What can we do to stop Asian genocide?

What can we do to stop Asian genocide?

Kill them.

1: remove asians from white countries
2: remove whites from asian countries
In that order

There's like 2 billion of them there's no genocide.

Whites are like less than a billion.

We all know what "Made in China" implies. I don't know how you could be stupid enough to want your children made in China.

>"help me save my race, user-kun!"

>meanwhile irl

There's literal billions of them on this planet. They breed like crazy with one another. You can order them in bulk and still not put a single dent in their global population.

Most East Asian women are hideous. But when they're attractive, man, they're REALLY attractive.

ASian and white mixture is one of the weakest mixture on this planet. The superior mixture has always been white and black.

>"I'm so glad to have you in my life, user. Let's save the Asian race together."

Fucking weeb racemixing trash

>most people are hideous

You dont. You let people live and do what they want. As long as nobody's getting raped, it really shouldn't matter who's fucking who. If its about something as asinine as ensuring survival of a race, an entire race can literally be reborn via artificial gametes taken from the grave used to conceive a child, and then a surrogate can carry the child to bring it back from extinction. Alternatively they can have reservations. Not to mention, odds are no given race will ever die since women of pretty much all races prefer their own men first and foremost (asians are questionable here, but as others have stated their numbers and bredding patterns are such that this would never realistically be a problem).

Just let people live, man.

>tfw you'll never meet a cutie patootie like that and impregnate her

I remember this image being posted in /x/ a while ago. There's supposed to be something really spooky in it but no one really know what it is. Some people speculate that she is wearing a mask.

*asian and black
ftfy
Asian intelligence and black fast twitch. Literally running a monitored eugenics program with NBA and NFL players with asian chicks would actually unironically produce some crazy fuckhuge genius monster spawns, especially after a generation or two when all the DNA mixing kinks have been worked out.

Allegedly, it's because the girl in that picture is already dead.

Her eyes look soulless and empty

>she

That's like saying most asian women are 3/10 but those who aren't are 10/10. Stupid. They fall in a normal distribution like anything else.

>Most East Asian women are hideous.

I wouldn't go that far, but the Japanese are the only ones who seem capable of producing an appreciable number of attractive women without plastic surgery and makeup (though they don't have very good bodies.)

Though IMO southeast asians can sometimes be better looking than many Chinese and especially Koreans (the absolute least attractive asians, but they're not short.)

I agree though, when they're good looking they're among the best possible.

>the Japanese are the only ones who seem capable of producing an appreciable number of attractive women without plastic surgery and makeup

More like
>asians are the ones who seem capable of producing an appreciable number of THIN women without plastic surgery and makeup

Which is close enough to 'attractive' when compared to white fat cows.

Mostly everyone is hideous.

We cant quit yerrow pussie

asian comic thread?

We already have "Asian """intelligence"""" and "black fast twitch." It's called the neanderthal. Unfortunately, they admixed with homo sapiens.

How could the original artist fuck up something so simple?

So basically a white mother will produce beautiful children while an asian woman can ruin even good genetics?

took me a minute. hahaha

the guy has heaps of comics on his site. each more shitter then the next

My theory is that women give up their cultural identity for their husbands when they marry outside their race.

So asian woman disregard their asian identity embraced their white husband, and have asian sons who are rejected and get fucked up

Whereas white women give up their white identity embrace their asian husbands and have asian sons who aren't rejected and don't get fucked up