to connect all the dots, my mind just does it automatically, it doesn't really require any conscious effort from me and when I do connect all the dots and have never been wrong in my conclusions. Watch this clip real quick, this is what I am talking about how my minds just clicks all the pieces into place.

They know whatever they want to know this board is a containment board they run it

youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q

Seriously start looking into this and tell me if you can find anything that contradicts it. They may be doing all of this bullshit with left vs right to keep people busy and fighting over stupid nonsense and not paying attention to wtf is really going on. Look into this and I will call you tomorrow after I do more research on this. I am going to try to get in touch with my inside guy. I love you. Like I said just buy dry food storage weapons and ammo. You have nothing to lose, it won't go anywhere, I am telling you man just as I have been predicting the future with the shit the Illuminati are doing, I got a bad feeling about this. I will start working on putting together as many pieces of this puzzle as I can.

Ok that was the last pasts guys catch up then get turbo autistic with me and lets dig if you want to help or let me know if you need to explain anything in more detail

The jews and lucaferians know about Sup Forums?

i don't know why insane dudes post their bullshit here when there's /x

Go to
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
use the same co-ordinates for OP pic 13 48 1.0, -8 28 20.5"
select nH under Radio:GHz
under common options change projection to arc
pic related

lol well seeing as how I predicted what happened in VA months before it happened then exposed it the instant it happened. I would say this isn't /x/ buddy. Check the archives I prdcited what happened in VA months ago and posted warnings here for months

>skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
k working on it bro give me a sec

You are ignorant larper or worse, cia trying to fish something out of pol. I always see this kind of threads piping up whenever there is chance that pol actually start calling things by real name, like Rothschild instead of Jew. Remember, Jew was code name for Rothschild not so long ago. 90% of posts and threads on pol in 2017 are made by shills with their own agenda. Nazi take over pol and Jew is now just Jew. Code name for kill all Jews. So psyop is doing great, and nobody is talking about real problem, private, protected from public exposure, owners of federal reserve. $ is only currency printable in unlimited amount.

>13 48 1.0, -8 28 20.5
what are we looking at user? I am fairly educated in physics and astronomy but not enough to speak on this with any authority

Help us understand what the importance of the pic you provided is.....

What's it mean???

You stupid faggot the reason Sup Forums knows jack shit about any of this because of me and a few select others dropping the info here risking lives you faggot POS so fuck off

brother read the thread it isn't very long this is incredibly complex

I have no clue what it is have no education in this field but if you set as pic related thats what you get

sure, thats why you larp about constellations and pepe in the sky with diamonds.

Fuck I don't know any astronomers off the top of my head I will have to look into this and make some calls tomorrow

>pepe is literally in the fucking sky
I want to go back to normal life before memes

Ok, so I read your posts....

So basically the elites know that something is going to happen soon, and they are building underground bunkers to emerge after disaster to rule over what's left, meanwhile all the idiots are too busy to know what's going on with the political distractions?

Is that correct so far?

if that is your opinion leave guy why are you here? People know who I am here my credibility is beyond question
I have gotten this information out to millions at the risk of my won life. Infowars ran a story on the work ym team did exposing the dee state operation in VA. You can kindly fuck off you aren't smart enough to be of any help here anyway or understand any of this

Link to your book? Googling your name only leads to esoteric bs.

yah in a nutshell. I wish you ahd read my book first to get to where we are, but if you want to just take my word for me knowing all of this shit intimately doing a years worth of research and writing a book about it, you are up to speed for the most part. Though this only a fraction of the information I have I wish I could give you an instant but it required a lot of time effort and research for me to get here. But if you want to just ask specific questions about anything that is unclear go for it brother

Whats it for? What is it purpose? Will it affect me in any way? What is reason this is so important?

Credibility demands existence of logic. Sure, they are building bunkers all over world, but this does not help. /k/ helps.

nevermind, not gonna email you, sounds like you might be a data farming CIA/Shareblue agent.

ok whoever emailed me I sent them a link to my book on google drive ffs I got 5 requests fuck it man here I will list it here the NSA, KIKES and everyone already know I am
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWUZrWWdCMGFZVXM

lol guy I have given you links to me exposing the fucking CIA/Deep staet op in VA. Why int he fuck would an alphabet agency "farm" you to look into planetary alignments? FFS do you all think before you type? Besides they know you are already dipshit they run this place

Appreciated, stop using Google if you want to have some shred of credibility.

You didn't click the link did you :D

What exactly is going to happen soon that has the elite spooked?

Databases of woke people are a thing. You are quite naive for someone uncovering the Illuminati and shit.

we get it dude you're kind of a big deal
inb4 me and my team have been risking our lives to get this info out
jokes I'll read what you have put
Oh many reasons, like maybe to create a cover for one, make you seem like you are not CIA

What do you want to discuss stop being so fucking vague

They might have my IP but at least I didn't catch the hypthetical bug in the .docx ...

Seriously, Word?!

link is 404 bro

doesn't matter bro they know who I am already. I am guaranteed on the top 100 FEMA (gulag) list. Nothing you do really matters they have ways of tracking you, you can't even imagine. Unless you are a computer scientist using ultra stealthy techniques they know who you are I promise you. I am a computer scientist and was a professor in computer scientific I have built such technology myself

read the thread brother I put down copy pasta getting ev one up to speed

>Databases of woke people are a thing.
hahahah yah no shit brother see they have you in it already

Nope, still online: Communism The Birth Of White Supremacy.docx
Dude I am not talking about you being the target but you being the honeypot. If you want to appear legit, upload the raw text to pastebin or a .txt to MEGA.

bro I am not trying to brag telling you they know who I am, they have told me in no uncertain terms

>using ultra stealthy techniques

loooollzzzzzz

LARPer, you don-t know anything about net do Y.
NAME ONE.

read the thread dude that is why I put the info there

Very well, just answer me this....

How. Do. WE. Survive?

Can we even survive?

>Seriously, Word?!
lol what else would I use? It is the manuscript dude. My editor and use it. The printed copy won't be out for another few months if we all live that long

Then its probably my exit node IP google ban. They like to hate me :D

>upload the raw text to pastebin or a .txt to MEGA.
bro this is my book it is being published and will in stores soon. I didn't write it to give it away I am just trying to help you guys out man and hopefully help you be prepared for whats coming. I really don't care any of you choose not to dl or read it that's on you man. Just like the occult societies putting th information in plain sight in movies, books, songs etc with predictive programming and revelation of truth I am only putting the info into the ether it is up to you to educate yourself brother but I will help as much as I can

The earth is a sphere?

Is this book bullshit? archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

David Icke? Redpill me on loosh.

Is this webm that delusional, he grabbed that because he thought he was floating away, he was stabilizing him and pulling him back towards the camera

Shill here. What are we talking about again?

Ignore all of this. It is not true. It is used to control you.

Move by your own terms, not theirs.

fuck man I honestly don't know, I don't have access to this kind of information I have no idea what to expect from this event but I think we can have a pretty good idea from the Epic Of Gilgamesh and flood story from the bible. I mean there are massive underground bunkers and tunnels being built all over the globe I imagine some serious shit will happen. I would buy MRE types of food to last a few months, gas, guns and ammo. I really don;t know much about prepping myself ask a survivalist is what I am going to do. I also want to talk to an astronomer and physicist about possible things to expect from this type of event. I only put this shit together today man. I am a newby just like you which I wanted you guys to get in here and help me look more into this and spread it around. We need some turbo austists

Let me summarize this for everyone.

Buy my book goyim.

plus this is just a theory. But if you read my book you will also see regardless if this is true or not you will need this shit anyway because of what the kikes are doing if their motive is the theory I present. Well their motive is the same both ways the only question is how it is going to be implemented through war or this global castropohy either way you need to get prepped

Sorry to break it to you, they are hanging from wires and use zero g planes to simulate what we think is zero g

da fuq where did you get this?

Bump
/x/ is the lowest iq board

flat earth is Illuminati psyop bro I go into it in deatil here archive.is/NJNRV

Not Icke brother got no idea what loosh is

nothing has been used to control me brother I am god tier red pilled. I know their motivations, means, and mo. It never hurts to be prepared for all eventualities especially when they require the same state of preparedness see
I am a Buddhist and scientist I am not prone to hysterics or hyperbole. I am only telling you what I know, Do what you will with it

You're retarded and your own prison.

hahah coming from someone in the matrix that is rich brother but thanks

ignore this shill.

lolz prob not a shill he prob doesn't even know the matrix was based on reality

excellent list whoever made it gets top marks thanks

>Donald Trump supposedly a 33rd degree mason.
>Starts at Oregon, The 33rd state.
>The path of the Eclipse will end in South Carolina which is at the 33rd parallel north.
>September 23rd is 33 days after August 21st.

Stay safe friends.

sauce for Trump being a mason?

Also yes the eclipse is coming and 9/23 shit is gonna get real

>mfw everything user is saying appears to be true.

Just cuck my shit up sempai.

The elite can have this world. They've outdone themselves. We were all too stupid to stop fighting each other and prevent this. Let them have it. I just want the peace of death.

throw a rock in india and it'll kill 6 people

>Image of Kek in the sky

Perhaps our willpower is coalescing into reality?
Like what happened with Yahwey wayback when

brother I have done a year of research on all of this and just went deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole and put all the puzzle pieces together. As I said this last part is just a theory, as it is very difficult to prove whether it is true but my book is indisputable fact. Either way a shit storm is heading our way. Watch the videos and look into tolkien's inspiration for LOTR, giant skeletons that have been uncovered and hidden etc. Ancient aliens proof of advanced tech far older than current history tells us civilizations is. This is just a very educated guess based on 2 decades of knowledge and research reading 100's of books and watching years of my life worth of documentaries etc I leave it to each person to decide it's validity based on their own reserach

Never Give Up user, we are all connected and we are all beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg