Am I fucking insane?

I watched Trumps press conference where her condemns the right and the left and then berates the media for tying to make it look once sided

This is what everyone is up in arms about? This is what is causing a complete meltdown and the second coming of the brownshirts

Have I lost my mind becuase what trump said was completely reasonable.

If this is the level of insanity in the left then the only result will be war

>Have I lost my mind becuase what trump said was completely reasonable.

No you haven't, the media has lost their minds entirely. They've blown this completely out of proportion and what they're doing is just going to make things worse.

But worse for whom?

I saw it too. And no you have not lost your mind. There are strange things happening, and all kinds of identity politics types are being used as dupes. The neocons/neolibs will not be gainsaid and will not be destroyed. They have more power than many realize. We need to keep fighting them. Instead of DIVIDING into races and agendas, we need to be fighting the globalist scum.

Of course it was reasonable.
They don't care.
Leftists do not care about truth or reason or anything like that.
It is a mistake to think of them like they're actual people.

For everyone. They're just creating a bigger divide that is going to lead to more violence.

Who is pushing the Russian narrative? Who is trying to destroy Trump?

The alt left claim they are beating nazis. So it's fine for them to beat people with bats and using mace.

this

Sam is such a shitlord.

The purge is close at hand. Never forget the 100th million get.

Our race is whats under attack.

No user. Most people do not live in a bubble where they are inundated by news all day. Most people do not even watch any news at all during the course of an average day, as strange as that may sound.

All of this hubub about fascists etc. is not penetrating to the average person, and what little it did penetrate will be inoculated by the president's remarks and the media's transparent grasping/overreach.

I know this is hard for the avg Sup Forumsack to comprehend, because this board is the most hyper-political of the hyper-political, but this is the truth.

In addition, antifa is a tiny group of rejects who get bussed in and many of them are unironically paid agitators. This whole thing is a tempest in a teapot.

When your average normie does happen to see these events, their first thought it along the lines of "where was the outrage when a BLM sniper killed cops in Dallas for being white," or insert any other similar event (torturing a white handicapped trump supporter, dragging a trucker out of his vehicle a beating him 'till brain damage, Berkeley, etc).

Other normies are currently wondering why they haven't heard a word about Russia, if they are wondering anything political at all, which most aren't.

Believe me, what little impact this has, will blow back in the legacy media's face and injure their credibility like never before.

Ever since the explosion of the USS Maine, the media have NEVER been fair or impartial. If it bleeds, it leads.

This was always going to end in violence. Significant violence. America is at an point where their racial and ideological divide is to deep to be reasoned with. Normally a war follows and shows the real balance of power between those groups. This will happen in Europe too, if they don't get their shit together soon.

Yup. What do you do to your enemy? You dehumanize them. What do you think the nazi larpers have been doing? We are being guided away from the real enemy. Those demons are in high positions of power and will not allow any sort of nationalism to exist. They are dividing us who should be in alliance.

But what is their end goal then? Just creating chaos? Do they want Europe and the US to become more and more right wing?
Without that stupid media Trump wouldn't even be president.

Obviously you haven't lost your mind. Obviously Trump was bringing in tough talk where tough talk was needed. The media HATES this. The media HATES that you are being rational.

That's how violent and insane the modern left is. Telling them they shouldn't be violent makes them wanna kill everyone to the right of Mao.

>Shitty meme
>Redditposting
>Way too obvious
Go to sleep Spencer!

>i can't understand context
Imagine if Obama said both sides caused the Orlando Nightclub attack. If you can't understand why this would be political suicide you're a >80IQ subhuman retard and deserve to die out in the first place.

The greatest madness comes from those who seek answers from one who provides what they seek.

The masses don't want an answer. They want more madness.

Actually he needed to specifically call out nazis who were at the fucking rally. Even for alt-right queefs like you should have realised you were all going to get tarred with the same brush.
That was your chance to say, "hey fuck these nazis" but you didn't. You thought it was cool and edgey.
And now you're all crying about it.

You are absolutely 100% sane in your perceptions. It is the MSM and a large part of the masses fed by its propaganda who are insane. I share your incredulity.

did they hit the shooter with a baseball bat before he started shooting?

>The Board of the Rings

Except he already did say "fuck these Nazis" right from the start, but nobody cared because apparently that didn't count.

So fuck you, you lying piece of upside-down shit.

Not even comparable you dumbass

There wasn't a braw between fags and Muslims at nightclubs streaching back for several months that finally erupted in serious violence

Kill yourslef

>stupid media

and not putin

plus both sides caused the terror attacks on the US

Sam literally backpack-carried Frodo through the end-game...

Trump is the only US politician to be completely rational and not spit out whatever agenda is popular.

He's a person who actually thinks for themselves. And this is coming from someone who has never really liked him.

>That was your chance to say, "hey fuck these nazis" but you didn't.
Why should we? We either sympathize with nazis or we straight up are nazis. I used to be an open-borders ancap. Now I'm a straight up fascist with an AR-15 begging for commies to start the big happening.

>I share your incredulity.
as do I, there is enough blame for all parties and we can thank the white supremacists for slowing conservative political momentum

trump is going to win 2020 right?

this news conference really helped me reinforce my support for him.

At the rally alt-rights stood proudly next to the idiots with swastika. Throughout the lead up to this Alt-rights have run with the 'hitler dindonufin" bullshit. Get over yourself. You guis fucked up. And my IP address is not my nationality. Some people actually travel.

If there is an election he's going to win it or he'll be dead

I think they using it to roll out obama's return to the public stage

He told the truth. These liberals have never been told the truth before and it angers them when someone reminds them of their disconnect with what they think and reality. These people are dangerous.

Yes Trump is going to win in 2020. Trust in the media falls every month. Trump cleared the hurdle in 2016, right behind "grab them by the pussy" video and the media selling Trump as Hitler. There's going to be less than half the hurdle to clear in 2020, 4 years of tough Trump is only going to earn him support, not lose it.

Literally everyone and that is what they want. They have been pushing this race baiting bullshit since Ferguson.

but how many real people actually buy the narrative they're pushing? as many as bought the russia narrative?