Boston Antifa's new video featuring BG Kumbi, Pupinia Stewart, Dillon the Hacker and more Antifa

Holy shit this is great...

youtube.com/watch?v=EeOkNv6Fmu0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTnheTvuq7E
youtube.com/watch?v=cjImCQQ-tX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if I get 5 (You's) then Hillary goes to prison

if I get 10 (You's) then Trump takes on the globalists

if I get 20 (You's) then Trump serves beyond 2 terms as a world war time president

if I get 30 (You's) then Trump wins WWIII

if I get 40 (You's) then Trump begins colonizing the solar system

if I get 50 (You's) Trump kicks the shit out of the ayyylmaos and conquers their home planet

here's a free (You) to get you plebs started.

how are these people not wholly aware that they themselves look like stereotypical low-test faggots?

what's low-test.

dont say ur mom

you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you

You are aware that Boston Antifa is our troll channel right?

>Genesee

Hipster faggots.

yay

ur dad

Testosterone

no, your mom always has a minimum of 23 inches of testosterone in her at a given time

Adios, Hilldawg

Have a (you)

(you)

>Revealing themselves to be targeted in this socio-political climate that not even the Jew can save them
They're really this stupid, huh?

oh shut your trap. AntiFa are the heroes this country needs in our battle against the rampant spreading of conservative white supremacy/nazism...
you're literally the worst for trying to condemn them.. do you think you can fight violent Nazis who run down countless people in their cars with sunshine and butterflies? no. you have to fight evil. AntiFa are the closest thing our society has to superheroes. they risk their lives and freedom to combat injustice.. many of them get locked up by the dirty cops who are on the side of the Nazis just for speaking out against fascism... if that doesn't make you feel some type of way, then you're just a Nazi sympathizer plain and simple.
I'm tired of hearing that AntiFa, BLM, and Islamists can be equated to American conservative Christian nazism... like are you dumb? how many people have those groups RUN OVER IN A FREAKING CAR?!?
you should take a long hard look in the mirror and delete your comment. it's insanely harmful and offensive.
ANTIFA WE STAND WITH YOU IN THE BATTLE AGAINST HATRED AND CONSERVATIVE WHITE SUPREMACY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS NATION OF DIVERSITY.

Dillon's part... HAHAHA

I had to pause this halfway through and just now come back and finish. Definitely one of my favorites from them. kumbi's confederate flag was a nice touch

Ayyyyy

they are all troll/satire channels

BG Kumbi is funny as fuck

you

I'm curious how you manage to type with that cock so far up your arse?

cute :3

How many for britain to become an empire again?

Fuck you leaf

Brings back memories mang.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTnheTvuq7E

You know you're in Canada right?

lol. i gotta post this one too now youtube.com/watch?v=cjImCQQ-tX8

Thats what I was thinking watching this crap, they all have mental issues and would crumble one on one. These are the types that are passive aggressive in real life situations.

It's satire fyi, they're making fun of antifa

lol, the proudboys clip!

Sad thing is its hard to tell its satire because its so close to reality.