In revenge for the removal of the Robert E Lee statue why not vandalize the Fearless Girl statue...

In revenge for the removal of the Robert E Lee statue why not vandalize the Fearless Girl statue. It appears to be made of bronze which could be cut using an angle grinder or a plasma cutter.

You only need 2 people to effectively pull this off.

bump

Because cops protect it.

It would prove nothing.
This is a shill thread. sage.

I thought it was meant to be there temporarily only either way

We don't vandalize low hanging fruit. Nice try kike. Only niggers do that.

next to the statue of liberty, its probably one of the most trafficked / observed statues at the moment. it'd be better to support the bull artist

In the middle of NYC.
You may be able to manage in the middle of the night
Maybe lay her under the bull and drizzle some thick white cream all over her

You should attack a Washington statue, then claim that it was, because he was an evil white slaver.

Pigs can be distracted. A traffic accident could take it out,...

T. Antifag shill who has never used an angle grinder berofe

confirmed sex addled leftist

>They destroy statue of war general
>We destroy statue of little girl
Do you faggots into optics at all? I'm seriously convinced that 90% of these calls to action are made by leftist agitators.

>drizzle some thick white cream all over her
at least this wont land you overnight in jail

You guys don't realize anything you do, will be amplified by x1000. If the left does something like it, it won't even get 5 mins of coverage. Stop acting like brainless fools and be smart.

Don't fucking give them more ammunition, you idiot. Don't sink to their level and break the property but you can protest by it for removal of statues like the commie ones.

SURE THING MR FBI
WELL GET RIGHT ON IT
twat

what do statue lives matter now too?

lol you don't need a fucking plasma cutter, you can braze with relatively low heat, a portable oxy-acetylene torch would melt that thing like butter

you could put an oxy-acetylene torch into a backpack and fuck it up pretty good before anyone realizes, I bet

you could also just shoot it...

don't tell the niggers

Just paint her face white. Low effort, much distress. Though I don't know what kind of paint you should use to really make it long lasting.

it would be a suicide mission, and i have plans for the weekend

Just run it over with a Charger

Why bulldoze a house that's on fire? I'd argue that the fearless girl is one of the most important statues in the US right now.

Get the Gypsies on the case, they can get a good penny out of all that metal

Turn it into a Pepe statue as well

>destroying a statue of a little girl
>implying there's any conceivable way that could go well
Instead, add something to it to change the meaning. Something like a statue of a strong male father figure by her side. Libs will still chimp out and normies will be redpilled when they see the insane reactions to something so harmless

any time some faggot on here starts talking pedo shit or sexual imagery in general he's probably some fucked up liberal mental case

Fearless girl is normie tier. Take down MLK.

>why not vandalize the Fearless Girl statue

Because it's in the middle of Manhattan and Trump supporters are afraid of big cities.

Dont even fucking dare you fuck!

Spraying it with hydrochloric acid would be the way to go.

> Flag
> We

Yeah guys, let's just go tear down a statue in the middle of the financial district in Manhattan. If somebody actually pulls this shit off I swear.

Someone should weld a feminine penis onto here so it can transgenders can steal another female accolade.

Facts

I'm sure that would go over real well and win over loads of people.

Hey, Shadman.

YOU KNOW WHO ALSO VANDALIZES STATUES?

YOU DUMB NIG NOGS!

this

why not leave it alone and show everyone you're better than altleft?

That's a shill idea if I've ever seen one.

Instead of tearing down shit, start a public funding drive for trannies to transition back to manhood. Something a bit more sly and with good optics.

Any kind of chemical you can throw on it to degrade it in any way?

don't any of you wonder why none of this pops off in NYC? because the NYPD will not allow it. anybody starting shit there is going to come up against the most well-prepared anti-terrorist police force in the country. that statue might as well be surrounded in electrified barbed wire.

Shadman drew this,

Photoshop MAGA hat on girl, Photoshop Antifa Flag on bull, call it a day.

Note to OP: you can't look up her skirt. Sorry.

Omg plz someone be dumb enough to do this

You fags just keep defeating yourselves

THIS

oh please god yes. that thing is an absolute abomination

So get a nigger. Just crash pos car into it and take the wreckless driving charge. Don't say shit to the cops and get a lawyer. A public defender can get you a reduced sentence on something that really looks like an accident.

Why stoop to their level?

Nitric acid eats copper bronze is 90% copper, use your brain white man.

It's just a nothing burger statue of a little girl. Only people like Podesta would want to touch this. Saged.

Best piece of art of this century.

That's a reason fucking stupid idea.

What does that statue even mean?
IS it in memory of the worlds youngest matador or something?

we need a hero to do it

If I were in NYC I would drive thru that nonsense statue.

No guy's, we glue cotton balls to statues of black historical figures. Thus becoming white washed, and now the blacks have to literally pick cotton again.

Honestly, if you're going to tear one of those statues down, it should be the bull.
It's a representation of Baal/Moloch, an ancient pagan god of child sacrifice as well as the golden calf of idol worshiping.

Love it.

I think it's more like 99%. The other 1% are just retarded.

You're not gonna get away with cutting that thing down, but u could spray paint on it and run

be funny if someone carries it off

>In revenge for the removal of the Robert E Lee statue why not vandalize the Fearless Girl statue. It appears to be made of bronze which could be cut using an angle grinder or a plasma cutter.
I do not condone the removal or defacement of ANY public installation.

However, if you want to "cut" bronze/brass quickly, you can use a 1/8th or larger 60-10 welding rod and a decent gas welder. Set your amps as high as you can, and put your hood down. It burns a nice clean cut.....careful of the hot sparks.

I'm actually in New York right now, but I'm not ride side enough to do that

Area code? 718 here.

This would be hilarious. Do not attempt to damage the statue though, it's not going to get us anywhere. Most Americans see antifa as a bunch of retards. Silent majority, don't do anything to fuck it up.

your minds are inspiring.

dont you dare touch our strong white girl statute

no need, the commies will come for her soon enough
"liberals get the bullet too", remember?

Of course he did

>angle grinder
>plasma cutter

JUST HIT IT WITH A FUCKING CAR AND DRIVE OFF. JESUS.

Why do you try and over complicate things?

Bukakke it, even better.

Make the fearless girl stand next to the bull, facing the same direction. Problem solved.

Yeah.

The silent majority is quickly becoming a silent minority.

It never works out well for silent minorities.

fbi pls go.

I have forwarded this thread to the NYPD.

without the little white girl's vagina, none of you nazis would have ever been born. respecten sie das ladypussy

>Drive in to a metal object and just drive off

And the car will be completely undamaged, right? Boy, you yanks are dumb

The statue is privately owned by very, very rich people, so please vandalize it so we can all laugh when you're forced to replace it.

I don't think white cops give a shit anymore. They would probably let t\you kill a nog in broad daylight THEN arrest you instead of preventing the crime. white cops are the number 1 victims of BLM.

Hey I'm extremely leftist and say go for it!

PLEASE vandalize it. It would be the best gift ever to us.

Literally wasn't a statue of a general. It was a statue of a fictitious being in a soldier's uniform devoted to deaths in the war.

don't go after a little girl, jesus christ Sup Forums

you want 99% of the country to oppose you?

go after lenin if you're going to hit anything

Indeed, together they represent the cultural marxists being sacrificed on the altar of Molek when the globalists assume full power. As they always are when "Communism" aka globalism comes into power.
See on YT: Yuri Bezmenov.

My kingdom for a statue of Barbara Streisand!

Do it right about where the clit would be for maximum keks.

Just went over the George Washington Bridge, just on a road trip thru here tho

We don't drive mini coopers and other midget-mobiles over here, dumbass. My truck would plow through that bronze piece of shit in a heartbeat.

Just docx the niggers responsible. And send ta info to the police and right]wing reporters.

>kekistan
>makes fun of other flags
I bet you're a leaf in disguise anyway

Is it bolted to the ground?
Can we steal it and release video of rape?

im suprised no one has decided to just thermite a bunch of metal statues

Checked