Should Trump just step down?

I fucking love Trump, and I'm not a shill, but it's honestly just too much. The left is batshit insane, and it's driving me insane. I just want to return to normalcy. Give me another corrupt empty suit in White House, I don't care anymore.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

>waaaaahh having President Trump is just too much fun!! ;__;

the ride is only just beginning friend.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you lose is just as likely

We still need to see it through.

>I fucking love Trump

No you don't. Rally behind your President.
He needs your support now more than ever.

No, I wouldn't like that. Trump must do what's best for himself, though.

Can you explain why you're indulging shills

You're a pathetic person lmao

Never.

8 more years

why should we stop if the left isn't stopping?

And what fucking message would that send? Throw a fit in the street, attack people, pull down some statues and eventually you'll get your way? No fucking way. Trump has to be president now forever.

Inflammation and pus is part of the healing process. Stay the course.

It's exhausting

DONT GIVE IN OP

for real though, I kinda feel the same way. But we got this far, we have to ride it out.

Yes absolutely.

Emperor Donald J. Trump of the United States of America.

No.

So go ahead and stop pussy, no one is asking you to stay. Fuck off.

nice try shill

Wimp
No you for you

Don't give up.
Don't become blackpilled.
Remember how we felt with all the lying polls right before the election. We can break through again.

You're just tired of winning. Put it all out of mind for a few recovery days and you'll be ready for more TRUMP!

No one said making America great again would be easy

are you feeling sleepy?

>I will convince them to dump Trump

Get the fuck out. I love Trump.

>I'm not a shill
Stopped right there

Sage everywhere

Find the Lord

Stop being such a pussy. Why do you give a fuck what they think about you? Be sure of yourself. You know what kind of man you are. Why listen when someone who doesn't know you tries to explain how their feelings dictate who you are and what you are allowed to do. You are a worm. Act like a God damn man goddammit.

They both have good points, gonna pick both

Except one is literally what Jesus said and promoted and the other is the edited version.

>but it's honestly just too much

What are you talking about. Trump is the best president ever. He is not afraid to tell it like it is. I hate politicians that tip toe arond sensitive issues. Screw political correctness. What did he do wrong lately? Nothing from what I can see. He condemned both the alt-left and alt-right. Which he should because both sides are at fault for what hapened on Saturday. The media is corrupt beyond belief they are constantly trying to make Trump look bad it makes me sick.

No. Flawed as he is, he's about the only foothold we have left to still possibly squash the coming communist insurrection.

normalcy is cuckoldry. die on your feet or suck dick on your knees for the rest of your tiny meaningless life.

>I fucking love Trump
good goy!

Ignore all shill threads. Stay focused men. Conservatives are winning the culture war.

>Trump
>conservative
He is a capitalist and globalist like all the other good goys

Toughen up, Buttercup.

sage

Nice try, Kikebi

>Trumpgoy
>calling others kike

Man up buttercup.
Think what you will in your mind, but to friends, family and coworkers, remain steadfast in your silence, pride and masculinity. They will know which way your dick swings, even if in your heart you don't believe it. Then, when this media firestorm passes by the weekend (it will) and some new plot twist implicating the former regime drops (it will, Trumps sitting on a mountain of them), you will look even more like the smug, confident pussy slayer they think you are.
Go around expressing doubt, and the next moment things tick up, youll look like a wishy washy bitch.
We need men right now.

He's accepted giving up any shred of normalcy in his life 2 years ago. He's in it for the long haul

Gas thyself heathen, problem solved

He should step down a few hours before the midterms to hurt the Republican party.

Trump is a true American hero and we must stand behind him under all circumstances! He is under attack and we must be his shield! Trump will advance our agenda and Make America Great Again!!!