Is it finally going to happen?

Is it finally going to happen?

If he provides proof does the Russia conspiracy finally collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
politico.com/story/2016/10/hillary-clinton-julian-assange-229123
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/clintons-in-north-hatley-pose-for-photos-1.4248214
pscp.tv/JaySekulow/1LyGBEDloDMKN?t=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link reeee

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

>implying russia couldnt pass him the info through an intermediary or annonymously
How stupid are you drumpftards?

> 6 months of accusing russia of leaking.
> Still no proof.
How dense are you liberals?

it already collapsed. the media isnt reporting because they dont take responsibility for lying

you will hear nothing about it anymore unless they can twist something or mueller's commie buddies charge trump for an unrelated offense

remember the point was to get mueller to overthrow the presidency with a minor offense so democrats can in peach Drumpf

And if he can prove who originally took the information?

It's already collapsed.

That's why they're moving things from "The KGB hacked the elections" to "The Nazis are controlling the white house!"

That's what these false flag riots are for with Spencer.

It's the next move for MSM.

No, user, Spencer is the real deal. He's been on the rise for many years. He wasn't artificially used to paint Trump as a Nazi less than a week after Trump won the election, either. He's legitimate.

>How dense are you liberals?

$1.2 billion

Your reddit spacing is showing.

>Assange meets U.S. congressman
So Republicans have control of the holoprogram now?

Can someone explain this reddit spacing meme to me? Fuck that shit is annoying.

elaborilorate plz

Trolls

Alt left pls go

>It's the next move for MSM.
And an added bonus. The "Muh Russia" narrative served to re-trigger deeply embedded Russia fear in the Boomer gens (who ducked and covered under their desks - that programming stays for life). And a proportion of the younger gen have now bought into the Russia demonisation.
So - from a narrative construction objective - box ticked, time to move to a new messaging point while raising the volume.
It's a playbook. It's been honed via color revs conducted in 30-50 counties already.

enter "hillary 1.2 billion" into any search engine. you'll see how much she spent to lose the 2016 election. after she lost, her campaign started making excuses to get them off the hook for those pay-to-play donations. HENCE, the bullshit russian collusion lies you've been hearing for the past 7+ months. Stephen Colbert has made a living off of it.

Even though it makes it easier to read and I do it, I've never once posted on Reddit.

Some are trolls and other retards.

bump

Please don't ruin this for me...please...don't

Jesus fuck can we get back on this? My dick was so hard from all the Awan stuff.

No Dog semen is not kosher pal

>He's legitimate.
who was he working for during the last election cycle?

Remember when a truepundit report forced Hillary to issue a non-denial about wanting to "drone" Assange?

>Clinton: I don’t recall joking about droning Julian Assange
politico.com/story/2016/10/hillary-clinton-julian-assange-229123

Member when Hillary lied^32

It will never collapse. There will always be some excuse to keep the Russian angle going no matter how harebrained or implausible it is because 40% of the country will eat it right up.

Ha, that's cute, he thinks dems are interested in proof that the collusion never happened.

They've already over-played their hand, all the testimonies including Comey's came to the conclusion that there was no collusion, the only collusion was the Hillary campaign and DNC working together with the media to spearhead that commie kike Sanders.

The sooner democrats recognize that identity politics is the reason why they've lost 1,200+ seats of elected offices nationwide since 2010 and that Hillary was a shit candidate and that Americans want decent jobs, the sooner they'll go back to winning elections.

Let's hope they never do and that Maxine "Planet of the Apes Face" Waters overthrows Nancy Pelosi and kills the democrat party once and for all.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/clintons-in-north-hatley-pose-for-photos-1.4248214
I dont like seeing her in a good mood
(Article from today)

Ditto.

I have never posted on Reddit, and I have been "Reddit spacing " since the mid-90s.

>don't like seeing her in a good mood
You wouldn't like seeing her in a bad mood.

And thank the Lord we avoided that satanic mess

it's happening

Mueller is looking like he is our guy now, even if he wasn't to start with.

it's usenet spacing newfag

it's a cia meme

It really is
They're trying to slide it all away
We may hear President Trump utter the name SETH RICH before long

no. people think that julian assange is a nazi. the narrative is that infowars and wikileaks are on the same footing. when you confront people with evidence that contradicts their worldview, they dont conform their worldview to the evidence. this changes nothing either way.

Bump

Nooo! I need more conspiracies!

What did you learn op? Is it kosher?

nobody huh

Checked, God willing.

If true the deep state will do everything it can to ignite civil war between now and Monday

1.)waste of trips
2.)notice I didn't skip a line to say "2.)"

3.)the skipped line above this is unnecessary
4.)3 is an example of reddit spacing. dont be a faggot.

Reminder that Julian Assange was renditioned, tortured and likely killed by the CIA in October 2016.

>boston free speech rally.
i know a project evropa guy thats gonna go. unfortunately he's 14/88, which I personally feel harms the trump movement. theres a picture floating around of the right and wrong way, any user have the meme?

KEK

Well, this explains why (((they))) are creating such a diversion right now with the neo-nazi stuff.

No.

Most in the IC think Assange is a paid Russian agent. They are probably right.

reminder that hiding your geolocation means you are a faggot.

pscp.tv/JaySekulow/1LyGBEDloDMKN?t=0

Reminder The FBI has LITERALLY opened up the Clinton e-mail investigation specifically to address the issues involved with its handling, including Lynch-Bill tarmac meeting (which implicates her as well, obviously)

Just like they were right about the Iraq WMDs.

Exactly. These events always happen when a narrative collapses.

The media started pushing Spencer when calling whites racist lost its impact because of all the pepe memes and trolling - they wanted to reignite associations with hollywood holocaust propaganda so the had the sieg heiling with The Atlantic. Remember this was right after Trump won and they were pushing the fake news phrase because they knew the MSM had just lost relevancy to alternative internet media.

bump nice visual senpai

Source on that interview?