White Supremacist Cries After Realizing He Could Be Arrested

>Christopher Cantwell, the vocal white supremacist featured in VICE News Tonight‘s Charlottesville documentary, showed a different side of himself after he realized that law enforcement had issued a warrant for his arrest. Cantwell recorded a video that quickly circulated on social media, showing him crying in fear that the police might hurt him.

>Cantwell told Vice News Tonight, “We’re not non-violent. We’ll fucking kill these people if we have to.” In the video he recorded, which begins with a show of all the guns in his possession, he says to any officers who might see the video, “I’m armed. I do not want violence with you. I’m terrified I’m afraid you’re going to kill me. I really am.”

>He does not mention that black and brown people, of whom he wants to rid the country, feel this fear on a regular basis.

motherjones.com/politics/2017/08/white-supremacist-cries-after-realizing-he-could-be-arrested/

MUH MASTER RACE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n6r6B
youtu.be/uQUrWlraj_4
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_0CCaDI-A
youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to hang out with him until he went off the deep end a couple years ago.The real Chris is nothing but a useless, thrill and attention seeking substance abuser. Of course he's crying, because inside he's a broken loser.

Someone should ask Cantwell how many 1.75 liter bottles of Canadian LTD he polishes off per week. He used to drink that stuff like a fish

video link

linking to mother Jones kys

Read the article

Do and interview

archive.is/n6r6B
I did, but I don't use html 5. Post the fucking video link you stupid cuck.

Damn, Stephan Molyneaxu really sank to a new low what happned to him??

Nigger
youtu.be/uQUrWlraj_4

Chris is going to make those Jews pay reparations.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip

Someone ask him about Chris Hoit

In NY? Who is Chris Hoit?

Pathetic. Begging the police to come pick him up like a homesick child.

He wasn't crying you cunt, you do realize he and others were maced at the rally right? Of course he was crying, not out of emotion but out of pain.
>motherjones
Of course they would paint him out to look as weak as possible

you mean like how he was crying while showing off all his guns in the aftermath of the protest?

In reference to the vice interview which occurred right after the interview, yes, he was still feeling the effects of mace

Interesting...

The thing was that he thought that VICE is a nice Independence news that don't bend facts the way they want, well everything happened completely opposite. Nobody should trust big corporation media anymore.

lmao so good

what a pussy

>Being this big of a delusional closet gay edgelord

Typical. Fucking white men are just pathetic. The real redpill is you cowardly pussies with shitty, unimportant lives, won't sacrifice or do a fucking thing when the hordes of non-whites come for your skins.

South Africa and the migrant invasion of Europe prove it. You're cowards, cucks, and these days, pretty much losers.

The white race can't die off fast enough. The only thing keeping me going is knowing that when we're gone, the Muslims/Browns/Blacks will be brutally genocided by the Jews/Chinese (true master races).

inb4:
>"muh empathy/muh altruism/muh ancestors!"

(don't fucking care faggot)

Wtf do you mean bend the facts? All they did was follow him around with a camera.

Did you even fucking watch it?

fed false flagging

someone tried setting up a libertarian mini state and he showed up there trying to tell everyone to shoot cops, fed fed fed

I agree with this. I have taken a Darwinian position on the white race. If it's not strong enough to survive then it deserves to die off and be taken over by other races and genes. Sure as fuck feels better than following cancerous e-celebs and larping faggots

nice try tranny faggots!

he has nothing to fear and he hasn't said anything incriminating unlike left and antifa morons calling for death of president. They will arrest him, talk to him and let him go without any charges..

I don't agree with his movement per-se but I do support him as a human being and his right to voice his opinion in response to antifa and libertards + libermorons in addition to sjw rejects

Wait, so when Vice was interviewing him he was saying 'yeah we're violent, in fact I'm looking for more ways to be capable of violence.' Then when he gets a wwarrant for his arrest he says 'we were being peaceful and doing our best to stay in accordance with the law.' Jesus Christ what chance do these guys have in an actual race war?

No chance lol. It's all just a meme.

I should have known some charlatan from The Capone Speakeasy would say as much

I couldn't agree more. I have the same outlook. With all of the world's information and knowledge at your fingertips for free or nearly-free, there is no excuse for the behavior of modern whites. Especially the so called "red-pilled" white men who continue to lose every battle and have lost control of every important institution in their war with the Jews.

White men have only themselves to blame for this mess. You were too weak, too stupid, too greedy, and too shortsighted to stop a smaller, weaker, yet more intelligent force from routing you for literally decades if not a whole century.

...but please, go ahead and pretend that Christianity, your endless flaccid whining, and your LARPing will save you.

Finally the human race can be a galactic civilization!

WHEN YOU IN A SHILL THREAD BEIN LIKE. ALL YOU ANTIFA FAGGOTS ARE GOING TO JAIL.

The joke is he was showing off and isn't violent but now I believe antifa are violent animals.

ANTIFA IS ISIS.

ANTIFA ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS, NIGGERS CAN GET SHIT DONE.

Left and all of groups associated with it doesn't cease to amaze me, they claim to be liberal and inclusive and anti nazi yet act like it themselves?!

World has had enough hate for too long, you think there will be peace after Nazi are gone? Are Mexican gangs in USA on same par as Nazi and KKK or since they are part of "oppressed minority" they aren't count as one?

How's Eric "Bike Lock" Clapton doing?

Fish drink whiskey?

>let white master race xd11!!

>lives in white country
>protected by white military
>protected by white police officers
>kept healthy by white doctors
>uses 1st world infrastructure designed by white engineers
>bitches about white people on computers and the internet invented by white people
>using a white language
>probly cries that he doesn't get white pussy
>comes to pol begging white people
to pay attention to him

Made me think
Fucking white people

This was like one or two days after the entire event, he's crying because there's a warrant for his arrest.

BUTTERYMALES
Who gives a fuck about Clinton.
Trump goin down boyyyy

I lost it at around 2 minutes in, when he starts crying about how he's scared that tranny, Chelsea Manning, is going to beat him up.

>Trump goin down boyyyy
and the rest of us with him. I wish you luck in the wars to come

youtube.com/watch?v=X4_0CCaDI-A
>waaaaah, my actions have consequences
>All I wanted to do was be a Nazi in public and suffer no backlash whatsoever, is that too much to ask?

It's fucking hilarious.

hahahaha

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!

They just talked about cantwell on the five! It's happening!

i never thought i would finally see proof of a false flag

and here it is

Notice how respectfully changes the pronoun from him to her when referring to Manning.

Pathetic.

>trusting VICE
What the actual fuck

>He wasnt crying
>Of course he was crying

Nazi LARPers get their asses kicked and run out of town by SJW's. Now they're crying on the internet. How embarrassing for you guys

imbecile

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's fucking over for you alt right turds.

damn not even albinism helps that ugly nigger

He didn't trust vice, he uploaded the full interview because he knew they were communists.

One more antifa martyr and anything that was right wing becomes a terrorist organization nationwide. Antifa becomes media heroes, and will attack any gathering of conservatives without repercussion. We must rebrand, and this will require great sacrifice.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold events over clear and local examples of oppression and abuse...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

The game has changed. They have a martyr. We need scores of martyrs before we can ever shake off this violent nazi oppressor label, because otherwise nobody will see past the media blindfold unless our broken bodies are shown to all.

faggot. the mace was days ago.

cointelpro. both the 'nazi' and mother jones.

can anyone explain me why exactly
he could get arrested? ive read a couple of article but nothing specifies it.

Obvious you've never been maced/pepper sprayed.

Top fucking kek! Sup Forums crying like a bitch!

What a fucking twat

>pwease mister policeman we're peaceful i promise ;_;
>it was those mean antifa bullies who started it ;_;

HAHAHAHAAHA what a cunt

Why does the alt-right attract such losers?

and the video was taken on the night of the rally

Another CIA actor put forth as "our leader". Yawn

you're on Sup Forums

>He does not mention that black and brown people, of whom he wants to rid the country, feel this fear on a regular basis.
Nice, unbiased reporting right here folks.

I've been pepper sprayed and tear gassed before. cantwell and maced alaska are flimsy cunts

Alt left pls go

This is what the controlled opposition looks like

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally who? None of these e-celebs represent Sup Forums, and neither does the alt-right.

Fuck me what's happened to this board. Not even 3 months ago literally everyone knew Spencer and his ilk were trouble. Even the redditors are better at growing than that mong.

Baked Alaska wasn't maced. He had some kind of bleach like solution thrown in his face, could suffer permanent eye damage now.
If you are maced it doesn't matter if you can take the pain it irritates your eyes making them red and water.

He released this video on Saturday/Sunday

You can hear how fucked up his lungs and sinuses are. He had been bear maced, tear gassed, pepper sprayed, and got acid on his head.

It doesn't matter that that is true, because they will just laugh about it.

>"Muh master race"
>posts with a Nazi flag

???

How will he be a racist if he can't see color?

>could suffer permanent eye damage now.
Good, he deserves that for spreading nigger cancer.

You do realize there is a far larger right wing community outside of Sup Forums? Cantwell has been around for ever, and his history can be easily traced.

Really don't get this meme. ATF/FBI would be doing these ops anyways not the CIA.

Glad to see this is how you treat people who would go in the street and fight communists for you.

White cucks are pathetic.

I'll wait until he coughs up the medical report. "permanent eye damage" ffs that hospital pic didn't even show inflammation.

you sound like you are trying pretty hard, word of advice....avoid all of these people on both sides. all of this shit is fake as fuck and anyone that isn't in on the game is going to get shredded eventually.

He seemed to be in good form on the Daily Shoah earlier.

go back to r/chapotrap house faggot

Exactly, if we all blind ourselves we won't be able to see it is a nigger committing 50% of all violent crimes and we won't racists!

Shut up faggot

I gotta ask is he a repressed faggot? My gaydar reads yes since i saw him on vice. He overemphasises his machoness sooooooo much!

he cries because this is the only thing going on in his head right now
youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

Yeah Chris cries all the time, he is an emotional guy. I think he has cried on live streams of Radical Agenda before, kind of like how Hitler would cry at musical concerts.

No big deal really, he is upset about the situation, but I don't see why he would release a video of himself crying and posting his number. He could be fucking around.

That's pretty fucking gay.

thanks faggot, now go fap to it

Thats him right now, a White nigger

What they arresting him for? Inciting violence?

He cries because he's a pathetic larping faggot.

He beat up a bunch of anti fa, I think that's what the alleged warrant would be about.

Oh, ok

Yeah, and all those faggots had nothing to do with Trump winning, and are assblasted that it was actually new schools of meme culture and anonymous mass uprising that did it.

These faggots are coat tail riding thinking they're not, but they are.

They are nothing but a disservice to the entire cause and everytime they rear their heads, Trump and the entire movement gets knocked down rungs.

They need to quit and fuck off.

Who voted for Trump?

Fed up people, everywhere. Women, men, faggots, mexicans, black people. Anyone and everyone, half the US.

Did any of them do it because of the KKK, Nazism, Richard Spencer or this faggot? No.

They are active poison to the movement. They are old world ideology that doesn't work and will not work because it is ingrained too much into society with it's brand and imagery as an enemy.

When it was about "cartoon frogs" alone, was when it was it's most dangerous too them. Now that it's got the literal nazi flag attached to it, it's been hurt a fucktonne.

Fuck.

Off.

He gon get a good dicking by juan and tyrone.

they were stupid enough to engage in street fighting without covering their faces. even the antifa mongrels are intelligent enough to do that. I guess they wanted to be martyrs?

Thanks, but I'm doing just fine fapping to Christopher Cantwell crying like a bitch. Those tears will make good lube in prison.

>You do realize there is a far larger right wing community outside of Sup Forums?
The alt-light and thedonald being the largest by far. Both of those groups have done more for white identitarianism than anyone else in the movement.

Sup Forums has always stayed in the background because even year-old newfags understand that the views here are currently unpalatable to most. Spencer is doing the opposite of what we need.

>Glad to see this is how you treat people who would go in the street and fight communists for you.
Go back to /leftypol/. Street brawls are for degenerates and only serve to discredit the agitators. i.e. the idiots who surrounded antifa with torches.

this whole thread is retarded. Arrest warrants are kept secret. The police don't let you find out that they're looking for you.