Why should the statues stay up?

why should the statues stay up?

would you fags be this mad if statues of communist leaders were being pulled down?

the more that go down the stronger we grow

is that a rare pokemon?

Yes. When history is relegated to the museum, it means it is dead history. People do not want their heritage to die.

God, Robert Lee and Jeff Davis are rolling over in their grave at this pic rn

No because communism is evil.

if we were talking about russia taken down monuments and statues honoring the generals and soldiers of the USSR, yes, i wouldn't be okay with it. thats a disrespect not only for the history of your country but also for those that fought in those wars.

But those statues are staying up and ours are coming down. I don't give a shit about communist statues I want mine protected.

You are destroying culture and that's bad. piece of forged metal never did anything to you.

Yes, i get mad when any piece of history gets destroyed

Did they seriously just topple it? Why the fuck wouldn't they just normally remove it and put it in storage in some warehouse or museum as a historical artifact?

basically the opposite desu

>implying the confederacy was good
I understand commoners just fighting for their homelands, but seriously, what a shit society to try to defend. Honestly they should've just let slavery end and spared themselves and everyone a lot of suffering.

>recycle symbol
>when you're posting with a UK proxy but want people to know you're a russian
now I know what it's for

>Yes, i get mad when any piece of history gets destroyed
I do too, except when a bunch of autistic faggots view that "piece of history" as a living validation of their crazy bullshit. Then fuck it.

Do this one or STFU, we will even help you do it

>would you faggots stand up for your enemy
how retarded can you be OP

good, fuck those traitors to the usa

They don't though. Right wing rallies didn't come together to praise Confederate statues, they're the response.

In the beginning of this, antifa went around tearing these down. Right wing rallies formed to say "hey don't tear those down".

The idea that it's all about "hate" it an antifa lie, CNN is alt-left

>Right wing
right wingers want to let the poor die in the gutter

these fucks want to go out and kill normal productive people because they have the "wrong" ancestry

literally a whole different level of evil

>The idea that it's all about "hate" it an antifa lie, CNN is alt-left
Faggot, do you think you're fooling literally anyone with that crap? Like we can't see you or read the shit you post here? Eat a dick.

Robert E Lee didn't even approve of statues and said we should fucking get over the civil war to move on as a country, faggots

Degenerate scum like you will not be allowed to fester. You're already doomed to die out.

Pretty sure you got that backwards, bucko

Those communists weren't Americans. Besides the only Confederate statues I want torn down are of Albert Pike. Fucking Mason's and their Lucifer worship, Jahbulon isn't a secret anymore

>ours
>mine

Who the fuck are you?

American communist leaders who represent one side of a faction, practically representing half of the country and a culture that lost in an American civil war? Maybe. Since that doesn't exist, no.

why should we record anything that happens? Why do we put tombstones over graves, why do we remember events on the anniversary of their occurrence? Hell, why do we even have the concept of past, present, or future?

after all, we've always been at war with the White Man, he has always been racist to the ambiguously brown men and women who founded the United States with their bare hands

you fucking faggot shill

Because those statues were publicly created and planed on public property and were destroyed by outside agitators not even from Durham or even North Carolina.

>why should the statues stay up?
Because we want them to.
>would you fags be this mad if statues of communist leaders were being pulled down?
No.

So will they be tearing down Auschwitz next?

>defending communism
>the most evil garbage of mankind

Really user? pic related.

Lol what a nasty looking white chick. Why does all the alt left look like a bunch of weirdos.

Saged.

imho they should be taken down and hidden away in storage until we cull the world of hug box sjw fags.. then build a proper worship place for historical figures

>defending communism
what the fuck are you even talking about

but sure, I'll defend communism. AT LEAST THEY BELIEVED IN HUMAN EQUALITY

how about that shit, cucklord?

because they were a literal mob of communists paid by globalist financiers to start domestic upheaval

the law decrees that these statues remain, being a nigger with a twitter account doesn't give these faggots divine power to say otherwise

>chick
Did you just assume xir pronoun?

>AT LEAST THEY BELIEVED IN HUMAN EQUALITY
Equality is evil. Rot in hell.

>I do too, except when a bunch of autistic faggots view that "piece of history" as a living validation of their crazy bullshit. Then fuck it.

sounds like an excuse to censor speech too

JIDF/leftypol/ shill, you cannot use terms like "us" or "we" as if you're a normal poster, no one buys your Marxist shit

Only a braindead neolib could possibly compare LEE to Stalin, who made sure that some of his victims would die of cannablism, massacred his polish allies, caused the sino split, and executed people for what they said.

Lee didnt give a shit about politics and simply wanted to defend virginias interests.

>I didn't read any of the images you posted

Ok man... Keep thinking that. Peace.

Communism has no place in American history.

Equality is not and never will be real. We are all different and there will always be advantages/disadvantages no matter who you are. That is the beauty of true diversity, which your stupid communism doesn't include.

they should still be kept, not destroyed

I hate it because the leftists want to do it. I hate them, so I'll want to do the exact opposite of what they want to do.

But in reality I'm a Yankee and a Unionist and would rather not see the traitors celebrated, I would take them down

>Communism cares about human equality.
Oh please...

>Equality is evil.
OK, remember that's your opinion when everyone is treating you like shit for being a fashy autist

>muh speech
nah, I like to hear your wiggers whine while your precious statues come down

"we" in this case means the rest of humanity. Literally who you're up against, good luck.

nigga how can you read an image, like what the fuck if you have something to say fuckin write are you illiterate lmao

I did and I don't give a shit what it is. It looks like a girl so I will say she is a she. I hope OP is triggered for me insulting his girlfriend.

Hey, wiglet wanted me to come up with something. It's at least their lip service, beats the shit out of "I hate melanin" as a slogan, too

Please tell me that's not like the average american woman looks like

>>muh speech
>nah, I like to hear your wiggers whine while your precious statues come down

you just said that anything that represents ideas and history that you consider to be "wrong" should be taken down because they serve a reminder of said ideas. why shouldn't this same logic apply to speech as well?

They are a part of our history. We already have libs here in Minnesota trying to rename one of our most famous lakes because it was named after some confederate guy or something

Wish I could warp reality like you.

It's a total delusion though.

Unfortunately it's acceptable these days for half the women here to be fat. But no, there are some gym rats who actually care about how they look.

Because it is your fucking history and your roots, you retard.

>would you fags be this mad if statues of communist leaders were being pulled down?

which american commie leaders would that be?

>"we" in this case means the rest of humanity. Literally who you're up against, good luck.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you raiding cupcake faggots ID yourselves so willingly, even after all these years

>americans kicking a fucking statue
HAHHAAHAH and they say they aren't stupid.

>right wingers want to let the poor die in the gutter

daily reminder, it was the right wing which freed the slaves and pushed for equality and civil rights. the white right gave women the vote as well.

Relevant