Predictions for 2020 Thread

Predictions for 2020

In three years, Trump will have won over millions of people on the fence who bought the bullshit in 2016 that he'd be a tyrant/demagogue/racist/joke-celebrity-candidate/insane/etc. Because let's face it, he definitely isn't any of those even in Sup Forums would want him to be.

He will also add many Generation Z supporters who will be able to vote for the first time in their life. They will be a "Trump Youth" like how the 1980s had a "Reagan Youth."

The only ones who'll vote for the Democrats are the screeching, histrionic, violent, race-gender-sexuality obsessed minority, who are going to be a minority in every state except ones like Massachusetts (university students and whites who always vote Democrat, will *almost* go for Trump), Vermont (university students and old hippies, will also almost go for Trump) and Hawaii (minorities, will also almost go for Trump). The only strong Democratic 'state' will be Washington D.C.

California will go red once they're forced to institute proper voter ID laws. There are millions of Republican voters in Cali, many of whom didn't bother voting in 2016 because there was no point. New York will go red because upstate and Long Island and Staten Island are already red, and will go redder. There are also many people in NYC (the ones who aren't frothing at the mouth leftists) who will realize that Trump really is pretty decent at the very least.

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/6ArlZ.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and I'm making this thread from the perspective of someone who lives in NYC. I know a few who are already realizing Trump is actually not as bad as they thought.

And I also know quite a few people born in 1995-1998 (considered Gen Z by some) who voted for Trump

Voter ID laws and discovery of mass voter fraud will also result in that same map. Trump wouldn't have to do anything.

I agree. He won't have to do anything other than keeping things business as usual.

Who /CUNY/ here ?

>Large scale ethnic and racial violence - Africa style
>Consolidation of various tribes into distinct geographical regions
>The breakup of the US and the acknowledgement of Enlightenment Liberalism's failure
>Capitalism flees to the East
>Human civilization regresses into the historical norm of sovereigns and authoritarians

>the most high IQ state is still blue

Sounds about right.

CUNY 4ever

I'm Indian but I am honestly very worried about if whites will be targeted by nigs.

Stay safe and start up tech companies that aren't cucked.

Which one do you go to? I'm currently in QC

Will depend on how much he manages to get done, in particular regarding the wall. Something like this would be my early guess.

Zuckerberg/Sanders will be the DNC ticket. Who knows what will happen next

Trump would have to win like 80% of the white vote everywhere to win like that.

Why would Florida be blue but MN red?

That's because he'll win more of the Hispanic, Asian, Black, etc vote once they realize he's not gonna genocide or even discriminate against them

If Democrats don't get their shit together

If economies continues to great at the rate it is, Trump will probably win. However, we might be on a bubble, which will be a problem if it bursts, even though its cause of Obango's polices.
Also it seems that since "muhhh russia" isn't working, the Democrats are switching back to identity politics, which only hurt them in 2016, so Trump win is actually plausible, but literally some of you have to chill with the Nazi roleplay in public. Larping as the fuhrer is going to only turn off independents, who have gotten with the lefts commie antics.

If he proves that voter ID laws are a necessity, and Cali buckles to it, then the Dems are fucked.

I estimated an increase in racial tension, and more racially motivated voting as a result, meaning that Trump will do better with whites and worse with non-whites. Both states were close in 2016 but Minnesota a large white majority and Florida only a small white majority.

You can play around with these data to see how much he'd need to win.
Florida already has a very high non-white turnout. Also, the voters there are 68% white and 6% Cuban, so over 70% of the voters are from Republican leaning groups.

They are still mentally challenged groups, who will believe anything they here from Cuck Todd and Faggot Cooper.

sounds fun, but very unlikely. Maybe that'll happen in the latter half of this century, beyond 2050

Racial violence against whites will be more exposed in the coming years as Alt-media rises and mainstream outlets wane

that's going to hurt the Democrats big time

I bet Trump could lose support from a lot of Cubans if racial tensions will increase.

Yeah, Trump dropping redpills on antifa and the media's continued ignorance on the topic is gonna backfire bad.

Cubans actually did vote more Republican this election than before. And the ones currently living in Florida are more genetically white. Same actually goes for Puerto Ricans, who still vote like shit. Florida has a lot of genetically "white" to white people living in it.

If racial tensions increase that could still draw more support towards Trump as minorities who look down on their more hateful counterparts get driven towards the Don

you're aiming too low

Right now there isnt a democratic candidate I can think of that would beat him. That being said its probably going to be a close race. It also depends on how much shit hits the fan as we get closer to the election.

idk normies might flock to cuckerberg, even though he's gonna literally allow everyone to fuck us in the ass.

Yeah, no.

This is how 2020 will probably look like, no joke. Texas will probably go blue thanks to both immigrants and massive loss of support for Trump.

Trump is failing in literally all fronts. He will have basically NO SUPPORT in 2020. Need some proof?

Healthcare:
>No Obamacare repeal

Domestic security:
>ISIS is still alive and strong. (he said ISIS would be wiped out after his first 100 days, hasn't happened)
>No wall and Mexico wasn't paying for one anyway
>No muslim ban, immigrants are still pouring into the country. Ivanka saying she wants to take in more refugees
>Not getting rid of DACA

Foreign relations
>Dealt with the North Korea situation horribly, He almost started WWIII
>Same with Syria a few months back
>Almost all world leaders hate his guts and publicly admit it

Treaties
>Got out of the Paris Deal, considered by everyone including climate change experts to be a dumb move.
>His "renegotiate NAFTA" bill is basically TPP 2.0
>Hasn't got out of the Iran Deal, something he promised he would drop out of within his first 100 days

Government control
>"Drain the swamp" yet he appoints the richest corrupt people to be in his cabinet
>Let's federal judges control what he can and can't pass (see Muslim Ban)
>Can't negotiate with the GOP (HIS OWN PARTY) to get stuff passed

Domestic issues:
>tax plan disproportionately benefits the rich & big business
>Promised to start fixing inner cities, hasn't cited plan to do so
>Against net neutrality

Domestic relations:
>Lowest approval rating in history
>Losing support from his own non-Sup Forums supporters, he defended literal nazis
>Race relations are even worse than when Obama was in office

Other:
>Turned his back on Wikileaks and Assange
>Not putting Hillary in prison

>Right now there isnt a democratic candidate I can think of that would beat him
This. Literally whom could they field?

Wow now #ImWithHer. Drumpfs finished. Thanks for the bluepill.

hard to say. I have doubts that they are in touch with reality enough to pick someone who isnt a terrible candidate.

>immigrants
???

The vast majority of those could easily be dealt with by November 2020. Get real

ITS HIS TURN!

>Texas will go blue thanks to immigration

lol
Trump will lose 2020 horribly and that will be the last time the Republicans/Conservatives win a national election.
Enjoy losing control over your own fate.

BECAUSE DEMS FUCKED US GOOD HERE IN MN RECENTLY AND WE'RE MAD REEEEEE

Hell mate, that's a lot of wishful thinking.

Texan here. Whites are 40% of the population. My town is 90% mexican.
Texas will go blue, it's only a matter of time.

the economy is the dark horse in this room, especially if Yellen fucks around

But I have faith that he'll pull through

Yeah, the holocaust.

The only right answer. Who else has a whole stash of Jeb Memes for 2020?

Will we ever see this again?

Trump wins every state but NY and Cali
still loses the popular vote
what happens

Regan gave amnesty and turned California blue forever. So, no.

He should have declared war on Mexico instead

Yeah in 50 years when the US is majority Hispanic and the Republicans have shifted their platform to appeal to them exclusively.

I'm a leaf but I'm visiting New York this week. I went by the Trump Tower protests yesterday and there weren't that many people actually protesting, most were just watching and I overheard people making fun of it and saying what an overreaction it was. I heard similar rhetoric in a restaurant today. This city is FILLED with black people though, that's probably the main reason it goes blue.

This is some top tier trolling

You have to be retarded to consider that gen z.

where are you from? Toronto? Quite a few people here like to visit Toronto for some reason

>Red Maryland in a presidential election year
Complete and utter meme
t. Maryland resident. Hogan only got in cause it was a midterm election and the other guy ran exclusively on MUH FIRST BLACK GOVERNOR OF MARYLAND

>It's over! Drumpf is finished for sure this time!

impeachment of trump tomorrow,
by 2018 complete deportation of neo-nazis, white nationalists, and kkk to ISIS held territory

Nah it's to red, but it will become more red.

i predicted 300 EV last election, I predict 320 for 2020

also they WILL run someone like jeb or romney as 3rd party

Texan here
Not a chance of turning blue for at least 20 years
Texas is doing amazingly well, and the odds of the dems running a pro life candidate is zero.

Holy shit you people are delusional lol

If The Wall doesn't get built, this is the best case scenario.

Red California is more likely than this map. The 90s are over and Bill Clinton never broke 50% due to split vote elections twice, people have wised up since then.

But after those 400 people are gone, what difference does it make?

So many facts that are blantantly false faggot.

Healthcare:
>True, but we all know who is to blame in the Senate

Domestic security:
>What you talking about, ISIS is running like hell and are scared for their lives?
>Wall was meme, only retards expected it to be built. Don't even need it to scare the illegals. You just gotta enforce our policies.
>He is banning immigration from countries suspected for Islamic Terrorism
>Have to fold this point

Foreign relations
>Umm you are actually retarded. North Korea literally backed off, after Trump began saying we are gonna fuck you up if you even try, showing the Kim Jong Un is actually pretty fucking scared.
>Nothing much has happened in syria, other than the Mother of Bombs
>They all are globablist cucks for the most part. We literally don't care, cause their policies are ruining their own countries.

Treaties
>Voters voted to get out of Paris Accords dumbass. It was going to kill a lot of jobs.
>His "renegotiate NAFTA" bill is basically TPP 2.0
>McMaster is cucking him here

Government control
>"Drain the swamp" yet he appoints the richest corrupt people to be in his cabinet
>Let's federal judges control what he can and can't pass (see Muslim Ban)
> Well 4 senators are literally RINOs, and the opposite party is also extremely stubborn to get things passed.

Domestic issues:
>Muhhh wealth inequality
>Promised to start fixing inner cities, hasn't cited plan to do so
>Against net neutrality

Domestic relations:
>Lol polls
>His statement yesterday is only going to shine the light on antifa and their shitty practices.
>No the chimp outs are only happening cause race relations were worsened by Obango

Other:
>He's putting pressure on Sessions to do it, if you have been paying attention.

Fuc off narc

we should do predictions for 2018 midterms instead. do you think they will finally get rid of mccain for his fuckup?

Mccains not running again

hmm we still need to primary the other two faggots that voted against the repeal

honestly i think we could get 5-10 more of /our guys/ in the senate

you seriously think all those states will turn blue just because the wall doesn't get built? Even if more Mexicans go in, it'll take time for them to become citizens and vote

I'm almost certain there will be an engineered bubble pop in 2018 in order to try and sway the midterm elections.

My guess is a toss up between, housing, tech (Twitter goes under causing a market contraction), or healthcare. The resulting crash will be blamed on Trump in an attempt to shore up Dem support in the midterm and hopefully build enough inertia for 2020.

It's going to be a slaughter. Liberal shits and antifa lovers only exist on twitter. The Russia nonsense cost them everything.

Most of the older Cubans here in FL are white. These guys are hard right wing, some even openly fascist. They hate niggers way more than your typical white Republican.

Nice digits. CUNY MS Finance

Funny. I'm a New Yorker visiting leaf land right now. I'm upstate though.

I have no fucking Idea what the Democrats are doing. 70% of Americans oppose removing these statues, I mean this is literally self immolating the party. This not only turns off indies but motivates the right like never before.

i'm from nyc, i voted trump, most of my friends and family voted trump as well. he has a lot of support there.

as blue as it is, about 20% of NYC voters went for Trump, so chances are that everyone here knows at least a few Trump voters, even if they keep it a secret

>AR, TN, UT, LA blue
>Texas somehow losing a 9% lead in Republican votes from 2016 due to beaners.

gr8 b8

Remember the Alamo... is being turned into a UN Multicultural Center.

Huge blue tidal wave coming. Trump has failed to deliver on all promises except for enriching bankers. Literally a NOTHING BURGER President.

People would vote for Clintons rotting corpse over this fucking massive failure.

Wait until tax reform and infrastructure goes down in flames because of Republicans.

Dems will win, and Trump will get back with Schumer and Pelosi who he used to write fat checks to and start signing bills.

And you guys are gonna fucking lose your tiny little Trumpcuck minds. Gonna be glorious.

"A better fucking deal"? that's literally the ONLY thing the Democrats represent. A fucking SLOGAN LOL. Meanwhile all the Democrats do is act like SJWs. I'm actually trying to be helpful. As much as I hate the GOP establishment, The Democrats have completely lost their shit, they are unable to even try politics 101.

When will the Texas turning purple meme die? How many elections does it take?

>Trump flips the West Coast, Virginia and Jew York
What the fuck makes you think that will happen? He may get a reelection, but when Texas flips blue, it is over for GOP

This. Dems haven't changed anything other than their slogan. Trump is bringing back jobs, while they are busy lecturing him that he's being racist.

It will. Whites are only 34% of the births there.

>Texas turning blue
How are you so autistic that you don't even realize that your Mexican voting block will become smaller after Trumps policies.

I am not a liberal it is fact. Non hispanic Whites are 34% of the births in Texas. Every demographic other than Whites vote overwhelmingly blue.

all borders blue

Here we are, the year 2017, and americans are openly cheering that Russia gave them a puppet president.

It's almost like you fuckers want to end up in a tyranny on purpose.

>california
>republican
lol..

>Non hispanic Whites are 34% of the births in Texas
So, Texas will be purple in 18 years?

>Predictions for 2020

> Dems haven't changed anything other than their slogan.

It's borderline plagiarism of Trump.

>blatantly false faggot

>"i have to fold to this point"

pick one

This is what probably what a 2020 map would look like if Trump gets things done and Democrats will run an SJW.

270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/6ArlZ.png

slow and steady...

>young people are more likely to vote democrat
>young people are less likely to vote in general
>18-24 year olds had nearly 30% lower turnout than 65+

As long as millennials and Gen Z (who I predict will be much more moderate) have as low a turnout as they've been showing as of late, they will never change a state as far red as Texas. There's a better chance of MN or some NE state like ME or NH turning red.

Beyond that, Hispanics have the lowest voter turnout of any race, ~20% lower than whites.

They're already fucked regardless